my first anniversary#peep in

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Aik din bahroon k phool murjha jayeenge,
jab bhule se kabhi hum yaad aayeenge,
ahsas hoga tumhein humari dosti ka jab,
duur bahat duur hum tum se chale jayeenge!

this beautiful lines which i got from one of my friend took my herat and so i decided to share it with u all

my journey to this IF forum was amazing.. when i used to search for written updates of beintehaa on google everytime first result for BEINTEHAA:INDIA FORUM.. i was like what the heck is this.. again and again same result on the top

one day i fully annoyed i clicked on it and when i got opened i was shocked

it was not a simple web site where u just go, read ur fav episode updates and come back but it was more than that

so many people making post and commenting on each other stories

then i became silent member to this addictive place
being shy at making friends i used to read all works and stories but never used to leave behind a comment

days passed and i became habitual of this place
even when i was in a place where my net was not working i used to specially go to cafe to check for updates

i started finding myself in a very familiar place other than my home
no body knew me and i knew no one
the writers always inspired me... and i started commenting on works

my first friend here was TANYA.. a very sweet bubbly girl that i found when i first time talked to her and she actually was

although i used to hate writing literature , feeling inspired by so many good writers here i too started writing

i made many friends here... many memories i shared still in my mind.. all the up and down we faced together

the pagalpanti we used to do.. spamming threads for the update or taking number one position in bashing..the chat corner became special place and never missed any chance to attack there with chudailpanti
the spoofs by akki bhai yaa saheba yaa renu di.. all used to bring a broad smile on my face when i used to be sad and they worked also..

i never expected that i could get this much love in virtual world
never meet anyone but became so close to everyone

days became week.. week became months and months now turned into a year
a complete year since i became member of this forum
from NEWBIE to GROUPBIE then to SENIOR MEMBER and afterwards shinning in gold by becoming GOLDIE and then DAZZLING in green yaa ROCKING in red i saw my friend following incresing
i never ever thought in my 100th dream that i would love a virtual space and will spend time on it also just to be in touch with all the good friends i got here

some think that i was a bad writer or a girl full of attitude.. never thinking about them i moved on..
this is all because of u friends.. your support.. your familness .. your love towards me i completed my first anniversary here

thanks friends who were always there by my side
love u all

today with a heavy heart on this beautiful occasion i am saying i am leaving this forum but not going to leave your heart if i have it
i will come here for all of u with my rooondo stories as main itne aasani se picha nahi choodne wali as i am official chudail of forum bhai..

promising to come back soon
your chudail
priya

Sacrifice is greater than Love,
Character is greater than Beauty;
Humanity is greater than Wealth,
But nothing is greater than Friendship.

Edited by iluvuzaya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Suberb Awesome fabulous Post.
Yeah CC our online home.
My fav place.
Yahan se b jaa rhi.
Come back soon N all d best for ur future.
Luv u..
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sobtian...

Suberb Awesome fabulous Post.
Yeah CC our online home.
My fav place.
Yahan se b jaa rhi.
Come back soon N all d best for ur future.
Luv u..

thank u sweetie for the wishes.. all the best to u too
love u so much.. will never ever forgive u
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aw what a sweet post!
I loved reading about your journey to this forum.😛
Hopefully the journey isn't over and our forum will still be here for a long time.😉
come back soon. :)
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago