^ I couldn't resist saying your Fawad sig is so...hot 😳
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
^ I know right? πŸ€ͺ I myself get distracted everytime I look at it ☺️
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So many girls here relate to Kashaf. The credit really goes to Umera for writing the character of Kashaf so well that everyone could relate to her. And ofcourse to Sanam as well for performing it with full conviction.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

So many girls here relate to Kashaf. The credit really goes to Umera for writing the character of Kashaf so well that everyone could relate to her. And ofcourse to Sanam as well for performing it with full conviction.

If you take out Umera from ZGH, there's nothing left. Her writing, characters, plot etc were the USP of ZGH. Sanam Saeed was awesome as Kashaf. I always said this, she was the best performer in that show.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I actually relate the most to Fareeda / Rashq-e-Hina from Digest Writer. I have been through similar situations as Fareeda went through and still am going through, so I really know how she felt struggling to maintain her passions of becoming a writer.
Another character I relate to is Suhaib from Diyar-E-Dil. Sacrificing your own happiness when you love someone else to save the family's integrity is something I can really relate to. I can totally understand where he was coming from and he is by far also my favourite male character to ever grace the screens. Ali Rehman truly brought him to life. I admit I myself have the rebellious streak of Behroz but unlike him, I would never act upon it and hurt my family.

As for favourites I have a lot: Khirad from Humsafar, Kiran from Kankar, Wali and Farah from Diyar-E-Dil, Moeez from Diyar-E-Dil (hey he managed to be a cool bad guy and get somewhat somewhere even if he ended up in jail πŸ˜›), Kashaf from Zindagi Gulzar Hai, Sila from Dil-E-Muztar and Hassan from Dastaan.

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WaliFarah

I actually relate the most to Fareeda / Rashq-e-Hina from Digest Writer. I have been through similar situations as Fareeda went through and still am going through, so I really know how she felt struggling to maintain her passions of becoming a writer.

Another character I relate to is Suhaib from Diyar-E-Dil. Sacrificing your own happiness when you love someone else to save the family's integrity is something I can really relate to. I can totally understand where he was coming from and he is by far also my favourite male character to ever grace the screens. Ali Rehman truly brought him to life. I admit I myself have the rebellious streak of Behroz but unlike him, I would never act upon it and hurt my family.

As for favourites I have a lot: Khirad from Humsafar, Kiran from Kankar, Wali and Farah from Diyar-E-Dil, Moeez from Diyar-E-Dil (hey he managed to be a cool bad guy and get somewhat somewhere even if he ended up in jail πŸ˜›), Kashaf from Zindagi Gulzar Hai, Sila from Dil-E-Muztar and Hassan from Dastaan.

I hope the troubles in your life vanishes.

WaliFarah thumbnail
Awww thanks, it's hard to accept sometimes but when you sacrifice your own happiness for your parents, you'll always live a life of compromise. But one thing I'll never compromise on is becoming a best-selling author one day πŸ˜†
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I related to

Kashaf from Zindagi Gulzar Hai
Zoya from Dhoop Kinare
Farah from Diyar-e-Dil
WaliFarah thumbnail
I have never yet met a person who relates to Farah from DeD so I'm curious on how. I mean, she's nicer now but she was pretty arrogant and mean initially 😊
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WaliFarah

I have never yet met a person who relates to Farah from DeD so I'm curious on how. I mean, she's nicer now but she was pretty arrogant and mean initially 😊

I relate to Farah in the way she is so frank. What she feels inside is what she expresses through her actions & words. I never found her arrogant to be honest. She never knew her relatives, all she heard was bad things about them from Ruhi while growing up. Then she meets them for the first time & the next you know it she is married. It was normal for her to feel that Behroze had changed because in the haste to get Wali/Farah married, he never considered her feelings, & did not give her time. Now with time when she's figured out her mistakes, she's softened both inside & out. She's a simple, nice & unproblematic girl. Maybe it's just me but I find her character very underrated.