Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
I kinda agree with the domestic violence
There was no need to show Sarim slapping anaya out of nowhere

They cud hv jus showed her he is ignoring her and not giving a damn and scolding in times when he is pissed but why show slapping as if it's a casual thing

It's sending a wrong mssg
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am not able to tolerate this vicious attitude of husband for no reason and he absolutely has no respect or soft corner for wife. Horrid character...
we as a society need to teach girls to be strong and not stand for this crap ...
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Though I quit earlier from this thread but I can't resist my self from commenting over here... Abby! I apologize...

Coming to the drama...
It's horrible.. This man Sarim wese toh well portrayed by Sami very well... So he's in love with a Hindu girl named Priya.. Wow! Her mother is neither paying attention what her son is doing nor making him realise of his bad deeds... Coming to Anaya becoming pregnant.. I would count it as a blooper.. A man who never looked her wife with a small smile managed to make her pregnant.. Such a brat...He slapping Anaya all the time doesn't make any sense.. Yeah as Abby said they can make him show that he is ignoring her or at times scolding her but promoting domestic violence is out of my understanding... The one thing which I love about this show & the main reason why I am watching it is the Sarim & her mom's hilarious convo & slowly slowly I am falling for Rabab.. She has improved alot since Zidd.. She was good there as well but has improved alot...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Though I quit earlier from this thread but I can't resist my self from commenting over here... Abby! I apologize...

Coming to the drama...
It's horrible.. This man Sarim wese toh well portrayed by Sami very well... So he's in love with a Hindu girl named Priya.. Wow! Her mother is neither paying attention what her son is doing nor making him realise of his bad deeds... Coming to Anaya becoming pregnant.. I would count it as a blooper.. A man who never looked her wife with a small smile managed to make her pregnant.. Such a brat...He slapping Anaya all the time doesn't make any sense.. Yeah as Abby said they can make him show that he is ignoring her or at times scolding her but promoting domestic violence is out of my understanding... The one thing which I love about this show & the main reason why I am watching it is the Sarim & her mom's hilarious convo & slowly slowly I am falling for Rabab.. She has improved alot since Zidd.. She was good there as well but has improved alot...

Why r u saying sorry here yaar

It's all cool

Yeah I was sad that u quit coz I luv reading ur reviews and discussing shows with u and I m so glad u r watching again

I agree it's SAMI and his mom sce as which makes me tune to this show every week

It may sound wrong but they hv the best mom son chemistry I hv seen in any show

And samis mom doesn't know he is in contact with his gf from abroad

She always tries to keep him away from wrong stuff but when sons get old parents can't control them and that's what they hv shown here
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have watched this show.. Sarim is such a jerk 😵 pretty same as Yasir from Mere Khuda 😡
Baqi sab toh thik hai.. Par Anaya expect kese kar rahi hai ?! Like out of no where she becomes pregnant !?!? Just when we all are expecting her to kick Sarim n throw some tight slaps on him return back to her Mayika, she is pregnant 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is such a good show so far.. But the last two episodes put me off.. Like showing Sarim that much violent.. N then Anaya not taking stand n becoming pregnant !?!? Letz see.

Btw everyone's acting superbly. Sami toh is mashaAllah <33 I love Rabab. I loved her in Na Kaho Tum Mere Nahi n then in Piya Mann Bhaye .. I like her dialogue delivery... 😳

Both parents r playing theirs role perfectly. Girl playing Mirha ( Maryam from PMB ) acts so good. Anaya's family is pretty good n entertaining.. Supporting cast is great !

I hope this current track doesn't spoil it !
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Omggg u r watching it

Yayyy
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Edited by ...Rushar... - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail