Aamir Khan and Jessica Hines alleged love child Jaan now a model

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Jaan now a model!
Tue, April 14, 2015 3:53pm IST by BollywoodLife

Aamir and Jessica fell in love on the sets of Ghulam
Jaan  " writer Jessica Hines' son and actor Aamir Khan's alleged love child " is now a model. Jessica, best known as the author of a biography on Amitabh Bachchan, now lives in London with Jaan, now 12 years old. He was first featured in Vogue UK in 2012. Post that, the he has even modelled for a few brands. Jessica often shares pictures of her son through her Twitter account. While many of them are of him spending time with his friends or family, some are of the ad campaigns that he has been a part of. He is yet to make his debut on the Indian scene. It is not clear if he has any acting aspirations, but with his good looks, it's only a matter of time before he catches B-Town's attention.

According to a popular glossy,  Aamir met Hines on the sets of Ghulam' and were in a live-in relationship. Hines got pregnant and everything changed overnight. The happiest moment turned into a nightmare when Aamir told Hines to abort the child or forego their relationship. Hines refused to oblige and give birth to "Jaan"

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/aamir-khan-and-jessica-hines-alleged-love-child-jaan-now-a-model/
Edited by White-Rose - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamir is one big scumbag for refusing to acknowledge his love child
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The young boy is quite a looker.
I wonder how bad must someone be to know that they have a child and still not acknowledge him?
Charity begins at home and perhaps Mr Khan should first correct the mistakes of his life before preaching humanity to the society.
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ColdestWinter

Aamir is one big scumbag for refusing to acknowledge his love child

Tell me about it. I was Aamir's biggest fan, but this whole episode makes me sick. How ruthless can someone be to not even acknowledge their own child. disgusting.
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
interesting how one simple DNA test can put all the guessing to rest.
someone is stalling. 
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Aamir is such a Fake person ..He can't even accept his own child 🤔
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Having and affair , impregnating the woman, asking her to abort the child and then ditching his own child - biggest scum of Bollywood 

So much for those tears which he keeps spilling all the time - Fakeness jayate
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Edited by light_year - 9 years ago
Aamir learnt it from his dad. #PoorJiah

Originally posted by: Sultan_Of_Swing

Tell me about it. I was Aamir's biggest fan, but this whole episode makes me sick. How ruthless can someone be to not even acknowledge their own child. disgusting.

IKR? This man just makes me sick! and forget his love child, even his first wife Reena was a wonderful woman but Tingu was such an ass to her 🤢
Edited by ColdestWinter - 9 years ago