Aaliya-Zain-Zeeshan..!!!

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys Hello
Okay I guess u all know how much eager I was always about Zeeshan Track.

I don't know why but I feel Cvs could have utilised Zeeshan after ZaYa Nikaah also. Though track would have been clichd but still I feel that Cvs should have delayed Confession and rather introduced Zeeshan again...!!! I Seriously wanted to see Zain turning protective for Aaliya and beat Zeeshan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariya19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too always want..zain to beat goons and protect aliya...but it never happens..ek baar valentine day par mauka mila tha wo bhi zain miya ne aliya ko pagal bana diya.. 😆
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me too!! And I wanted to see Zeeshan's dumbfounded face expression when he sees Zaya as a couple who are madly in love..ahh he's jealous face would have been priceless!
manny136 thumbnail
It could have been interesting to see zeeshan again. we did get to see his uncle who helped zain out during the riots. Maybe they didnt want to give importance to zeeshan coz he was never a good guy who broke off the marriage and his family was just greedy. Aliya never had feelings for him like she did from the get go for zain even during the mistaken identity, things would have been too muddled up later on if there was any lingering feelings for a creep.Aliya even said during the confrontation with zain in her room that she wasnt sad about her marriage breaking off it was the insult her parents faced. Zeeshans family were painted out as villains from the get go and aliya already got to slap him so zain beating him up wasnt needed lol One good thing about zeeshan and family was that they saw zaya as a couple before even their own families lol the mom, the uncle, zeeshan had to witness several moments btwn zaya n if they could figure it out why did it take zaya n family so long lol. I only liked zeeshans family for that coz they set up the whole wedding of zaya. I actually was more mad at shalam for being so stupid enough to find ppl like that for aliya in the first place n not stopping the wedding from the get go after the first asking of dowry. Shalam werent made stupid for the plot later on for zaya separation they were always that stupid n then would cry when everything went to crap lol
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I was expecting Zeeshan back as Aaliya slapped him so for revenge he could have returned. ...Instead of Rehan Zeeshan chalta yaar