Karan Singh Grover interview - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Most people can see through his pretense. Few found him honest and genuine even when he denied his affair with Bipasha, but his own desperation gave him away πŸ˜†
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

New Picture  πŸ‘πŸΌ

JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shreyyaaa

He proves his acting talent in all his interviews since he doesn't get a chance to showcase it in movies. There he is only used for sultry scenesπŸ˜†

He not only wants to escape the hatred on Twitter, but doesn't wanna be in an embarrassing situation like what happened during Koel's show where she didn't let him speak because his hyper fans would pounce on her for anything she saidπŸ˜†

IKR πŸ˜† He acts so well in interviews- I read some other comments here and I'm like he ALWAYS sounds genuine cause he is that good an actor. But have been fooled once not gonna be fooled twice! He says the same things after every breakup, using the sympathy card and sounding a broken hearted boy which makes the fangurls go aww 😭

Did she really now 🀣 I haven't bothered to watch his interviews cause he makes up such shit! Anyways even if she let him speak he wouldn't have anything to Talk about cause his role in the movie was of a sex prop- either he would've spoken about the divorce or his body or gym or his tattoos cause role toh tha hi nahi to talk about πŸ˜†
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday

IKR πŸ˜† He acts so well in interviews- I read some other comments here and I'm like he ALWAYS sounds genuine cause he is that good an actor. But have been fooled once not gonna be fooled twice! He says the same things after every breakup, using the sympathy card and sounding a broken hearted boy which makes the fangurls go aww 😭

Did she really now 🀣 I haven't bothered to watch his interviews cause he makes up such shit! Anyways even if she let him speak he wouldn't have anything to Talk about cause his role in the movie was of a sex prop- either he would've spoken about the divorce or his body or gym or his tattoos cause role toh tha hi nahi to talk about πŸ˜†

He is very good in fooling people πŸ˜† Remember how he denied his affair with bips πŸ˜‰
there was no role to talk about?? was i watching his duplicate in around 80% of the movie, and did the critics also review his duplicate and praise him? people need to understand the line between true criticism and hating just for the heck of it!
JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ oh well I didn't wanna reply to you but oh whatever for the last time πŸ˜†

When I said role I didn't mean screen time I meant he had no role it was all Bipasha in the movie and he was just a prop :) if 2 reviews out of 10 say he was good doesn't mean he got good reviews πŸ˜† Anyways what critics review him how does it affect my perspective o.O seriously man what is your problem what I do or anybody else of us "haters" is none of your business whether we cross whatever line of criticism or hatred πŸ₯±
And I just read your conversation with Hadia and I'll just butt in! Before calling her off for changing statements look at yourself! You are the most contradicting person ever. You said sometime back how you are gonna only worry about his professional life and not personal life and still in every thread you come & start moral policing us about our "hatred" . Then you say we can hate all we want you don't care and then still you end up finding us and telling why not to hate

Anyways no point in arguing with you I'm not gonna reply after this lol
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Trust some ppl to bring up Jen when she isn't even involved in the topic 🀣

And Accio I agree with everything you said πŸ‘

Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday

^ oh well I didn't wanna reply to you but oh whatever for the last time πŸ˜†

When I said role I didn't mean screen time I meant he had no role it was all Bipasha in the movie and he was just a prop :) if 2 reviews out of 10 say he was good doesn't mean he got good reviews πŸ˜† Anyways what critics review him how does it affect my perspective o.O seriously man what is your problem what I do or anybody else of us "haters" is none of your business whether we cross whatever line of criticism or hatred πŸ₯±
And I just read your conversation with Hadia and I'll just butt in! Before calling her off for changing statements look at yourself! You are the most contradicting person ever. You said sometime back how you are gonna only worry about his professional life and not personal life and still in every thread you come & start moral policing us about our "hatred" . Then you say we can hate all we want you don't care and then still you end up finding us and telling why not to hate

Anyways no point in arguing with you I'm not gonna reply after this lol

WRONG, statsitically speaking around 8/10 gave him really good reviews, and no he was not at all a 'prop' not by those reviews anyway! And incase u didn't notice i am arguing about 'profession' here! Or arguing about how some people are hypocritical, not defending his personal life or choices! I have every right to argue about stuff i find far away from reality, so i am, it is a free world, why do u think only u r entitled to an opinion and the rest are not?
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

anyway i might not participate anymore..i have 2 1500 words reports due in 2 days..i should stop wasting my time here..have fun bashing.. bye..
i don't know if people get it or not..but i actually have no issues with jenny..i am a fan and will remain a fan...i  do have some issues with the unnecessary hatred for ksg..because i still like him as an actor...and i do feel some criticism is completely unfair..it is not like jenny has not f'ed up in her personal life..but i really don't care about that either..i only care about acting..and if someone can entertain me i am good with it...i don't feel personally hurt by an actors' personal life and its decisions..i only hate on celebs who are arrogant..because for some reason i cannot take arrogance..it puts me off a lot..i don't like people publicly blowing their own trumpet..don't care much about personal life..unless one has murdered, beaten or raped someone!
Edited by nkapoor001 - 9 years ago