Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
WTH did Sarim's mother mean by think about your child, the child will be better off living with a single mother and her family rather then being raised by a druggie and drinking father, what will the child learn when he sees her mother beaten by his father...such stupid reasons to stay married...we need more shows like Kankar, teach the women to stand up to themselves, there are thousands of women out there who have raised their children well on their own...this drama better have a good ending.
and how come this maid Noori hasn't told anyone anything😆

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I wanted anaya to hv a spine but alas
Still hoping she will give it back to. Sarim
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was hoping for some Sami-Rabab romance, but I don't see that happening. And at this point the way Sarim's character is I don't want any! He doesn't even care an ounce for his wife or child. How can someone be so selfish!
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ Romance & Sarim, must be a big joke He is so spoiled that no-one matters for him except himself.
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Though I quit earlier from this thread but I can't resist my self from commenting over here... Abby! I apologize...

Coming to the drama...
It's horrible.. This man Sarim wese toh well portrayed by Sami very well... So he's in love with a Hindu girl named Priya.. Wow! Her mother is neither paying attention what her son is doing nor making him realise of his bad deeds... Coming to Anaya becoming pregnant.. I would count it as a blooper.. A man who never looked her wife with a small smile managed to make her pregnant.. Such a brat...He slapping Anaya all the time doesn't make any sense.. Yeah as Abby said they can make him show that he is ignoring her or at times scolding her but promoting domestic violence is out of my understanding... The one thing which I love about this show & the main reason why I am watching it is the Sarim & her mom's hilarious convo & slowly slowly I am falling for Rabab.. She has improved alot since Zidd.. She was good there as well but has improved alot...

m nt watching dis show idnt get time bt i get updates from here,, i had watched 1st n second n i thot sami is thief bt his character is funny bt after watching all dis i felt dis guy is disgusting,, domestic violence is verry sensitive issue,, dey should have show dt woman standing for her rights n her self respect bt i saw in many dramas dt dey drag dis pregnancy dramas n makes woman weak n sp family health issues gosh dt emotional atyachar,,, i read abt PANI JAISA PYAR in dt show der are so much violence n disrespect of women,, der too dis pregnancy drama created,, he assault his wife n having extra marital affairs with other woman n didnt pay any attention to his wife,, i didnt knw how she got pregg??? bt he left her n married with his gf,, bt after all drama she finally end up with him sake of her child,, i feel dis anayas story is quite close to dis drama,, anaya s title is saying dt she endup with sarim only bt i feel dt
i dnt like if anaya end up with sarim jz sake of her child,, i hope dey show some strong action against sarims inhumanity n teach him a lesson,, n show some strong sides of anaya,,,
I have strong guts that Anaya will end up with Sarim for the sake of child
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
SAMI is jus outstanding as Sarim
I never knew he can pull off grey characters so well

Plus I jus luv his look in the show

For some reason he looks hot in this show whereas I m watching another show of his kaanch ki gurya ...he looks ok ok there but here my good...even sarims mom look so beautiful in this show...wows
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why moms r shown this way these days ? In PMB I HATED Mantasha's mom n here itz Anaya's.. Like seriously !? Koi itna blind bhi hota hai kia !? 😵

Anaya ! Stand up for urself bud, u need to. U can't just ignore or compromise at any cost in this situation.. I just HATE Sarim at the moment... -____-

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sami looked awesome in the negative roles he played.. N the look suited him the best ! First in PMB as Shaheer n now Sarim is good too.. Different yet cool !!
I jus' love Sami here.
Btw, who is the girl playing Priya ?