Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
One of his qualities that makes me his fan is that he is pure hearted.
Karan Singh Grover is totally down to earth n always urges his fans to not go on negative sides.
I have always seen him telling his fans on many gift segments to not spend their hard earned money on him n buy him expensive gifts n rather use it on yourself.
N I love him for this.
He is a great n intense actor.
Don't have to elaborate anything about this as we have all seen his acting prowess.
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShantiAshtangi

He is going to be a superstar, I can feel it. ☺️

@ ShantiAshtangi Koi shaque ?

Even if we allow his escapades in his personal life ...which may or may not be true and have no bearing on his acting prowess no one can deny that he is a hard working actor who has progressed with every show he has done on television. In an industry that attracts newbies galore KSG stands out as an actor who has performed in two back to back serials perfectly. Both Armaan & Asad will remain recorded in the archives of Indian television.

Now he has taken a leap forward and his Kabir was as charming an act as Armaan & Asad. It is the only horror genre film which has been glued together by an endearing love story of Kabir for two conjoined sisters.

Yes it is the love story which is the central plot ...the horror builds around it !

I believe Karan did an excellent job of personifying Kabir trying to grapple with the mystery surrounding the spooky occurrences in his home.
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShantiAshtangi

He is going to be a superstar, I can feel it. ☺️

stop being sarcastic here😑😑
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _kiara17

stop being sarcastic here😑😑

πŸ˜†
Gaurav will fool the few KSG fans who dont know him yet! 🀣

No worries Kiara, they will all eat their words when he makes it! Hope he sign everything that can help me build a bigger fanbase. He looks soo hot in this IV! Me gusta!
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BollyFanLuver

πŸ˜†
Gaurav will fool the few KSG fans who dont know him yet! 🀣

No worries Kiara, they will all eat their words when he makes it! Hope he sign everything that can help me build a bigger fanbase. He looks soo hot in this IV! Me gusta!

LOL his sarcasm is apt only for his own topicsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and yes he is looking HAWTTT garmi ho rhi hai😳
Edited by _kiara17 - 9 years ago
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Reasons for bashing & sarcasm ?

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/5-very-stupid-reasons-why-tv-actors-get-bashed-often-on-twitter/

I would think KSG qualifies under more then one category. He seems to be the prime punching bag for no more then what many others indulge in the industry.

The greater the bashing the more potential the actor has for rising to the top.πŸ˜†

It is proverbial ..Indian crabs always pull down the one rising above them πŸ˜’
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I always feel Salman Khan and Karan Singh Grover have many things in common.they both were always bashed by certain sections of media, critics or fans.
SK was bad boy of BW n Ksg bad boy of TV.
But just like SK has silenced his crtics with his amazing work n reached new heights,
I'm sure Ksg will also reach to greater heights.
938714 thumbnail
Didn't know fans feel excited and happy about their favourite being used as a sex prop in movies πŸ˜†

If only fan girling on IF could make an actor a superstar πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜†
938714 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -red-

Reasons for bashing & sarcasm ?

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/5-very-stupid-reasons-why-tv-actors-get-bashed-often-on-twitter/

I would think KSG qualifies under more then one category. He seems to be the prime punching bag for no more then what many others indulge in the industry.

The greater the bashing the more potential the actor has for rising to the top.πŸ˜†

It is proverbial ..Indian crabs always pull down the one rising above them πŸ˜’

πŸ˜† His second movie is already a step down, let's see where his choice in films lands him πŸ˜†
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He wants to play Superman, wolverine? Ok πŸ˜†