Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Gattimela.......

wen will Vedanth blind trust on Suhasini breaks....

its stretching a lot..........๐Ÿ˜›

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am back after ten years.................๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by anasuya43 - 1 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasuya43

I am back after ten years.................๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰

wer wer u....

ths thread is almost ending....  create a new thread

Nichuss thumbnail

kgf2 released on prime ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Nichuss thumbnail

hello all

there is a new show Olavinaniladana in colors kannada

epsd 1 is gud.... gud visuals.... cinematography s interesting

Nichuss thumbnail

Olavina Nildana

new show in colors kannada....

i was already impressed with promos aired for the show.... spcly the rain one... where tarini dreams of seeing her prince charming....

then Sidhant intro.....

somewhat we got to knw... Sidhant who doesnt believe in marriage gets engaged to Tarini n leave her giving the ring back...

------------------

Coming to the 5 epsds aired last week..... 

intro of Sidhant and Tarini was flimy type.... loved the moment..... more than being rude guy or girl... both r cute n friendly... as destiny meant to be ... same college students meet in their way...

Sidhant s very straight forward practical youth of current generation... where as Tarini is cutie bubbly innocent normal youth who dreams on her prince Charming... belonging to a conservative family, who can sacrifice anything for her family..... it comes us a shock for her that, wo consulting her, her family fixed marriage alliance... and next day engagement... she feels broken but stays up happy for her family... which noticed by Sidhant just hours before met as stranger... He gets to knw f her expectation on prince Charming from her Diary.... He shares the situation with his father... his father advices to help Tarini...

On engagement using a chance he got, lies to the family... Tarini is not happy with engagement as she n Sidhant are lovers... and family make them gets engaged...

in all these epsds.... im so Awweeeddd with 2 scenes.....

1. in diary.... how Tarini explains hw her future partner to be... Rajesh sir amazing direction .... ufff... how beautifully the scene is executed.... reminded me MV (dammnnn i miss MV ).... Ameeta completed the scene with beautiful innocent smile and expression.... 

May be an image of 1 person, flower, sky and tree

2. Sidhant entry on saving Tarini from Dheeraj... Akshay was on fire with punch dialogues... then credit goes to direction and editing team... Bgm made specl effect on the screen... ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅAkshay shined on the screen with heroic stylish entry... looks and dialogue delivery... that Triamabakam music... ufff.... apt one in the scene....

May be an image of 2 people, beard, people standing, sunglasses and text that says "voot olors เฒ•เฒจเณเฒจเฒก"May be an image of 2 people, beard, people standing and text that says "voot"May be an image of 1 person and indoorMay be an image of 2 people, beard, people standing, sunglasses and text that says "voot colors"

Wishing the team once more All the best.... waiting to see more Mass scenes... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Nichuss - 1 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

ON story progressing slowly and getting interesting.... one side Sidant family is in tough situation.... his father getting insulted badly.... his brother and mother right from their side... but being rude... and insulting father is not a solution.... ๐Ÿ˜’ everyone should hv stud together n resolve the problem..... He did for his friend n got cheated..... ๐Ÿค”

Sidhant took all his anger on Tarini grandpa.... thats sad ๐Ÿ˜ญBut Tarini family is also wrong... they did everything in fast wo even asking the girl or boy opinion.... atleast marriage itself shd hv gvn time for them... both are students.... y cant parents be little careful n free with their children 

cant blame Sidhant... he did for saving Tarini.... and this can be resolved only by Tarini... she need to show courage to open the problem and clear it....

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nichuss

ON story progressing slowly and getting interesting.... one side Sidant family is in tough situation.... his father getting insulted badly.... his brother and mother right from their side... but being rude... and insulting father is not a solution.... ๐Ÿ˜’ everyone should hv stud together n resolve the problem..... He did for his friend n got cheated..... ๐Ÿค”

Sidhant took all his anger on Tarini grandpa.... thats sad ๐Ÿ˜ญBut Tarini family is also wrong... they did everything in fast wo even asking the girl or boy opinion.... atleast marriage itself shd hv gvn time for them... both are students.... y cant parents be little careful n free with their children 

cant blame Sidhant... he did for saving Tarini.... and this can be resolved only by Tarini... she need to show courage to open the problem and clear it....

Hi dear i'm surili are you watching olavina nildana kannada show on colors kannada๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Hi dear i'm surili are you watching olavina nildana kannada show on colors kannada๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yess surli.... i didnt create any thread... there is another thread for talking about kannada shows n movie....

i hvnt watched ths week

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

yess surli....

i hvnt watched ths week