Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
I luv sarim and his moms relationship though

At least between them their is no pretence and they do care for each other

Sarim doesnt give a damn about anaya but i luv it how he does give a damn about his mother and cant see her being angry with him

I found todays sarim manaoing his mom scene very cute

Me too started watching the show for sami rabab but now i watch it for sarim n his mom scenes

I luv their dialogues and the acting if sami n the mom is jus too good
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I dont hate sarims mom

Agree she is greedy but she is not as pathetic as sarim

She at least tells sarim to take care of anaya

Coming to rushars question why she trusts them blindly its coz its her own sister

If my sister comes and tells me how rich she is and her son is an mba i will obviously believe her

I guess this show is giving out a good lesson that doesnt matter how much Close relative the in laws are they shud do proper investigation even if its ur own nephew or niece

I guess this show is giving this message

I think I will not believe like this as the world is too rude these days & marriage is not a play. two people had to spent their lives with each other & here Sarim's mom is too at fault. If she knows that her son is like that then why she is ruining Anaya's life.

I quit.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am so glad Anaya found out about the truth about the MBA๐Ÿ˜†...and who does O levels in america.
itnay rich bante hain and sarim was crying about a $30 shirt which equals 3000 rs...Pakistan main girls wear designer lawn for 6000 Rs๐Ÿ˜†...Sarim and his mother make me laugh...I love how she scolds him.

I guess Anaya will not tell anyone because her Dad is not well...but at least she wasnt going to stay with a liar and was packing her bags to leave before Sarim went all crazy on her.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I am so glad Anaya found out about the truth about the MBA๐Ÿ˜†...and who does O levels in america.

itnay rich bante hain and sarim was crying about a $30 shirt which equals 3000 rs...Pakistan main girls wear designer lawn for 6000 Rs๐Ÿ˜†...Sarim and his mother make me laugh...I love how she scolds him.

I guess Anaya will not tell anyone because her Dad is not well...but at least she wasnt going to stay with a liar and was packing her bags to leave before Sarim went all crazy on her.

I watch this show for sami and his mom only

They r a fire house together

The dialogues expressions are jus so damn perfect
-shabz- thumbnail
wow, Sarim doesnt even look at anaya with a smile but some how managed to get her pregnant...wow...I hate it when this happens, it just means she will stay with him...i wish they make more dramas like Daagh and kankar, where the girl spits on the MCP's and live their lives.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I find it really weird when such preggy tracks come out of the blue
It's hard to relate
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Expect karrahi hai ab?
I'm still on like episode 3 but this thread is enough for me to skip all the nonsense -_-
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Expect karrahi hai ab?

I'm still on like episode 3 but this thread is enough for me to skip all the nonsense -_-

It's not a bad show

Plz don't quit ..

u r jus in Epi 3

So much .more left to see

U will love the banters between SAMI and his mom in every Epi

It's not as bad as this thread sounds like

Trust .Me

Continue watching plz
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is disgusting that man is always screaming and slapping his wife. Does not give two cents to her but so eager to have sex and get her pregnant. Totally turned off. Yuck this almost probably feel like getting raped. Gross domestic violence
I want Anaya to pack her bags and dump this guy , his mom and their greedy free loading selves. She needs to stand up for her self and expose liars. Why is it that always these pathetic dads or moms get sick and the girl has to hide the torture from family.
Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

It is disgusting that man is always screaming and slapping his wife. Does not give two cents to her but so eager to have sex and get her pregnant. Totally turned off. Yuck this almost probably feel like getting raped. Gross domestic violence

I want Anaya to pack her bags and dump this guy , his mom and their greedy free loading selves. She needs to stand up for her self and expose liars. Why is it that always these pathetic dads or moms get sick and the girl has to hide the torture from family.

exactly...I wish dramas will start showing women standing up for themselves...kick his greedy ass to the curb, I am sick of watching women sacrificing... the hero repents and she takes him back...there should be lessons for men in such dramas, they just cannot get away with it๐Ÿ˜ก...she comes from a wealthy family, its not like she will be on the street...I swear if she doesnt leave Sarim I will kick something.