Frequent Posters

Mirchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Chance pe dance ๐Ÿ˜†
1038574 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Since you have all the time in the world & is very much on to prove his innocense why don't you do the checking for all of us

i already have..like u take my word for things ๐Ÿ˜† believe whatever u want to, even if the story is true, jenny also looked equally immature in the story, so seriously done arguing, i cannot see jenny or bips shouting at someone publicly in a party๐Ÿ˜† women don't do shit like that, and I HIGLY DOUBT THAT A LEADING NEWSPAPER LIKE DAILY BHASKER WILL MAKE A REAL STORY INTO AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE! SUCH THINGS ARE SPICED UP NOT TONED DOWN! I believe newspapers more than the mirchi section of sbs, plus there is no footage of the reporter asking jenny any question, there is just footage of jenny replying that she wants to talk about positive things, which is admirable
Edited by nkapoor001 - 9 years ago
Mirchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
iamksgofficial Today is the beginning of the rest of my life
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why is this worthless loser still speaking? Why? Irritating.
1038574 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

why the drama king arrogant flop kvb even exists? so irritating๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› so many questions...and no answers for any of us...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nkapoor001 - 9 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mirchi.

iamksgofficial Today is the beginning of the rest of my life

Goodness Gracious๐Ÿ˜ฒ What does this ,mean ? New beginning . Is he planning to get married again ?
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He will & so will his loser fans
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor001

why the drama king arrogant flop kvb even exists? so irritating๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› so many questions...and no answers for any of us...๐Ÿ˜†

Lol do you really think I care about him? Say whatever you want to about him. Of course he is a flop, who cares about him lol?
๐Ÿ˜† I am nobody's obsessed fangirl with no life unlike someone I see around. Your cheating, abusive, molesting, alcoholic god will stay just as much a loser like always anyway.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lol do you really think I care about him? Say whatever you want to about him. Of course he is a flop, who cares about him lol?
๐Ÿ˜†I am nobody's obsessed fangirl with no life unlike someone I see around. Your cheating, abusive, molesting, alcoholic god will stay just as much a loser like always anyway.

Haha so true ๐Ÿ˜†
1038574 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† I am nobody's obsessed fangirl with no life unlike someone I see around. Your cheating, abusive, molesting, alcoholic god will stay just as much a loser like always anyway.

no u r just an obsessed hater of ksg, and an obsessed lover of fajool hai! How is that any better?abusive and molesting?? really now?? so much unhealthy hatred, u r making up shit now? he might be a loser according to u, that is not a fact, really, a person who is famous and who has done well than 80% of people on tv is far from being a loser