Akansha Singh finally looking her age in Gulmohar Grand

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Most of the TV actresses who play lead in daily soaps have to age with the leap in their shows and if the show runs for long time they have to play mother to grown-up kids but Akansha Singh is one actress who is going the other way round.

She started her career playing an older woman Megha in "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha" who was mother to grown up kids. At such young age her playing a widow and mother looked unconvincing. But now she is finally doing something that suits her age.

She has turned modern for her show "Gulmohar Grand" and is playing a young trainee in a five star hotel.

Talking about her new look Akansha says "I love this modern and stylish look. I am playing a trainee in the hotel Gulmohar Grand so most of the time I will seen in the hotel uniform. I will be wearing skirt and shirt with blazer. But I am loving my look. I am just 25 and this get-up and character is very appropriate for my age."

Also talking about the concept of the show Akansha said "Gulmohar Grand is based on hotel industry and will revolve around the stories of hotel staff. I think hotel industry is very demanding and all the time they are on their toes."

Link :-
http://tellyexpress.com/2015/04/20/akansha-singh-finally-looking-her-age-in-gulmohar-grand/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

begumparaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
From Mirchi Madam to Sexy Annie !
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7