Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Hadia-

Yeah I commented once So what But you always do that like if someone don't like KSG you think its because of his Kajen break up πŸ˜† And I am not KSG fan never liked his onscreen work or his personality so that's why i hate him πŸ˜ƒ You don't have to be a fan of anyone you don't like

u make no sense and u r also full of contradicting comments u urself have said many times that u like KSG as an actor especially in DMG! And yes I do bring up other actors, but u r no better either, u do the same!? Without any reason and when I confronted u, u said #mychoice well get this... This is #mychoice too! I most of the time know the motivation behind the bashing! I never confront people who actually hate for the right reasons Edited by nkapoor001 - 9 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nkapoor001

u make no sense and full of contradicting comments u urself have said many times that u like KSG as an actor especially in DMG! And yes I do bring up other actors, but u r no better either, I most of the time know the motivation behind the bashing

LMAO 🀣 Have you heard something called Sarcasm ? That was it I don't like KSG ...And coming about taking other actors name in others celebs thread you do it alot of times not me   πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: _kiara17

stop being sarcastic here😑😑

πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰  Kiara, you know me so well.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
I don't Hate KSG for kajen broke up ..There are other reasons he is definitely overrated onscreen

LMAO 🀣 Have you heard something called Sarcasm ? That was it I don't like KSG ...And coming about taking other actors name in others celebs thread you do it alot of times not me   πŸ˜›

that was not sarcasm at all! U said the same to me via Dm! Get ur statements in order and quit being a hypocrite! There is nothing wrong with admitting the actual truth, u do hate him due to his personal life and u do care about what happened between kajen! No harm in admitting! And like I said stop being a hypocrite! U always bring KSG in topics which are not about him! Edited by nkapoor001 - 9 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

that was not sarcasm at all! U said the same to me via Dm! Get ur statements in order and quit being a hypocrite! There is nothing wrong with admitting the actual truth, u do hate him due to his personal life and u do card about what happened between kajen!

Nope I don't hate him for his Kajen broke up ..i just don't like his onscreen personality ...Maybe I liked him for one or 2 epis as Arman but that's it πŸ˜ƒ But I was never his huge fan ..Happy Nkapoor

Nope I don't hate him for his Kajen broke up ..i just don't like his onscreen personality ...Maybe I liked him for one or 2 epis as Arman but that's it πŸ˜ƒ But I was never his huge fan ..Happy Nkapoor

I never said u were a huge fan! But u did time and again said that he was good as dr armaan! And u never said just for one or two epis! Anyway I am done! Can't keep arguing with people who continue to change their statements, I get confused, need to do my psych assignments, will talk later! Peace! I only pointed out a valid point! If KSG is a 2rs actor so is Jenny!
Edited by nkapoor001 - 9 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

I never said u were a huge fan! But u did time and again said that he was good as dr armaan! And u never said just for one or two epis! Anyway I am done! Can't keep arguing with people who continue to change their statements, I get confused, need to do my psych assignments, will talk to later! Peace! I only pointed out a valid point if KSG is a 2rs actor so is Jenny

Bye Bye 😳 πŸ˜›
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well i read a small part of iv... and he sounded genuine...

Originally posted by: -AppleOfMaEye-

well i read a small part of iv... and he sounded genuine...

there is actually nothing wrong with the interview, people are just pissed at his personal life :))
Edited by nkapoor001 - 9 years ago