Shivangi Verma in Reporters....

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

What is Shivangi Verma doing in Sony TV's Reporters'?

After playing a girl with a prosthetic leg in Hamari Sister Didi,' on SONY PAL, Shivangi Verma will be featuring as a television journalist in Rajeev Khandelwal-Kritika Kamra starrer Reporters' on SONY Entertainment Television.

Shivangi is also popular as MasterChef India 3' winner Ripudaman Handa's ladylove and recently danced with him for the finale episode of the television series.

In Reporters', Shivangi will be seen as a journalist covering business news. About her role, Shivangi says, "I followed news channels for a week to understand a reporter's life. My character Richa Lakhani is like a guide to Ananya (Kritika Kamra), who is her childhood friend. She inspires me to pursue a career in news reporting."

And how much does she relate to the character? "Like my character, I am also clued in to the latest trends in the fashion industry. The look is very much like me. I don't feel I am acting rather feel I am going from home and start shooting. In real life also I dress up nicely. It's interesting to know how stories are covered and how much work is involved. I have never done saas bahu shows inspite of being part of television industry. I am plain lucky to get different roles."

Incidentally, the set of the show is same as her previous show. "It's a coincidence and I am sure it will be a beautiful journey. Though the last show shut down abruptly, it gave me an opportunity make my acting debut," she says.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS...Anji of sorts lagti hai yeh to the lead
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

TFS...Anji of sorts lagti hai yeh to the lead

yes
PureHeartNSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to see Shivangi in Reporters 😛
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing.
Liked her in sister didi
Looking forward to seeing her in reporters.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sounds good :D Tfs dear!
cherrynicolem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for sharing