Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: VivaEmptiness

Shit, no kidding 😆

I won't be surprised if certain superstar is gay 😛 But honestly I feel for these people, it must suck to live lie all your life. Hopefully India becomes more tolerant country.

Again, India? If a criminal can be a superstar.. they why not a Gay superstar? Its upto those nanna munna superstars to admit... like they play macho man with no fear and say what it is.

Why blame India for their bedroom acts? 
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
She is not just generalising Men, I tihink. I think she also knows about some of her Lady Colleagues who are closeted Gays. ... 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

Do you have a personal connection with the cause?One's prayer and pleasure are personal business. Which God I pray to and what turns me on in bed are private matters. I've a mixed bag of friends who are homosexuals, heterosexuals and bi-sexuals. Their sexual orientation does not define our friendship. 

I'm trying to imagine the ghor kalyug eruption on here if Frieda, Kalki or Deepika had said this instead of Kiron.😆😆
Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gays: Sidharth Malhotra, Sanjay Leela Bhansali and famous Karan Johar.

Lesbian: Kirron Kher.
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

I'm trying to imagine the ghor kalyug eruption on here if Frieda, Kalki or Deepika had said this instead of Kiron.😆😆

Its just that she is an auntie. Who says what does matter. ðŸ˜† She cant say "Im not indian enough, dark sninned" or " dont take pic of my cleavage" or " I am excited to show my naked body" Can she? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AkaiShuichiGirl

can you point out the proof for me please? I haven't read about it yet.
I don't have anything against homosexuals at all, one should be at liberty to love whoever they want, as long as the partner is mentally able to consent.
There is nothing wrong in a consensual same sex relationship.

I wonder with transsexuals tho is their brain also wired differently?

Some proof:
1) In gay men, neurons in the INAH3 (third interstitial nucleus of the anterior hypothalamus) are packed more closely together than in straight men.
2) PET and MRI studies performed in 2008 have shown that the two halves of the brain are more symmetrical in homosexual men and heterosexual women than in heterosexual men and homosexual women
3) Exposure to sex hormones in the womb during a critical period in brain development affects future sexual orientation. By manipulating hormone levels during this time, scientists can make rats engage in homosexual behavior later on

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: light_year

Excessive liberty gives birth to gayism and once gayism is legal next step would be paedophilia. This is the way in happened in west n now is entering our society. This things may have existed from ages but acceptance will open padoras box. Our mind always runs towards taboo things.  Once one thing is nomore taboo it moves towards next taboo.

Liberty does not give birth to homosexuality.

Homosexual people are born in conservative families and nations.
A lot of people from liberal families and nations never even curiously consider gay sex as an option.

Sex is an act between two consenting adults of sound mind as defined by law. I do not see animals, dead people or children being defined as consenting adults of sound mind by law. So the argument that people make that homosexuality leads to pedophilia, zoophilia and necrophilia is an illogical slippery slope.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think Kirron Kher poorly phrased somethings.

"Bollywood is full of closeted gay people" is quite accusatory

It would be better if she said "Bollywood is not yet safe for gay people to come out"

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/paedophiles-brains-are-abnormally-tuned-to-childrens-faces-new-study-claims-9405707.html
New study on paedophiles... god i can spell it properly. 

Dont even think I m delil's advocate. I am way outside other side of the fense. 

But this new studies r also justifying , its all in the brain... when our great great ancesters knew it already.

The results mean that it may be possible in future to "diagnose" potential paedophiles at a young age by studying their responses to the faces of adults and children, scientists said.

Now, if that can be done and there r so many possibilities abt knowing child's DNA before birth and what wrong can go at birth or even at 50 years old.. then the study can even further. 

The brain disfunction or in Munnabhais' lingo "dimag me chemical ka locha" has always been there. 

The question is ... Do we have a solution or just keep going like that or change the whole society dynamics? Wud u like ur mentally challenged child to go to normal scholl where he will be teased and bullied all the time or for a special child's school untill hes lerant the basics to be in society? 

There r so many issues regarding we were born with what brain n body. We cant allow everybody to get away with that excuse... We care but we dont need to change. Spade is a spade doesnt mean we r rude. Actions r way stronger than words. Some ppl think of a dog as part of the family, thats cool. Doesnt mean they expect every1 to think the same way. We r all diffrent and to realize that is better than crying out loud. 

Now, they will treat peadopjiles ,,, god i cant spell it.. in mental hospitals with baby dolls in their hands? 

Where does this end? 

Am I hopophobic? Nope, U can f**k whoever(an adult) u want to in ur bedroom or wherever, or have group sex session, whatever. U can even marry.. if that ever stopped from having sex or live in relationship. I dont wanna know any of shit. 

But dont ask to adopt a baby. Legally u have screwed up brain putting it bluntly. Think abt the child.. its not a puppy dog. 

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
So why r the gays r not coming out? 
They mouth any social issue they dont even freaking know at drop of a hat..

why so sissy now? Why does a woman have to talk abt u? C'mon say it.. man.. woman and others. 

Selfishness. If the trend is to " get out of the closet" means huge publicity down the road, they will do it. ðŸ˜† And keep making jokes on gays in BW.. in the name of awareness. 

Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
Next
Kirron Kher Thumbnail

Kirron Kher