PTC Punjabi Music Awards 2015 - Nominations

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
For starters, I didn't know we had movie/music awards.  I was surprised when I saw the PTC Punjabi Movie Awards last week and incidentally saw the promos for the music awards during ad time.

Nonetheless, here is the nominations list for the Music Awards.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
yeah...watched the movie awards...but our award's hosting is the worst thingy they do...😳...this time they called sonu sood...n he is really not a good host
mein vote karungi kalla chan...yay...
gk_09 thumbnail
I don't know if it was just me but I had troubling hearing Binnu. This audio was really unclear. Sonu and Diljit were alright I suppose.
Binu was all in his random comedy mood..n yeah sonu n diljit were more clear but the thing which i dint like was they were so lazy...kinda the awards of initial yrs were much more better n evn were live telecasted..theses were not live thn too boredom was there...
they were not so spontaneous as hosts of bollywood or other are always like...thats what m saying
gk_09 thumbnail
Who were the hosts in prior years? 😲
Not recallin xactly
Divya datta was there in one season
Diljit hosted the awards twice before...but this tym he was not like before...
Nywayz ...Gur music awards gonna b on 2nd may n harbhajan maan gonna host em...m xcited
gk_09 thumbnail
Is he a good host? 😆 Miss Pooja wasn't bad with the Music Awards curtain raiser - saw glimpses of it.

I realized I haven't heard many of the songs nominated. I really need to update my library o.O

Originally posted by: gk_09

Is he a good host? 😆 Miss Pooja wasn't bad with the Music Awards curtain raiser - saw glimpses of it.

I realized I haven't heard many of the songs nominated. I really need to update my library o.O

😆Gur sachi vese ta Mann saab bot lazy a..but i wud love to c him instead of Miss Pooja😆...menu oh psnd ni coz oh bot fukri a..te mann saab menu bachpan to hi bot psnd ne😃
evn i hv nt listen to many...coz these dayz songs r kinda so weird😆...but the nominated one ...are all so gorgeous by gorgeous singers😳😳...specially by jassi n sharry n prabh n diljit😆
Mann saab is kinda sleeping pill...neend na aundi hove ona diyan gallan sun lo...but i must say...whatevr he says...mmm...i love that...:p