One thing I would love to change about last year would be to extend

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.urlremoved/one-thing-i-would-love-to-change-about-last-year-would-be-to-extend-beintehaa-harshad-arora/

The charming and hot actor Harshad Arora who was loved as Zain in Colors TV's Beintehaa and later was seen doing stunts on Khatron Ke Khiladil, gets candid with urlremoved on the past year gone and his upcoming show.

What did you learn about yourself from this past year?

I learned that Beintehaa was an amazing experience for all of us. That was a kind of a show, which was a magic and to recreate a magic again is very difficult, as that would need a lot of factors. Beintehaa went for almost 1 year and you become a family with the cast and crew. It was fun and after Beintehaa, Khatron Ke Khiladi happen and now I have signed a new show. So lets hope everything falls in place and everything is good. You can't compare a show to an other, Beintehaa was different and eventually you adapt your self for every show, the technicians, cast and producers are new and different.

What was one of your proudest moments from this past year and why?

I think the appreciation and love and of course the awards are momentous which you have through out your life, but the love of the people is something which stays forever in your heart and your mind and is something which will never fade away.

If you could change one thing from this past year, what would you change and why?

Probably I would want to extend Beintehaa and I miss the whole group and all.

Given all your experiences, insights, and lessons learned from 2014, what's the best advice you could give yourself for 2015?

Probably that keep up the good work and continue the way you are doing. You do your hard work and dedication towards your work and eventually things will fall on place.

It's been one year since your show Beintehaa' ended, fans has been requesting for a season two, what do you have to say to that?

As I said I would had loved for it to continue, but again there are certain things which are not in our control. We can do our part which we can do the best and then their are protocols the producers and channel has to follow. Hopefully the next show I do, will be liked by people and maybe everything happens for the best.

How has the experience been doing a reality show like Khatron Ke Khiladi'?

I picked Khatron Ke Khiladi as that's the reality show I would want to do with stunts and adventure. Unfortunately I couldn't stay long but I would had definitely wanted to stay a little bit more. I would love to do Khatron Ke Khiladi again.

You will soon be seen in a new show, how different is that show gonna be from the ongoing shows on TV?

I will be having a wife in the show and there is a very good chemistry between the couple. But as the story unfolds there will be a lot of mystery, it's basically a sci-fi romance saga. It's a very unique genre which has come out, it's very interesting and I don't think this kind of story has been shown before, that's why I picked this show.

Any message for your fans, who waited so long to see you back?

I would just tell them, thank you again for all the love they have given me so far and just wait for few more months to see me again. Just wait and you may eventually also like this new show.