Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
it seems Adeel is there for only song,..
as he was nowhere in trailer,..

Junaid is playing the guy to whom Mahira will be engaged...
a1231 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I so wish it was Adeel as the 2nd lead instead of that servant junaid Khan

That way we cud hv got a few scenes of them and also humayun Adeel show downs

Why is this junaid Khan everywhere

Literally sick of him

You really need to stop calling actors servant/servant face. It's very rude. It's one thing that you dont like someone but calling anyone such names is horrible.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Adeel can dance! Ahsan has competition. He was the best part of the song promo and I am not even a fan of Adeel.

I can't say much about the chemistry between humayun and Mahira. It's definitely there in some places. I think Mahira looks her (real) age and Humayun looks his real age. Humayun, I feel, looks the best he has in years.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Adeel can dance! Ahsan has competition. He was the best part of the song promo and I am not even a fan of Adeel.

I can't say much about the chemistry between humayun and Mahira. It's definitely there in some places. I think Mahira looks her (real) age and Humayun looks his real age. Humayun, I feel, looks the best he has in years.

Mahira is supposed to be playing a 19-20 year old if I'm not mistaken. She looks older than that. And, Armeena does not look older than Mahira either.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Mahira is supposed to be playing a 19-20 year old if I'm not mistaken. She looks older than that. And, Armeena does not look older than Mahira either.

Yeee no... Mahira definitely looks like she is in her mid-30s while Armeena can pass off as being younger like early to mid-20s. Humayun does not look too old for Mahira while he does look old for Armeena.
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

have a question on the storyline - does saba try to spoil irtiza and her sister's wedding, as in create tamasha or something there?? so ballay ballay will happen during the sangeet of their wedding ..?
when does irtiza come to know that saba was in love with him?

and tere bina jeena is when saba thinks that irtiza is in love with him, in the first phase of the movie, where she doesnt know that he loves his sister? I dono mahn, I cannot get over this song's lyrics and tune.."tere rang rangi gayi main soniyaa, mai toh ab mai na rahi main soniyaa.." <3 <3 <3

Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

have a question on the storyline - does saba try to spoilt irtiza and her sister's wedding, as in create tamasha or something there?? so ballay ballay will happen during the sangeet of their wedding ..?

when does irtiza come to know that saba was in love with him?

and tere bina jeena is when saba thinks that irtiza is in love with him, in the first phase of the movie, where she doesnt know that he loves his sister? I dono mahn, I cannot get over this song's lyrics and tune.."tere rang rangi gayi main soniyaa, mai toh ab mai na rahi main soniyaa.." <3 <3 <3

no she doesn't spoil the wedding. I don't remember if there's ever a love declaration by her because I read the novel 2 years ago but he finds out at the end when she breaks down.
Teray Bina Jeena will play somewhere in the beginning which is why Saba is so immature and all. She's in love with him and he's all playful like teasing her but doesn't like her. Saba's character transforms over the entire novel... such an epic character graph!
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Thanks ya ^^ so the big change happens coz her sister dies? and she thinks her curses are responsible for it?
just one more question sana, sorry😆 - so whats their marriage like..love hate relationship?? does irtiza fall for her later on?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Thanks ya ^^ so the big change happens coz her sister dies? and she thinks her curses are responsible for it?

just one more question sana, sorry😆 - so whats their marriage like..love hate relationship?? does irtiza fall for her later on?

Barely any communication. Saba trying her best to stay away from him.. the guilt's basically eating her alive. Irtaza and Saman also have a son btw, Maaz. They want Saba to get married to Irtaza to take care of him. There's a specific line from the novel which sums it up which Mahira also said is her favorite line Hiral, the whole dil ka rishta and rooh ka rishta thing.
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Barely any communication. Saba trying her best to stay away from him.. the guilt's basically eating her alive. Irtaza and Saman also have a son btw, Maaz. They want Saba to get married to Irtaza to take care of him. There's a specific line from the novel which sums it up which Mahira also said is her favorite line Hiral, the whole dil ka rishta and rooh ka rishta thing.

ohh..thanks again :)