Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Ignored the story

Dont want to know it

Will watch the film to know the story

And the reason to come bk to the thread is to say that i m in LUV WITH BOTH THE SONGS

and i dont know how many times i hv seen the balle balle song for mahira adeel ...ASIM RAZA TAKE A BOW FOR THE MINDBLOWING CHOREOGRAPHY
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Ignored the story

Dont want to know it

And the reason to come bk to the thread is to say that i m in LUV WITH BOTH THE SONGS

and i dont know how many times i hv seen the balle balle song for mahira adeel ...ASIM RAZA TAKE A BOW FOR THE MINDBLOWING CHOREOGRAPHY

The set for Balle Balle was too small, they were practically dancing in the same space throughout but yeah choreography made up for it
MK and Adeel have good chemistry
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

The set for Balle Balle was too small, they were practically dancing in the same space throughout but yeah choreography made up for it
MK and Adeel have good chemistry

I dont think the set was small

It was a pretty big wedding hall

And its not necessary they hv to move around the hall and dance

In real life weddings too people dance in the centre and others watch and hv fun

The dancers dont roam around the entire hall

So it was pretty logical to show mahira adeel dancing at the entre and others watching and hvng fun
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HI All,
Here's your chance to post your comment and questions for Mahira Khan!!

Remember to post your questions on the blog (link above) and the last date for posting is June 21, 2015.
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Waoo Amazing Collection...
\Cant wait to watch..
taaniroyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Ignored the story

Dont want to know it

Do you have Full song of Balle Balle..

taaniroyal thumbnail
I read this novel 6 years ago . Farhat is really a best writer...
Edited by taaniroyal - 9 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So the movie promos come only in specific channels there? How does that work?
I mean if a person doesnt watch a particular channel,they just wont know about the movie :S

In India,this logic is applied only on tv shows,movies trailers come on ALL channels.

Im a bit confused about how things work in Pak,let me get this straight..so the people who own the channels,themselves produce the shows coming on those channels?

Btw do u guys have exclusive music channels there? Like we have mtv,channel V,9xm,bindass play etc which play only songs. So u put any of these channels on,you get to know which movies are up next.

Movie trailers come in mainstream channels too like starplus,sony,zee etc.

Edited by .FemmeFatale. - 9 years ago
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

So the movie promos come only in specific channels there? How does that work?

I mean if a person doesnt watch a particular channel,they just wont know about the movie :S

In India,this logic is applied only on tv shows,movies trailers come on ALL channels.

It's because in India concept of Joint Productions prevailed like every other established Film Industry but unfortunately it was not existing earlier here in Pakistan but now it's emerging so if it worked then hopefully such issues will be sorted out once it kicked on 😊

Moreover the Movie Distributor pay the news channels and newspapers or magazines for the promotions e.g JANG and The News owned by the group which has Channel Geo but they give publicity ads in Newspaper or columns in Film Edition on Payment.

But we still do not have the promotion Strategies which existed there in India like promotions through reality shows.😳

Im a bit confused about how things work in Pak,let me get this straight..so the people who own the channels,themselves produce the shows coming on those channels?

Channels have their own Production houses or they make deal with production houses which produce for the specific Channel.

Btw do u guys have exclusive music channels there? Like we have mtv,channel V,9xm,bindass play etc which play only songs. So u put any of these channels on,you get to know which movies are up next.

We are available here with above mentioned Music channels like Play, 9xm, Channel V and some Pakistani Channel as well like Aag, and Ary Musik etc. But the thing is that we got all the promotions of Indian movies here way better than the Pakistani Movies

EDIT: one more thing is that here in Pakistan unfortunately at govt. level this Industry is not recognized as it should be, though the claims are made by every govt. 🥱

Edited by ridaanur - 9 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^Oh okay. I figured since the channels themselves own production houses they have not been very open about promoting on other channels.
That's gonna cost them only though.

And MTV,channel V etc are Indian channel,so that's why bollywood stuff is being aired. What other indian channels do you'll get?

Over the past 5 years,the PR guys in bollywood have found new promotional strategies. There is practically no place the celebs haven't visited when the releases is around the corner. 😆

I actually dont see the point atleast for the big stars. Coz if a movie has SRK,Salman or Aamir,these are stars who dont need such kind of promotion. Everybody will know about it and will make it a point to watch their films. When it comes to other actors,then yeah,they need these kind of PR.

But yes,over the past 5 years,the amount of money bollywood has made,is totally insane. 😆 Gone are the days when just a 'hit' made everyone happy. Its the 100 crore club which does all the talking now. I guess this is where the PR magic is. More publicity,more money.😆

PK was a huge hit in China. 😆 I mean whaatt? In China too? PK has collected 800 crores worldwide now.

Bin Roye might release in India I read somewhere. Post humsafar's telecast and her casting in Raees ,this has helped Mahira get some fame here.

Lets see how the movie does:)

Btw at an average how many movies release there? Do u get new releases each week?

I think channels should start airing trailers in all channels atleast now. More publicity will surely help.
Edited by .FemmeFatale. - 9 years ago