Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

Star: No mention of Qaid-e-tanhai?

Oh yes qaid e tanhai was BEYOND EPIC

Its quite underrated

Coz people go raving about meri zaat zarra but no one ever talks about qaid e tanhai which for me was far more realistic and beautiful
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Star: No mention of Qaid-e-tanhai?

To be honest, I've seen bits of Qaid e Tanhai..I used to catch it here and there when my mom used to watch it...but I found it a little slow and then never got a chance to go back to it.
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ummm tori baht Madiha frm MNYH
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hands down, Kashaf from ZGH..for reasons that I can go on and on..but she's one character I could totally relate to.

Also, like Star already mentioned- somewhere, every character of Umera is always written so well that you do end up understanding them..if not throughout the show, at the end you do see where they were coming from all along. UA is a gem when it comes to writing and shaping characters.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Api ji from ullu baraye for obvious reasons lmao
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

To be honest, I've seen bits of Qaid e Tanhai..I used to catch it here and there when my mom used to watch it...but I found it a little slow and then never got a chance to go back to it.

I really liked it. Though it was a bit slow but that was the requirement of the story. They could not reveal the main twist in earlier episodes..that would have taken away from the story.. Savera Nadeem was just mind blowing in this one. And Neelum Munir was good too.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.. So many Kashaf(s) exist in this forum and not a single Zaroon 😆
Edited by Usman. - 9 years ago
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I could somewhat relate to male characters 😆 ..Suhaib from Diyaar-e-Dil and Haider(stepfather) from Firaaq...and to an extent Sidra from ZGH. They're my favourite characters as well, especially the first two!
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 9 years ago
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Relate dont know, but deffo have some fave characters:
Almost all characters of Ahsan Khan (Sultan from Bilqees Kaur, Rafay from Mere Charagar,Omar from Zid, Daood from Marasim etc) , the way he treats women especially his wives is very inspirational and many men in our society need to learn a thing or two from those characters.

Another fave character was Jawad from Malal, Soha from Bilqees kaur was quite nice aswell, also Parsa from Parsa.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
relate FQ"s character in Quid e tanhai the for reasons EX.his friend says to him in a restaurant that what you don't see don't appreciate. first generation immigrant's problems and hard work is some thing i faced. family never understand the problem that person away faces ...all they see is the $$$

sanam"s character in Dur e shahwar never appreciated daughter in law of the house hold. no matter good intentions of the husbands are but poor guy is also stuck between a rock and a hard place . all is on a woman at the end. for being a woman,wife,DIL,mother,SIL

sanam's character in Zindagi gulzar hai where she has to basically fend for her self and self made woman not to her extent but i also am self made so that is another character i can relate. this is something i am proud of and love about my self.

Kankar I dont think i would be brave enough for Snama"s character to leave husband now that i think but one thing for sure would not ans back and at the end loose my mental balance. then i have never been in that situation so cant say, maybe would have slapped him long time ago and left him. can not relate ...even though its a women centric.

the first two i personally felt in life and the characters are so dear to me.
I can also feel the pain every time i watch those drams and i periodically do rewatch them.

Edited by cimba - 9 years ago