Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Haissam and Sarmad are brilliant directors. It's Hum's loss that they haven't given them any shows to direct in the past three years for their productions. It's all deliberate. It's as if Humtv tries teaching you a lesson if you get on their bad side...they just stop offering you work.

I think Sarmad for now has associated himself with Geo. I think Haissam is just waiting for the right script for his comeback...but doubt it'll be from Humtv.

Haissam's been working on his own project recently and the never-being made supposed script of Nadia's is in the planning/shaping up process according to him 😆
I don't like how there's so many directors suddenly.. every drama has someone new for the most part and the work they do is mediocre at best.
Well now that Hum is suffering maybe they'll learn a lesson.. hopefully but I doubt it. They seem very very uptight.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Haissam's been working on his own project recently and the never-being made supposed script of Nadia's is in the planning/shaping up process according to him 😆
I don't like how there's so many directors suddenly.. every drama has someone new for the most part and the work they do is mediocre at best.
Well now that Hum is suffering maybe they'll learn a lesson.. hopefully but I doubt it. They seem very very uptight.

Yeah, I don't trust Nadia's project..the day something actually gets announced, I'll believe there even is a script to begin with. Haissam said he has a script in mind for Mikaal and Sanam Baloch too..I don't know what's up with that script either..well, to be fair, he just mentioned that recently vs. the Nadia script which has been stuck since the past 3 years.

Hum's new favorites seem to be Sakina Samo and Shehzad Kashmiri in directors.

Yeah, Humtv is bringing in quite a few new directors. They all seem new except Samo maybe. The only one that I find genuinely good is Aabis Raza. He did a really good job with Kankar.

Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Ilyas Kashmiri who directed Mol is one of Hum's oldest DOP's and Shehzad's brother and now they're third brother is also a DOP at Hum 😆
I really do not like Sakina Samo's direction. Majority of the big directors are working on their own film projects though. Mehreen Jabbar's finding apartments in New York to shoot her feature film coming August, Sarmad said his romantic comedy film rolls October, Haissam's already working on one.. TV's lacking good scripts and direction these days.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ilyas Kashmiri who directed Mol is one of Hum's oldest DOP's and Shehzad's brother and now they're third brother is also a DOP at Hum 😆

I really do not like Sakina Samo's direction. Majority of the big directors are working on their own film projects though. Mehreen Jabbar's finding apartments in New York to shoot her feature film coming August, Sarmad said his romantic comedy film rolls October, Haissam's already working on one.. TV's lacking good scripts and direction these days.

Mehreen Jabbar is still directing tv..and that's all I care about. Speaking of Mehreen, it doesn't seem coincidental that all her recent shows have been aired on smaller channels...wouldn't be surprised if Humtv has an issue with her too. Anyway, I look forward to Mehreen's film.

Shehzad Kashmiri is awesome with the camera! but, as a director he's not there yet..and Samo is horrible..though I did love Wujood e Laraib.
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is this new stupid trend of making a movie AND a serial on the same story and with the same cast? What are they trying to do? Maximize the milking of the project?
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can any one tell me please when the song will be released which is composed by Waqar Ali for this movie? 😳
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridaanur

can any one tell me please when the song will be released which is composed by Waqar Ali for this movie? 😳

If you're in Pakistan the CD is available at stores. Other than that can't say much.. acc to Humayun O Yara is a great song though..
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If you're in Pakistan the CD is available at stores. Other than that can't say much.. acc to Humayun O Yara is a great song though..

ok thank you will get it Embarrassed
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I see in some siggy's that adeel hussain is dancing with mahira. is it just for the song or does he have a bigger role in the movie??
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: brainychild92

I see in some siggy's that adeel hussain is dancing with mahira. is it just for the song or does he have a bigger role in the movie??

It is just for one song. 😊