Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Does anyone know if this is still going to air as a drama too?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Am I the only one who is still unimpressed by the trailer and the songs? I still have the same view.. they've glamourised all the 'mohabbat' factor to such an extent that I certainly can't digest it. And all these songs and dance.. it's just too much. I came across the list of songs here.. Gotta say, it's pretty long. I'm only looking forward to the movie because of Adeel Hussain. He dances pretty well and of course, he is a great actor too. Did anyone of you find out what's his role? He's definitely not playing Zafar (which was my earlier guess).. I think he will play the guy who is Irtiza's friend living in Lahore and is interested in Saba. Because that role was supposed to be played by Osman Kahlid Butt but till now there's no hint of Osman in the movie.. so it's probably Adeel.

The music is very disappointing..and the part that I don't get is how they have SO many singers involved..even a few Indian singers..yet not a single extraordinary song.

I don't know what Adeel's role is..but if he actually has a role, I'll watch the movie for him. I won't be able to take Saba's character seriously if she keeps rejecting Adeel's character for Humayun's. 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Does anyone know if this is still going to air as a drama too?

December. Scripts for both are different as well. Drama will probably be more along the lines of the novel and show more.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

December. Scripts for both are different as well. Drama will probably be more along the lines of the novel and show more.

Who's the director of the show? Shehzad? I think Haissam left everything midway? I'm assuming they're done shooting the entire drama too.

I still don't see why anyone would want to watch the show knowing the end and everything through watching the film.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Who's the director of the show? Shehzad? I think Haissam left everything midway? I'm assuming they're done shooting the entire drama too.

I still don't see why anyone would want to watch the show knowing the end and everything through watching the film.

Haissam shot majority of the drama. They're done shooting it all..
starstruckk thumbnail

Haissam shot majority of the drama. They're done shooting it all..

From what I've noticed it,, it seemed as if Haissam didn't direct much of it..because of issues with Duraid.
And then they roped in Shehzad for the rest...or Momina apparently directed it too.

I find it funny how Duraid/Humtv has issues with every other big director.
BlackStar. thumbnail
No they explained that Haissam shot majority of the drama and a few scenes from the film before he left citing personal reasons. Shehzad and Momina completed the remaining drama scenes and practically the entire film.
Haissam refused to answer questions related to why he left Bin Roye though when asked on twitter.
starstruckk thumbnail

No they explained that Haissam shot majority of the drama and a few scenes from the film before he left citing personal reasons. Shehzad and Momina completed the remaining drama scenes and practically the entire film.

Haissam refused to answer questions related to why he left Bin Roye though when asked on twitter.

I'll probably watch the show just to see if Haissam really directed it. lol Kashmiri's direction isn't that great...and the difference would be obvious. I think for a big director to walk out a the show midway is a huge deal. It has to do with some differences with Momina I'm sure...and the fact that Haissam hasn't directed a show for Humtv ever since is further proof of that. Humtv and Sarmad had some issues and they never gave him any directorial post SeZ.
BlackStar. thumbnail

I'll probably watch the show just to see if Haissam really directed it. lol Kashmiri's direction isn't that great...and the difference would be obvious. I think for a big director to walk out a the show midway is a huge deal. It has to do with some differences with Momina I'm sure...and the fact that Haissam hasn't directed a show for Humtv ever since is further proof of that. Humtv and Sarmad had some issues and they never gave him any directorial post SeZ.

Yah I don't see Haissam working with Hum anytime soon. Sarmad and Hum made up though [supposedly]... Momina even thanked him for doing a song for bin roye and called him a dear friend.
Like Zeba Bakhtiar said, Hum Network is a meethi churi.. they keep it with whoever and whatever works for them 😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Yah I don't see Haissam working with Hum anytime soon. Sarmad and Hum made up though [supposedly]... Momina even thanked him for doing a song for bin roye and called him a dear friend.
Like Zeba Bakhtiar said, Hum Network is a meethi churi.. they keep it with whoever and whatever works for them 😆

Haissam and Sarmad are brilliant directors. It's Hum's loss that they haven't given them any shows to direct in the past three years for their productions. It's all deliberate. It's as if Humtv tries teaching you a lesson if you get on their bad side...they just stop offering you work.

I think Sarmad for now has associated himself with Geo. I think Haissam is just waiting for the right script for his comeback...but doubt it'll be from Humtv.