Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
But I read on wiki that Jiah was born in New York city and her father is also mentioned, its not Aamir's father?
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: ColdestWinter

Aamir is one big scumbag for refusing to acknowledge his love child

He and Raj Babbar are in the same league of horrible father when it comes to the "other" children. They're really good with their kids but I hate how they treat the ones from other women even Though it's still their children.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
And here he acts all messiah in his tv show solving social issues when he himself is such a douche. Pathetic. How can a father abandon his child and never acknowledge him .just pathetic to the core
atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: evildesire

But I read on wiki that Jiah was born in New York city and her father is also mentioned, its not Aamir's father?

In Jaan's case too, Jessica's current partner will be mentioned as father (or anyone else). Anyone but not Aamir. That won't change the truth but will only bury it.
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Did she sue him for child support & was there ever a paternity test??
Mirchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

I had seen a pic of Jaan long back in which he does resemble Aamir Khan ðŸ˜•...

OMG ðŸ˜† Does the poor kid really look like this ?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

She herself wanted to keep it away from the media. It seems she and Aamir had agreed on moving on in life and keeping this as their secret. Even she dint want to marry Aamir, but dint want to abort their child. She then found her soulmate, someone who loved Jaan as his own son, and they got married. It seems, some journalists pretended to be someone else and came to her and she was tricked into admitting its Aamir's son. 

I always under the impression that Jessica Hines had come out and claimed that the baby is Aamir's.  But if that's not even the case then this whole hoopla is a lot of speculation and conjuncture.  Same with the Jiah Khan case, which I had never heard of till now.

As for a DNA test, I kind of agree with Arsal.  If he agrees to take one then every other crazy person will come out and claim that they gave birth to his child for their 15 mins of fame.  Either he's not the father, or if he is him and Jessica have reached an agreement, then it a no one's business. Unless he's ordered by a court of law he shouldn't submit to a DNA test just to appease public opinion.  

And if he is the biological father, if the story is right that Jessica is now happily married to a man who treats Jaan as his own then who's hurting here?  The public and media and their gossipy minds?  The kid needs a loving home and parents who will be there for him.  He has that.  How would have been better for him if the whole world knew Aamir Khan was his father?  What purpose would it have served his well being. A sperm and biology doesn't make a father.  If everyone involved is happy and fulfilled with the current scenario then why is everyone else's panties are up in a bunch?  
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sultan_Of_Swing

The young boy is quite a looker.

I wonder how bad must someone be to know that they have a child and still not acknowledge him?
Charity begins at home and perhaps Mr Khan should first correct the mistakes of his life before preaching humanity to the society.

WORD!!!! 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This boy is going to break many hearts when he grows up. What a stunner!!!

But the first heart I hope he breaks is one Mr Aamir Khan. 
atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I always under the impression that Jessica Hines had come out and claimed that the baby is Aamir's.  But if that's not even the case then this whole hoopla is a lot of speculation and conjuncture.  Same with the Jiah Khan case, which I had never heard of till now.

As for a DNA test, I kind of agree with Arsal.  If he agrees to take one then every other crazy person will come out and claim that they gave birth to his child for their 15 mins of fame.  Either he's not the father, or if he is him and Jessica have reached an agreement, then it a no one's business. Unless he's ordered by a court of law he shouldn't submit to a DNA test just to appease public opinion.  

And if he is the biological father, if the story is right that Jessica is now happily married to a man who treats Jaan as his own then who's hurting here?  The public and media and their gossipy minds?  The kid needs a loving home and parents who will be there for him.  He has that.  How would have been better for him if the whole world knew Aamir Khan was his father?  What purpose would it have served his well being. A sperm and biology doesn't make a father.  If everyone involved is happy and fulfilled with the current scenario then why is everyone else's panties are up in a bunch?  

Because having illegitimate kids and not even acknowledging them is considered shameful and characterless in India.

But of course, why would you bother to know why "panties are up in a bunch"?🥱 

It is openly in hard news magazines also. Not just hearsay. 

We do not need appeasement of public opinion. They can hide as many illegitimate kids as they want. Only their fans worship them. Not anyone else.