Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGQmhsUSM44

Reporters - - Episode 13 - 4th May 2015

Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reporters 9PM SonyTV @Maha149Iam

Wow!!Rajeev is on 2nd last! @RK1610IsMe You handsome hulk!!Love You! @Risal_love_Rk Thanx for the pic! @indiaforums

yazh. thumbnail

5 Reasons why Rajeev Khandelwal is still a HEARTTHROB

By TellychakkarTeam

04 May 2015 05:37 PM

The hottie who made women all over the country stick to their TV screens with Kahiin Toh Hoga is back! Rajeev Khandelwal, who is playing Kabir Sharma on Sony TV's Reporters, has definitely come a long way from his Sujal days. But what still remains the same is his impact on the fairer sex.

Rajeev is one of the most powerful and popular faces on TV and still can stir up hidden emotions in a woman. The guy might be on the threshold of the 40s, but is still the heartthrob of millions!

Tellychakkar.com lays down 5 reasons why we believe that Rajeev is still a heartthrob. Take a look...

Intelligence is sexy

Ask any woman what they love in a man and their prompt reply would be 'intelligence'. A man is supposed to be smart and Rajeev wins hands down in that category. And we are not talking about his on screen avatar, as even a single conversation with him in real life is enough to impress us! When brain and brawn get together, it's a lethal combo. What say?

He is the man'

With the heroes on TV shows being teenagers these days, it's a relief to have someone who is a man. Rajeev is the epitome of manlihood and soothes the eye whenever he comes on the screen. Cushy college romance can take a break and some mature love story with this man can overtake our quest for love!

Looks a million bucks

As Kareena had said, to win a date, all you need is good looks, good looks and good looks. And the first time you see this man, the three check boxes are ticked and you are mesmerized by his Greek God looks. And we give Rajeev full points to have managed to maintain his looks from Kahiin Toh Hoga to Reporters...

Charm of brooding

Even the slyest of all had to reveal their secrets in Sach Ka Saamna when they faced this man. His brooding personality and deep eyes can leave you dazed. When you have a man as mysterious as Rajeev, you sure want to spend the rest of your life trying to figure out who your man really is. The game starts now!

The perfect' homemaker

Now what can be more attractive than a man who is loyal to his woman? In a world full of deceit and fragile relationships, Rajeev receives brownie points from us for being a loving partner to his wife Manjiri. The sweethearts fought media glares and eccentric female fan following to come together. He is a keeper, eh?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

monogamy is easy😃

and hope he becomes a dad sooonnn. 😊

Maha149 thumbnail

Television actors are rarely accepted on the silver screen by the audiences. A handful of actors have done a successful transition from television to movies, Rajeev Khandelwal is undoubtedly one of the successful T.V. artists who went on to play lead in movies.

We went to meet the actor on the sets of his upcoming show Reporters' which will be aired on an entertainment channel. Here's what the actor has to say about his career graph in a free-wheeling chat.

After successful transition from television to Bollywood, why again television?

As an actor I feel I should be continuously working. It doesn't bother me for which medium I work, the most important thing for me is satisfaction. I work for happiness and my fans, nothing else I expect in life.

Do you feel you'll be again accepted by the audiences as a television actor?

I did my best for this show and have put all the efforts and energy playing my character in it. I believe audience would love to see me again on television. Even when I was busy doing movies, I hosted Sach Ka Saamna' and it was well received by the viewers.

Does the failure of this format show on television panic you?

As far as my career decisions are concerned, nothing panics me. We got the best and one of the most hard working team. I have started my acting career through television, doing different format shows gives me more hope and confidence. Whether this show will do well or not is yet to see, but I'm not the one who worries thinking about the fate.

Are you happy with the way your career shaped in Bollywood?

Not just happy, I'm very happy with the kind of movies I have done. Aamir, Soundtrack, Shaitan and Table No.21, these all were critically acclaimed and financially successful movies. Ups and downs are obviously part of an actor's career, but that makes me feel alive and strive hard for more success. Never to forget, hard work and dedication pays off.

Can we again see you on silver screen?

Of course yes. I'm working on two movies. If I do a television show doesn't mean I'm not doing movies anymore. It's just that I love facing camera and want to work round the clock.

Which are those two movies?

(Laughs) I wish if I could divulge the details, but unfortunately I'm not allowed to speak about them at this stage. Try searching on Google, I'm sure you will find something there (smiles).

What's the best decision of your career so far?

Though I don't regret about something I have decided, I must say doing Shaitan and Table No.21 were the best decisions I've made in my career so far.

After talking to team Filmymantra, the actor rushed to face the camera as he was ready to give the shot. We must say, the Aamir' actor was looking fitter and better in his new avatar.

yazh. thumbnail

Embedded image permalink

We are very lucky fans... we get to enjoy good acting and get to see in action one very beautiful specimen of the male species.⭐️

being a rajeev kahandelwal fan is very fun... 😃

Maha149 thumbnail
=
ufff love u
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
yazh. thumbnail

Yaaayyy he is wearing something that does not look like its choking him.

he is wearing a shirt😊

can see more than his neck...

Edited by yazh. - 9 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hope he keeps wearing black, black is his color all the way
yazh. thumbnail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AXJfFYDPzU

Reporters - - Episode 14 - 5th May 2015

yazh. thumbnail

He looked very good in this look...

and think the only time we have seen him go undercover was for the CID - missing bride episode.

Then too he wore a white coat and think also wore glasses...

Edited by yazh. - 9 years ago