Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1038574 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

no u check out the sbs segment, the reporter never mentioned any party, she was just questioning her about ksg and jenny said she doesn't want to say anything about the matter! And no one thought, daily bhasker in big old letters wrote 'APRIL FOOLS'

Edited by nkapoor001 - 9 years ago
Mirchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow 😆

Karan is a popular guy 👍🏼
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Its gud to know Ksg is getting movies in Bollywood wen its hard for a telly hero to get one movie I just hope he takes some interesting roles where he can show his acting
1038574 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karan-007

Its gud to know Ksg is getting movies in Bollywood wen its hard for a telly hero to get one movie I just hope he takes some interesting roles where he can show his acting

I hope so too! I am proud of how he is a superstar on telly, but hope and wish that he grows in Bollywood too! 😊
Mirchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is praiseworthy that Karan has signed his second movie soon after his debut. He is not senior enough to pick and choose much nor dictate the type of script he would like but knowing him he is bound to choose well from what he is offered and give it his best shot.

He has also on contract for another two films with Kumar Mangat as well as another two scripts he has short listed.

Doing well for a newcomer👍🏼
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: No_Nonsense

[BR][BR]We not only have our eyes open dear we also have our brains open. Are you suffering from denial that your holier than thou Lord has cheated again??? Well there's an article as well where Grover & Bipasha had gone to a BW party together & Jenny too happened to be at the same party. People thought they would ignore each other but Grover being Grover went over to Jen &had a word with her which didnt go down well with his current flame . She got jealous & went straight to jenny & confronted her. Things took an ugly turn & Grover took Bipasha away from the party . When this article came out people thought it to be an April Fools joke . But it was proved true when SBS asked Jen about this incident when she had gone there to promote her movie. She said ''no comments '' & that she didnt want her film promotions start with negativity. Which just proved that incident happened. Tell me why would Bipasha get jealous of Jenny & go to fight with her when she & Grover are just buddies [:$][BR][BR]

I think that article about jen bipasha was true because if it wasn't true reporters wouldn't have asked jennifer about that and jenny wouldnt have reacted that way ...Check out the video here is the link
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2m5d9c

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mirchi.

It is praiseworthy that Karan has signed his second movie soon after his debut. He is not senior enough to pick and choose much nor dictate the type of script he would like but knowing him he is bound to choose well from what he is offered and give it his best shot.

He has also on contract for another two films with Kumar Mangat as well as another two scripts he has short listed.

Doing well for a newcomer👍🏼

Four to Five films in his kitty ! WOW superstar ban gaya humara pyara sa innocent sa Ksg ☺️
Are you MamtaS by any chance ?
1038574 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hadia-

I think that article about jen bipasha was true because if it wasn't true reporters wouldn't have asked jennifer about that and jenny wouldnt have reacted that way ...Check out the video here is the link

checked out the videos many times, u check it again, there is no footage of the reporter asking jenny about any party
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hadia-

Yes its clearly said when they asked her about her & Bipasha's kaha suni

lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor001

checked out the videos many times, u check it again, there is no footage of the reporter asking jenny about any party

Since you have all the time in the world & is very much on to prove his innocense why don't you do the checking for all of us