Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This is releasing in New York. My mom and sister want to see this on Eid weekend. I may end up watching it in theaters also.

My first Pakistani movie in theaters in New York was Bol..and now my second may just be Bin Roye. My funny connection with Mahira Khan...
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

O yara's 45 sec teaser.

https://www.facebook.com/binroyethemovie/videos/vb.1415287995446004/1446565302318273/?type=2&theater

I like the first scene. The second scene with the ice cream looks forced with no chemistry. Humayun and Mahira look good in some scenes and in others they fall flat in my opinion.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

This is releasing in New York. My mom and sister want to see this on Eid weekend. I may end up watching it in theaters also.

My first Pakistani movie in theaters in New York was Bol..and now my second may just be Bin Roye. My funny connection with Mahira Khan...

I believe they're having a premiere in NY, not sure if they've changed that.
BlackStar. thumbnail

I like the first scene. The second scene with the ice cream looks forced with no chemistry. Humayun and Mahira look good in some scenes and in others they fall flat in my opinion.

I share the same opinion. I liked their chemistry in the intense scenes, in the posters and even in Teray Bina to an extent but I don't feel it in O Yara at all though it's my favorite song from the album... the lyrics and scenes don't match and I have no idea why there is such romance happening between Irtaza and Saba to begin with.
starstruckk thumbnail

I share the same opinion. I liked their chemistry in the intense scenes, in the posters and even in Teray Bina to an extent but I don't feel it in O Yara at all though it's my favorite song from the album... the lyrics and scenes don't match and I have no idea why there is such romance happening between Irtaza and Saba to begin with.

There isn't supposed to be any romance at all between Irtaza and Saba? by the way, if you look at Humayun..he really looks like his wife. They actually resemble each other 😆. I see it in this teaser..especially during the scene by the sea.
BlackStar. thumbnail

There isn't supposed to be any romance at all between Irtaza and Saba? by the way, if you look at Humayun..he really looks like his wife. They actually resemble each other 😆. I see it in this teaser..especially during the scene by the sea.

Judging by how the book was nope.. especially since it's Saba's obsessive love that Irtaza's unaware of.. here it seems the opposite.. but they've made so many changes at this point it seems like another story altogether.
And omg yes they do resemble each other 😆 she's actually accompanied Humayun to all the promotional events barring this current one so far..
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
I've read at some places the official run time is 116 mins but the Vox Cinemas site still says 130 mins so not sure.
starstruckk thumbnail

Judging by how the book was nope.. especially since it's Saba's obsessive love that Irtaza's unaware of.. here it seems the opposite.. but they've made so many changes at this point it seems like another story altogether.
And omg yes they do resemble each other 😆 she's actually accompanied Humayun to all the promotional events barring this current one so far..

From the teasers, you get the sense that Irtaza is fully aware of Saba's love but doesn't think much of it...and in the bits that he does, that's probably after Saman dies I'm guessing.

And, I seriously wonder if Humayun's wife accompanies him just because she wants to? Humayun asks her to? or because she just doesn't trust her husband.

BlackStar. thumbnail
because she doesn't trust him is my guess 😆 Momina duraid did mention that the film is very different compared to the drama so drama will probably follow the novel more.. considering the run time is 116 mins I'm sure they changed A LOT 😕
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Movie premiere in Karachi today! Reviews will be out by tomorrow. Super excited!