Aakash Ahuja to enter QH

_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aakash Ahuja, the young lad who essayed the role of Samar in the Channel V show O Gujariya Badlein Chal Duniya will now enter Zee TV's popular show, Qubool Hai.

Incidentally, for Aakash, both O Gujariya and Qubool Hai come from the same makers, 4 Lions Films.

Aakash's character Saif will be that of a handsome hunk who would come in as the guy to marry Aahil's (Karanvir Bohra) sister.

As per a reliable source, Saif's entry will bring in lot many interesting twists in the story line.

When contacted, Aakash told us, "I will talk to you later in the day."

Aakash, we hear will start shoot from today.
Source - TellyChakkar

Nazia's husband-to-be aka father of her child? Shazia is gayab again.
Edited by _ZaaraK - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
umm Not interested ..i wish he was for shazia ..don't like nazia
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think two new entries real Misbah & naizias bf. I was correct yesterday. I said it can be real Misbah or nazia's bf. now seems like both are coming. Now what twist said will bring? Rahafa reloaded with nazia shazia saif?
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Akash ho ye Zameen I need Aahil to go to Pak🥱😆 tfs 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: flora212

Akash ho ye Zameen I need Aahil to go to Pak🥱😆 tfs 

LOL YES! Looks like ALL these people are coming to delay his departure so the makers can show the fraud sinking deeper and deeper into his lies and cheapness? Maybe they are waiting for Sanam to get a "made in Pak" baby thanks to the Shareef Shayar's "Sharafat?" LOL And THEN, pack her back to Aahil as a "Fallen women" who society will point fingers at and say she is not ,"Worthy" of being the Nawab Begum? You know all that crap drama they like to do? Lol

Of course the Shareef Shayar will probably be in jail by then so not much he can do! I wish they brought SHAZIA back! She is the interesting one! So REAL Misbah and Nazia's BF who is the father of the REAL Nawabi baby? :) 
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

LOL YES! Looks like ALL these people are coming to delay his departure so the makers can show the fraud sinking deeper and deeper into his lies and cheapness? Maybe they are waiting for Sanam to get a "made in Pak" baby thanks to the Shareef Shayar's "Sharafat?" LOL And THEN, pack her back to Aahil as a "Fallen women" who society will point fingers at and say she is not ,"Worthy" of being the Nawab Begum? You know all that crap drama they like to do? Lol

Of course the Shareef Shayar will probably be in jail by then so not much he can do! I wish they brought SHAZIA back! She is the interesting one! So REAL Misbah and Nazia's BF who is the father of the REAL Nawabi baby? :) 

I don't know why I think Saif will be the one helping Aahil to go to Pak to impress him so that he can Marry his sister😛
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mandy!! Its Saif! The character name from your story Ashiq Banaya Aapne ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
Okay so?! What does he have to do here?! I hope its a good character and I also want to se how Aahil protects his sister by being the 'bro jaan" ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I don't know why I think Saif will be the one helping Aahil to go to Pak to impress him so that he can Marry his sister😛

Even if he impress or not Ahil has no other way rather than making him marry nazia because she is prego btw in Islams they are not allowed to marry when a women is pregnant right? The guy has a villain looks. 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ooh. This sounds so much better! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Ooh. This sounds so much better! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

just a thought😆 too much negativity around so why not this guy turns out to be positive😕 besides I want Shazia to  return and no one else🥱