Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Adeel and Mahira in a two minute glimpse of one song have more chemistry than Humayun and Mahira throguhout the film 😆 I like Humayun and Mahira's chemistry in the posters, in the trailers but seeing Adeel/Mahira reminds me why I find Mahira and Humayun amiss..

-_- why are u doing this sana 🤣

m just getting myself around to liking humayun-mahira😆😆 u dint like tere bina jeena?😳 I liked them there...

now adeel-mahira..thankfully there is a lot to look forward to in HMJ😉..so yayyy! plus the bonus here..☺️

but yes, it would be so nice, if they were in a romeo juliet-ish lovestory..☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I know I m shocked seeing Adeel mahira chemistry

I hv seen them in ho Mann jaha trailer but there it's like a group of frnds hving fun

Humayun mahira looks good in the posters but in trailer and songs they look so odd

They hv the worst chemistry

Whereas with Adeel I feel like I don't want the song to end ever

Now I really wish mahira Adeel hv a drama together

Adeel and Mahira are romantically paired in Ho Mann Jahaan Abby. They just finished shooting a special song in Chitral with them.
I agree Humayun and Mahira don't click in the song.. and I get Irtaza is supposed to be older, Humayun suits Irtaza, but the difference is visible and it doesn't digest well..
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

-_- why are u doing this sana 🤣

m just getting myself around to liking humayun-mahira😆😆 u dint like tere bina jeena?😳 I liked them there...

now adeel-mahira..thankfully there is a lot to look forward to in HMJ😉..so yayyy! plus the bonus here..☺️

but yes, it would be so nice, if they were in a romeo juliet-ish lovestory..☺️

I liked them in the teasers but full promo main kuch missing hai.. offscreen appearnaces main bhi they looked good but not here.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I think with the right marketing/promotions, Bin Roye can prove a winner! So far Hum is failing in that department..

Hum has jus started the promotion

We 'll get to know whether they failed or not during the coming one month

Now a days even Bollywood films don't start promotions so early
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think with the right marketing/promotions, Bin Roye can prove a winner! So far Hum is failing in that department..

The problem is that there is too many cliques in the film industry. Why is ARY only promoting its own movies while Hum is promoting its own? All channels should promote ALL movies. Geo doesn't even promote any film except Bollywood movies. If we want Pakistani movies to do well..everyone has to promote them equally..yet ARY only promotes its films, Hum's only promoting its own..and Geo doesn't seem to care at all.

I do agree, I think Bin Roye has an edge over the other films because it's at least different than the other films coming out..it also seems like a family oriented film for Eid.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Adeel and Mahira are romantically paired in Ho Mann Jahaan Abby. They just finished shooting a special song in Chitral with them.
I agree Humayun and Mahira don't click in the song.. and I get Irtaza is supposed to be older, Humayun suits Irtaza, but the difference is visible and it doesn't digest well..

It's not about the age

I didn't like them in Neeyat too

Humayun looks good with ayesha k and mahnoor baloch

I m watching him with ayesha k in kaafir in ZINDAGI

And my good Ness the chem is to die for

But here it's so thanda

I wud hv fainted if it was some other hero in the tere bina song and the scene where mahira puts her hand on his. But with humayun there is no spark
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't like the music so far though. I feel it lacks something. It seems a little outdated.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

The problem is that there is too many cliques in the film industry. Why is ARY only promoting its own movies while Hum is promoting its own? All channels should promote ALL movies. Geo doesn't even promote any film except Bollywood movies. If we want Pakistani movies to do well..everyone has to promote them equally..yet ARY only promotes its films, Hum's only promoting its own..and Geo doesn't seem to care at all.

I do agree, I think Bin Roye has an edge over the other films because it's at least different than the other films coming out..it also seems like a family oriented film for Eid.

They all choose one news channel and stick to it. Hum has partnered with Samaa, ARY and GEO have their own. Even distributors have their own cliques.. another thing is that they're releasing 3-4 Pakistani films simultaneously on the same idea which is a suicidal idea. Space them out.. Eid doesn't guarantee a hit, good content/promotion does.
Bin Roye starts off chaand raat/eid acc. to Momina. The Teray Bina Song is around the chaand raat theme at a mela.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Why will other channels promote hum stuff

That's common business sense

Geo hum Ary has their own share of dramas and. Films to promote and worry about

In business u jus can't promote everyone by going out of ur way

BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

It's not about the age

I didn't like them in Neeyat too

Humayun looks good with ayesha k and mahnoor baloch

I m watching him with ayesha k in kaafir in ZINDAGI

And my good Ness the chem is to die for

But here it's so thanda

I wud hv fainted if it was some other hero in the tere bina song and the scene where mahira puts her hand on his. But with humayun there is no spark

Abby Neeyat was a disaster! After that I didn't expect anything with Humayun and Mahira. And even now in binroye some scenes are great but others are so thanda..
I've always found Humayun and Ayesha's chemistry great in all the respective shows they've done. Even him and Nadia Jamil.