Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

<font size="2">Personally i can't stand any TV actors, but i gotta say Karan has got the potential to make it big if he wisely chooses his movies. He's got the great look, body and that starry persona which most of the TV actors lacks big time.</font>

<font size="2">But to make it big in Bollywood, he needs to prove his versatility as an actor.</font>

I hope you are being Sarcastic πŸ˜‰
No_Nonsense thumbnail
Among the current crop of telly stars trying to make it big it seems Sushant Singh Rajput is the most promising one. He's been said to be the next SRK . He's bagged good projects with top PHs . Rest all are still struggling
as far as i can see in terms of young male tv actors, the hierarchy of success and popularity is:
1. sushant
2. ksg
3. gurmeet
4. barun

and the come the rest 
Rogue... thumbnail
HAHAHA Grover's fan opened a topic in BW forum !!!  No tweets no interviews no nothing from him. They do need this entertainment coz  Lord  only blesses them with his holy presence when he himself has something to promote & needs them . Otherwise he's always BUSY ! πŸ˜†
Instead of puking shit & talking about positivity in his interviews why doesn't asshole let his work do all the talking . Instead he's more eager to make his personal life the talk of the town.
Getting caught with Bips while coming out of the same hotel in a recent video  ...posting solo pics with the same BG so that media can print a story about how they r  holidaying together but trying to hide their relation & getting caught . All these are intentionally done by these two so that they remain in news πŸ˜† 

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

he is a 2 rs actor, anyone can feel it..πŸ˜†

ha ha ha that was a nice one
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rogue...

HAHAHA Grover's fan opened a topic in BW forum !!! No tweets no interviews no nothing from him. They do need this entertainment coz Lord only blesses them with his holy presence when he himself has something to promote & needs them . Otherwise he's always BUSY ! πŸ˜†
Instead of puking shit & talking about positivity in his interviews why doesn't asshole let his work do all the talking . Instead he's more eager to make his personal life the talk of the town.
Getting caught with Bips while coming out of the same hotel in a recent video ...posting solo pics with the same BG so that media can print a story about how they r holidaying together but trying to hide their relation & getting caught . All these are intentionally done by these two so that they remain in news πŸ˜†

They came out of the same hotel 😲 When ???How?? πŸ˜•
fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShantiAshtangi

πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰  Kiara, you know me so well.

πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
LOL @ comments here!
for those who r tlkin abt the recent vdo of ksg-bips, plss see the vdo carefully with open eyes..they were coming from their workout and both were accompanied by couple of friends too..so date hoti toh akele niklte naa ki friends k saathπŸ˜†
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail
salman is a great actor nd king of box office we cnt compare him with this over rated flopster. may he R.I.P. aftr bck 2 bck flop nd i dnt wana argue with his ovr barking tv fans coz its bettr to flatter a fool than a fight
Rogue... thumbnail

Originally posted by: _kiara17

LOL @ comments here!

for those who r tlkin abt the recent vdo of ksg-bips, plss see the vdo carefully with open eyes..they were coming from their workout and both were accompanied by couple of friends too..so date hoti toh akele niklte naa ki friends k saathπŸ˜†

BRILLIANT ANALYSIS ! WELL DONE OOPS U GOT ME !!! πŸ€ͺI saw the video with both of my eyes open & found Gober looking like a silly goat when confronted by the media. Bips on the other hand isa pro  & acted normally ! Your Gobers blank look gave it all ! 😳
 And yeah of course they were with friends in the Himalays also where Bips & Gober had gone in search of happiness & also the recent Goa pics where Bips is seen riding in a bicycle in bikini panties & getting herself tanned in the poolside . Co incidentally Gober happened to be relaxing in the same poolside. 😳

Edited by Rogue... - 9 years ago