Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: PURBUL

Guys last nb news nw...m created a page called shinal real. On twitter. .n is d first one to follow it as well..

again mistake done by M...its ShaNal and not ShiNal...πŸ˜†
I am sure after she is out...the page is closed down...and she is back to Arnal/Rabul page...🀣
zaaraqureshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

let her follow...after coming out...she will unfollow it...πŸ˜†
all i want is that she finish that crap...and come back to KKB shoots😑
I want to see her with A...😳

hahaha...xactly she vl unfolow it n vl request d admin to delet d page or if she herself handlex d page vl delet it..lol 🀣
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I wish there was NB for reel life jodis...where all the top channels popular couples grace the event...same concept but not with real lifr jodis but with reel life jodis...it will be awesome to watch Arnal burning the dance floor...there will be major major clashes in the voting system becos every couple have massive fan following...what do you think guys NB with reel life jodis...Arnal being part of it

How I whish that happens Di...but...kia kar sakte hain...Arnal would have burned the dance floor...and the thing is...together..Arnal Rabul are becoming very populare...as a jodi...but I don't think she will get much support in NB as people are wanting to see her in KKB with A..regardless if they are dating or not...people want to see RaBul...😳
arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kkb team is expert in dragging the tracks...πŸ˜† i am very sure bulbul's accident track is also gonna be dragged..till now they have huge stock of scenes already shot and if they wish they can easily drag for a month (or even more)...it is upto dem how dey will telecast the things...like kidnapping track's pace or little rapid..
we can calculate on the basis of segments,olv's etc..dat how track may proceed..it will be fun πŸ˜† 
we knw each episode duration is abt 23-25 min..or even lesser than dis..

so on monday..first of all bulbul will see neel in front of her eyes..she'll remember what he had done with H.A..get angry while driving...then accident will happen..people will gather..blood n all..
meanwhile at MM they will be enjoying some light moments teasing purab 😳...suddenly accident news..
fir ek ek ka reaction dikhayenge..focussing camera on each n every person...dhishh dhishh dhiishh πŸ€£πŸ˜† kafi time to isi mein nikal jayega...taaliya and mitlali's happy wala reaction..and then everybody will run towards hospital..πŸ˜† i think monday ko isse zada kuch ni hona...
on tuesday hospital drama will start...lets see my prediction works or not..and fir tuesday ko kya hoga??
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am not sure whether she created d page herself or not. ...n link.nai hai...zaara she has tweeted you something. ..congrats
Mages thumbnail
I have no worries for KKB...this show sets a trend of dragging...stretching not only the tracks but also outfits...so to cover M absence...they will focus on other things...purab involving in other issue...since neel will be in jail...Taaliyah's exposure delayed...i would love to see purab as the chote damaad of Aroras takes care of Aroras and BB...it will be an awesome track
arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have no worries for KKB...this show sets a trend of dragging...stretching not only the tracks but also outfits...so to cover M absence...they will focus on other things...purab involving in other issue...since neel will be in jail...Taaliyah's exposure delayed...i would love to see purab as the chote damaad of Aroras takes care of Aroras and BB...it will be an awesome track

i knw..i'm just diverting my mind from nb and focussing on story...πŸ˜† i think whatever dey have shown in segments till now can work for a month...πŸ˜› by dragging..
Abida_angel thumbnail

I agree...jab jungle mein 2 month guzar saktein hain...to yeh bhi strech ho sakta haiπŸ˜†
Purab as chote dammad even saying it is gives you heavnly feel well we will get a glimpse of it...after mehras will go..Aroras will be there for some time outside...in when Aliyah will be planning her filthy act...and then amid all that...Purab will be taking care of Arora ladies also😳
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: arashi

i knw..i'm just diverting my mind from nb and focussing on story...πŸ˜† i think whatever dey have shown in segments till now can work for a month...πŸ˜› by dragging..

I hope they don't drag the outfit...πŸ˜†
Abida_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: arashi

Arashi...app alu chalu ka BB pe murder attempt bhool gaye...Purab phirse bachane ayega apni BB ko😳...and its gonna be shown in a very nice way...as if destiny will bring him there right on time...he will forget hi keys and would be wanting ot get them...😳