Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

ya u r right i think radz ll stay at that place only and i think slowly slowly they ll show their true colours and the mean time sara bond ll happen then i want a scene where sam and neil ll take radz out to show mumbai just like she did when they went to rishikesh
but i somehow feel piyali ll call her back she wont take 180 deg turn but looks like. they had a picture together not in the ofc kashmira shared earlier.

and regarding arjun i feel mommy khanna only. daddy khanna is very sweet and he told piyali na if she doesnot keep sam happy he ll destry her work fr whch she has lost her daughthr. need to watch more epis to get whats cooking but till now looks like business rivlry only. and piyali is very business oriented. i wonder when ll we see sam's sister entry
Ri21 thumbnail
now i dont want them to fast track arjun sam eithr. let him do the revenge thng. i want to see
SaRa friendship
neil radhika scenes. his chashni πŸ˜†
then 3 of them bonding
offc scenes.
they should now focus on friendship more than love.

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sam has a sister in d show? πŸ˜• Did thy tell anything abt her?

Anyway today I'm feeling sad for Sam... looks like she's completely fallen for Arjun... just wish he too falls for her nly... maybe after watebr rvng he is planning ... bt her n nt rads... it will b too hrtbrkn for poor Sam thn...
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Sam has a sister in d show? πŸ˜• Did thy tell anything abt her?

Anyway today I'm feeling sad for Sam... looks like she's completely fallen for Arjun... just wish he too falls for her nly... maybe after watebr rvng he is planning ... bt her n nt rads... it will b too hrtbrkn for poor Sam thn...

ya in second epi. in the flashbacks they showed 2 girls and 1 boy in the beach with samrat and piyali.
n ya today i was happy for sam at the same time sad. arjun wanted this only, and he has trapped her. even i hope he falls for her too.. or else she is ll be shattered,. but after today's epi i dnt think neil ll be there in the love triangle
neil's dialouges and sam remembering arjun's words. that scene was so amazing
i so love SamArj's BG tune😳 and today there was a little female version too
Hehe u knw I got the xact opp feeling on seeing that nesa(neil+ sam) scene! The way neil misunderstood that she had cm bk bcz of his advice n asking her to tk his blessings as sm baba n sam remembering arjun... I thnk thy were hinting at nesa +samrj luv triangle! Coz almost all luv triangles are born due to misunderstandings... the other misunderstands what the first person is saying ... I dun mind nesa as couple too bt I really dun want brkn hrts since sam has alrdy toppled ovr arj... Let's wait n watch nw... But I hope thy end rads job trck soon n strt her main stry soon... it's irritating me hw slowly it's gng... Sara friendshp shud strt soon!
Ri21 thumbnail

Hehe u knw I got the xact opp feeling on seeing that nesa(neil+ sam) scene! The way neil misunderstood that she had cm bk bcz of his advice n asking her to tk his blessings as sm baba n sam remembering arjun... I thnk thy were hinting at nesa +samrj luv triangle! Coz almost all luv triangles are born due to misunderstandings... the other misunderstands what the first person is saying ... I dun mind nesa as couple too bt I really dun want brkn hrts since sam has alrdy toppled ovr arj... Let's wait n watch nw... But I hope thy end rads job trck soon n strt her main stry soon... it's irritating me hw slowly it's gng... Sara friendshp shud strt soon!

is it? really?? i thought neil was just asking her. i think sam ll tell neil about arjun soon.
same here i dont mind if they pair up sam neil. but radhz wont go with arjun for sure. sam and arjun is like perfect. sam looks good with both the guys.
but if sam's sis enters the show i feel it might be sam arjun manya
and radhz neil saral πŸ˜•

so confused
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please can someone add my name in this AT,
i became a fan of Kashmira after watching her as Draupadi in DK.. and now am loving her as Samaira.. ❀️
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rihan05

Please can someone add my name in this AT,
i became a fan of Kashmira after watching her as Draupadi in DK.. and now am loving her as Samaira.. ❀️

like the member's list in the first page u ll be added soon by AT maker 😊
welcome to the AT

Originally posted by: Ri21

is it? really?? i thought neil was just asking her. i think sam ll tell neil about arjun soon.
same here i dont mind if they pair up sam neil. but radhz wont go with arjun for sure. sam and arjun is like perfect. sam looks good with both the guys.
but if sam's sis enters the show i feel it might be sam arjun manya
and radhz neil saral πŸ˜•

so confused

Yeah when he opened the door she fell nah, then he told her to turn n take his ashirwaad sayn he is sm baba name... Forgot wat... Anyway wen she gv him clueless luks he asked all those qs sayn that it was he who made her do all those things... Bt Sam was thinking abt arj n smiling...

N yup Sam luks gud wth bth! Rads suits neil better... She is too shrt compared to arj... Or thy can brng in a new guy for her.. Jus for her... That too wil b grt! 😳
Ri21 thumbnail

Yeah when he opened the door she fell nah, then he told her to turn n take his ashirwaad sayn he is sm baba name... Forgot wat... Anyway wen she gv him clueless luks he asked all those qs sayn that it was he who made her do all those things... Bt Sam was thinking abt arj n smiling...

N yup Sam luks gud wth bth! Rads suits neil better... She is too shrt compared to arj... Or thy can brng in a new guy for her.. Jus for her... That too wil b grt! 😳

yea i saw that scene πŸ˜› but its ok he is her best friend he ll be caring and possesive about her πŸ˜† i just love their nok jhok
i hope we ll get samarj scene today messagng hopefully 😳
actually aham is very mature looking and monica looks very innocent and childsh
in somephotoshoot see they have 2 3 pics together. they dnt look good as aham is very mature
n ya neil ll be good as he is so fun loving and radhz is shy innocent girl.