Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Half the people are probably busy celebrating Eid lol.
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If anyone find online link plz do share ..
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It won't be up online for a while. I hope they have a tv premiere soon so someone can upload it.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Saw the movie finally. Mahira was superb, out of this world. The whole film was on her shoulders and her acting was outstanding. Kudos to her! She has really grown as an actor. The clothes, cinematography and ambiance was superb. Humayun was okayish, now I wish there was someone else instead of him. He was good in the romantic scenes but sometimes his acting just felt a bit flat. Armeena had a very small role and even fewer dialogues. Zeba Bakhtiyar and Javed Sheikh were barely seen throughout the movie. Editing was pretty bad too.

taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mary78613

Saw the movie finally. Mahira was superb, out of this world. The whole film was on her shoulders and her acting was outstanding. Kudos to her! She has really grown as an actor. The clothes, cinematography and ambiance was superb. Humayun was okayish, now I wish there was someone else instead of him. He was good in the romantic scenes but sometimes his acting just felt a bit flat. Armeena had a very small role and even fewer dialogues. Zeba Bakhtiyar and Javed Sheikh were barely seen throughout the movie. Editing was pretty bad too.

\

Omg Lucky you ..

yes he is not fit with mahira but he is bit elder as per story... so okay...

Did you read the novel ??
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Not a fan of Humayan personally,but he can deliver powerful performances if he intends to do so. But I cant really judge him in BR without watching the film.
What I feel is his character was required to be irritable and disliked,in order to make the audience feel for Mahira's character? Its just a guess. A large chunk of audience (not all) usually tends to like or dislike an actor based on the role he plays.

But ofcourse many people can separate the two and simply just judge the actor's talent.

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Apparently, Wrong Number has been doing better at the box office than Bin Roye.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Star,Is that the comedy film with Hamza?

zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
M gonna watch it in cinema soon
Tried today but tickets were unavailable...super excited
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Star,Is that the comedy film with Hamza?

No, it's the movie with Danish Taimoor.

I was watching the news on this channel called Dunya..and they were saying that Wrong No. is doing slightly better than Bin Roye. The people that came out of the theaters mostly said they liked Wrong No.