Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Beautiful pictures. Thanks Kety. 😃
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VerboseG

-

Threat?! I can go, I do not like anyone to disturb you.

I know I'm not compatible with the majority. Not a problem.

Threat?? What are you talking about, Duska? I am quite shocked at your reaction... why do you persist in taking everything the wrong way??

Could someone translate what I said for Duska, so she does not get me wrong?

EDITED to add: Just saw her "bye" post... don't understand it. I said nothing that should have upset her so much. Perhaps she is being influenced by people with ulterior motives.

All I can say is that I meant nothing disrespectful to her, and again request someone who can explain/translate well, to do so.

Thanks Vibha, for understanding what I meant and explaining it.

Translation/ Prevod:

Pretnja ?? O cemu to pricas Duska? Ja sam stvarno sokirana sa tvojom reakcijom...zasto si ti i dalje upo*na da shvatis sve na pogresan nacin??

Moze li netko prevesti sta sam rekla Duski, kako me ne bi pogresno razumela?

Ispravljam da bih dodala: Upravo sam videla njen post gde se oprasta..ne mogu to da razumem. Ja nisam rekla nista sto bi je toliko uzrujalo. Mozda je ona pod uticajem ljudi koji imaju skrivene motive/namere.

Sve sto ja mogu reci je da nisam mislila nista lose/nepostivajuce za nju, i ponovo molim nekoga tko moze da objasni/prevede dobro da to i uradi.

Hvala Vibha, za razumevanje onoga sta sam ja mislila i sto si to i objasnila.

Hello Gina, sorry for late translation. I agree with you that you did not said anything in your first post or in this one, that would cause this reaction from Duska. I really do not understand what is going on, and I hope she will rethink about her decission. This place is a home of all people who love Prats, and everybody is free to join here and enjoy it according to his/her choices...because that is what we all do , make our own decissions/choices to be present or to leave, hope she'll decide to stay and support Prats.
Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

aww,she is baby ❤️
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Google Translate can be sorted out; I just hope she's not listening to the wrong people ...

Edited: She has got to understand who loves Pratyusha and who doesn't. She will hopefully learn that with time 😊

Agree with both of you, hope she will read what people she respect wrote here and will think about their words. All the places that Gina opened, esspecially SY FC and Prats FC are places with maximum tolerance and so much love and respect to fellow SY-ian or Pratyushian ,and that about Draconian rules was only a joke, everybody knows that, all the members of those places could always express their views as they like, no problems there...

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by nn027 - 9 years ago
Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
BiggBoss-Pratyusha-Banerjee-009
BiggBoss-Pratyusha-Banerjee-018

I love her smile 😛
itpostaff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail