Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday

IKR πŸ˜† He acts so well in interviews- I read some other comments here and I'm like he ALWAYS sounds genuine cause he is that good an actor. But have been fooled once not gonna be fooled twice! He says the same things after every breakup, using the sympathy card and sounding a broken hearted boy which makes the fangurls go aww 😭

Did she really now 🀣 I haven't bothered to watch his interviews cause he makes up such shit! Anyways even if she let him speak he wouldn't have anything to Talk about cause his role in the movie was of a sex prop- either he would've spoken about the divorce or his body or gym or his tattoos cause role toh tha hi nahi to talk about πŸ˜†

Don't even get me started with the amount of lies the man speaks. Funny how he sounds truthful and genuine in interviews, but when he's proved wrong by his own actions, fan girls automatically switch to ''it's his life'' mode πŸ˜†  He knows how to troll fans and gain sympathy when required.

Yes, Koel didn't give him a chance to speak much and mentioned to him how his fanatics insanely bash and abuse people when they don't like what's being said about him. He was visibly embarrassed and was like ''kya karte rehte ho yaar tum log''. 

@bold- Absolutely, poor guy had practically nothing to talk about except the divine experience he had while romancing bipasha, or simply talking about his shitty personal life.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shreyyaaa

Don't even get me started with the amount of lies the man speaks. Funny how he sounds truthful and genuine in interviews, but when he's proved wrong by his own actions, fan girls automatically switch to ''it's his life'' modeπŸ˜† He knows how to troll fans and gain sympathy when required.

Yes, Koel didn't give him a chance to speak much and mentioned to him how his fanatics insanely bash and abuse people when they don't like what's being said about him. He was visibly embarrassed and was like ''kya karte rehte ho yaar tum log''.

@bold- Absolutely, poor guy had practically nothing to talk about except the divine experience he had while romancing bipasha, or simply talking about his shitty personal life.

He still has fans ? And I thought only few fans were left πŸ˜†
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Judging by the views Karan Singh Grover definitely attracts attention πŸ‘

Replies too added up good.

Looks like he will get to the top judging the speedometer here.
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh KAran, when will you STFU and let your work do the talkingπŸ€“
-ajna- thumbnail

LOYAL KSG FANCLUB@TrueKSG_FC

Nyone whoz still not following our Superstar #KaranSinghGrover on twitter n instagram do follow him @Iamksgofficial

Embedded image permalink

Edited by -red- - 9 years ago
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
either you love Karan Singh Grover or you hate him.but you can't ignore him.he has that charisma.
For all the bashers...n if u can ignore him then stay away from bashing him...

If u still feel like quoting this u can.
I'm not going to reply.

-ajna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

either you love Karan Singh Grover or you hate him.but you can't ignore him.he has that charisma.

For all the bashers...n if u can ignore him then stay away from bashing him...

If u still feel like quoting this u can.
I'm not going to reply.

Hate is a strong emotion ...a condemning word  πŸ˜’ I see no reason to hate someone we do not even know personally.
No_Nonsense thumbnail
His advice to his fans cracked me up πŸ˜† His buddhi fans needs to grow up πŸ˜³
baki interview is BS like always . 2Rs actor & his lies filled interviews , Sick 🀒
PhitteMuhTera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bullshit interview as always. Just STFU KSG.
-red- you are annoying with your constant posting of KSG pics. 
No_Nonsense thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyyaaa

Don't even get me started with the amount of lies the man speaks. Funny how he sounds truthful and genuine in interviews, but when he's proved wrong by his own actions, fan girls automatically switch to ''it's his life'' mode πŸ˜†  He knows how to troll fans and gain sympathy when required.

That *being embarrassed '' was just an act put up by that kutta . Previously he used to openly support his KPS fangirls & would proudly say how happy he is that they protect him & support all his wrong doings