Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No_Nonsense thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: PhitteMuhTera

Bullshit interview as always. Just STFU KSG.

-red- you are annoying with your constant posting of KSG pics. 

Karne do . Poor thing . This is the only way his poor fangirls can help him from being sunk into oblivion . Lets help them πŸ˜†
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

either you love Karan Singh Grover or you hate him.but you can't ignore him.he has that charisma.

For all the bashers...n if u can ignore him then stay away from bashing him...

If u still feel like quoting this u can.
I'm not going to reply.

This is probably the most used line by fans πŸ˜†Love him hate you can't ignore him πŸ€£
No_Nonsense thumbnail

Originally posted by: -red-

LOYAL KSG FANCLUB@TrueKSG_FC

Nyone whoz still not following our Superstar #KaranSinghGrover on twitter n instagram do follow him @Iamksgofficial

Embedded image permalink

He used to look like this a decade ago . Now he looks more like a choosa hua aam . πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday

Looks like Bipasha is done with πŸ˜†

She is so beautiful, skin is divine , lucky to be paid for romancing someone so beautiful SE she is an encouraging person bas πŸ˜†

Have you ever had any experiences so far that you would like to share?
I don't want to share. When I was a kid, I did. I told everyone but nobody believed me. I've decided not to speak about it ever again, it's very disturbing.

He is such a drama queen 🀣 pulls the 'disturbing' card everywhere πŸ˜†

And the people who think he is thinking 'how sweet he is' telling fans to be positive and not Negative, he's just trying to save his neck from all the hate on Twitter πŸ˜†

KSG fans don't bother quoting me I won't reply 😳

Well said :)

His interview sounds fake nowadays you can't seem to believe anything he says...he's always got a soppy story to tellπŸ˜†
Sonal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is never going to be the darling of millions. He could have made it several decades ago, when an actor's life was not so much under media scrutiny and things could still be kept private. 
There is so much of negativity around him that it is going to take a lot from him for people to like him. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday

^ oh well I didn't wanna reply to you but oh whatever for the last time πŸ˜†

When I said role I didn't mean screen time I meant he had no role it was all Bipasha in the movie and he was just a prop :) if 2 reviews out of 10 say he was good doesn't mean he got good reviews πŸ˜† Anyways what critics review him how does it affect my perspective o.O seriously man what is your problem what I do or anybody else of us "haters" is none of your business whether we cross whatever line of criticism or hatred πŸ₯±
And I just read your conversation with Hadia and I'll just butt in! Before calling her off for changing statements look at yourself! You are the most contradicting person ever. You said sometime back how you are gonna only worry about his professional life and not personal life and still in every thread you come & start moral policing us about our "hatred" . Then you say we can hate all we want you don't care and then still you end up finding us and telling why not to hate

Anyways no point in arguing with you I'm not gonna reply after this lol

https://i.imgur.com/ApbsIY1.gif

Originally posted by: No_Nonsense

That *being embarrassed '' was just an act put up by that kutta . Previously he used to openly support his KPS fangirls & would proudly say how happy he is that they protect him & support all his wrong doings

Well saidπŸ‘ it's so true, he doesn't give a penny about it now all he cares about is spreading "positivity" his new way of getting his fans to overly observe everything he says and does. Such a kutta.
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Personally i can't stand any TV actors,  but i gotta say Karan has got the potential to make it big if he wisely chooses his movies. He's got the great look, body and that starry persona which most of the TV actors lacks big time. 

But to make it big in Bollywood, he needs to prove his versatility as an actor. 
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Karan is the only television actor who can achieve a successful crossover to cinema. He has the talent.
-ajna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Personally i can't stand any TV actors,  but i gotta say Karan has got the potential to make it big if he wisely chooses his movies. He's got the great look, body and that starry persona which most of the TV actors lacks big time. 

But to make it big in Bollywood, he needs to prove his versatility as an actor. 

True πŸ‘πŸΌ He has the talent too and will surely prove himself with his versatality .
-ajna- thumbnail

Recent  image as Kabir in Alone