Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

938714 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Unbelievable, people are still trying to deny Karan bipasha's affair. So what exactly were the two of them doing on Valentine's in Rishikesh with no haddi's around?πŸ€” And then in Goa when bips was busy posing for semi nude pics and Grover too was hanging around in the same place at the same time.
Just how many coincidences happen in their life πŸ˜†
938714 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rogue...

BRILLIANT ANALYSIS ! WELL DONE OOPS U GOT ME !!! πŸ€ͺI saw the video with both of my eyes open & found Gober looking like a silly goat when confronted by the media. Bips on the other hand isa pro & acted normally ! Your Gobers blank look gave it all ! 😳
And yeah of course they were with friends in the Himalays also where Bips & Gober had gone in search of happiness & also the recent Goa pics where Bips is seen riding in a bicycle in bikini panties & getting herself tanned in the poolside . Co incidentally Gober happened to be relaxing in the same poolside. 😳

Grover's expression was 🀣 No wonder Bips didn't let him speak during promotions. She knew he'll happily announce their affair when probed.

Those who haven't seen it, here's the link

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6q24CO98qNw

Edited by shreyyaaa - 9 years ago
Rogue... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyyaaa

Unbelievable, people are still trying to deny Karan bipasha's affair. So what exactly were the two of them doing on Valentine's in Rishikesh with no haddi's around?πŸ€” And then in Goa when bips was busy posing for semi nude pics and Grover too was hanging around in the same place at the same time.

Just how many coincidences happen in their life πŸ˜†

Its no rocket science to guess who took those semi nude pics of Bips πŸ˜†
I don't understand why his fangirls are so desperate in hiding his affair with Bips ..its crazy ! Gober is a saccha insaan with pure heart . In his own words he is not responsible or answerable to anyone about his actions . He will have an affair for 2 years CHEAT in between he will get the urge to marry which will last for 10 mnths or 2 years CHEAT become philosophical in his interview CHEAT act like a disturbed man call himself complicated not easy to live with CHEAT eccentric filled with positivity CHEAT again ..So where lies the problem .. he's a single man now who can date anyone he likes . But still he & his fans are not comfortable with his affair ..I wonder why ?
938714 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rogue...

Its no rocket science to guess who took those semi nude pics of Bips πŸ˜†
I don't understand why his fangirls are so desperate in hiding his affair with Bips ..its crazy ! Gober is a saccha insaan with pure heart . In his own words he is not responsible or answerable to anyone about his actions . He will have an affair for 2 years CHEAT in between he will get the urge to marry which will last for 10 mnths or 2 years CHEAT become philosophical in his interview CHEAT act like a disturbed man call himself complicated not easy to live with CHEAT eccentric filled with positivity CHEAT again ..So where lies the problem .. he's a single man now who can date anyone he likes . But still he & his fans are not comfortable with his affair ..I wonder why ?

πŸ˜† The one with a photographic memory is the one clicking the pics 😳

His fan girls don't wanna accept and admit he is a scumbag in real life and all his gyan is fake and he is far from the image they have of him as ''Armaan'' and ''Asad''.
No_Nonsense thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _kiara17

LOL @ comments here!

for those who r tlkin abt the recent vdo of ksg-bips, plss see the vdo carefully with open eyes..they were coming from their workout and both were accompanied by couple of friends too..so date hoti toh akele niklte naa ki friends k saathπŸ˜†

We not only have our eyes open dear we also have our brains open. Are you suffering from denial that your holier than thou Lord has cheated again??? Well there's an article as well where Grover & Bipasha had gone to a BW party together & Jenny too happened to be at the same party. People thought they would ignore each other but Grover being Grover went over to Jen &had a word with her which didnt go down well with his current flame . She got jealous & went straight to jenny & confronted her. Things took an ugly turn & Grover took Bipasha away from the party . When this article came out people thought it to be an April Fools joke . But it was proved true when SBS asked Jen about this incident when she had gone there to promote her movie. She said ''no comments '' & that she didnt want her film promotions start with negativity. Which just proved that incident happened. Tell me why would Bipasha get jealous of Jenny & go to fight with her when she & Grover are just buddies 😳

1038574 thumbnail

Originally posted by: No_Nonsense

We not only have our eyes open dear we also have our brains open. Are you suffering from denial that your holier than thou Lord has cheated again??? Well there's an article as well where Grover & Bipasha had gone to a BW party together & Jenny too happened to be at the same party. People thought they would ignore each other but Grover being Grover went over to Jen &had a word with her which didnt go down well with his current flame . She got jealous & went straight to jenny & confronted her. Things took an ugly turn & Grover took Bipasha away from the party . When this article came out people thought it to be an April Fools joke . But it was proved true when SBS asked Jen about this incident when she had gone there to promote her movie. She said ''no comments '' & that she didnt want her film promotions start with negativity. Which just proved that incident happened. Tell me why would Bipasha get jealous of Jenny & go to fight with her when she & Grover are just buddies 😳

That was an April fools article smart ass
938714 thumbnail

Originally posted by: No_Nonsense

We not only have our eyes open dear we also have our brains open. Are you suffering from denial that your holier than thou Lord has cheated again???

Nope she's busy bragging about her lord's honesty on twitter πŸ˜† And that he NEVER hides his relationships from his fans. That's why both celebrated their break-up in Thailand back in November, went to rishikesh for valentines and then a not so secret holiday in Goa 😳
No_Nonsense thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor001

That was an April fools article smart ass

Before calling me smartass NKAPOOR please read my full comment . I did say people thought it to be an April fools joke but it wasn't
Proof ! Check out SBS video 9th april 2015 HOT NEWS section . Jenny was directly asked by the reporter about this incident . She didnt say it was an april fools joke . She didnt want to comment on it when reporter asked ''aapke aur bipasha ki beech main party main kya hua tha ?' She said its a happy thing that she has come to promote her movie ..''Why Why do you want to get into negativity '' was her reply !

Edited by No_Nonsense - 9 years ago
938714 thumbnail
Can't help it when people strew shit all over the place and have such double standards in life πŸ˜†
No_Nonsense thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyyaaa

Can't help it when people strew shit all over the place and have such double standards in life πŸ˜†

Well said . πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†