A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

undefined
               undefined    
                                                              &...

People's Reaction:

undefined

No... no guys... you didn't venture into the market place... ๐Ÿ˜†... no stress... its still very much the birthday venue... it's just that we friends (๐Ÿ˜ณ) have been permanently designated the food status... why???.. don't ask... it's a looong sob story (๐Ÿ˜”)... n not very interesting too... so let's just get on with PaRTY at hand...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It's CELEBRATION time!!! 

It's the 11th of April today
                  The day when GoD did a huge favour
                 Hand-picked n delivered a gift... DiYA
           To spread light n radiance on the darkest of days... 

N Larry Lorenzoni certainly put BiRTHDaYs in perspective when he said 
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics prove that the people who have the most live the longest"... 

So CHEERS to DiA n a momentous future that awaits her as we get together to celebrate this very very special DaY!!!

Our very own... in-house ROFL DRaMA QUeeN... ๐Ÿ˜†... yeah right Diya ๐Ÿ˜‰... is a little busy... so till the time she's here... let me just begin with a little speech...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Okie,, okie Ladies & Gentlemen,, don't give me those mortifying looks ๐Ÿ˜†... reiterating what King Henry said to each of his wives... 
                                                                 "I Shall not keep you long"... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ƒMark Twain said...

"Good friends, good food and a sleepy conscience; this is the ideal life".

And to him i agree wholeheartedly since without Diya around my days wouldn't be half as entertaining as they are...

Discovered Diya outta the blue on the TBP forum... n in her found a friend whoc can make you just happy by being there...

She is crazy n this craziness is on a ten-fold hike with each passing day...

Age s a mere number she proves to me with her sensitivity, skills as a buddy writer n her ability to take jokes on herself... n that's one rare quality for sure

She can make anyone laugh n then rofl until you can even stop...

N she is the kind of a person who can make anyone believe that there really is good in the world...

Fondly named ROFL Queen...๐Ÿคฃ she totally justifies her name with hansee ke bouts... n loves to give-out names...sabka naam-karan kar dal hai isne ... n we are reduced to veggies n rooms n every possible food item ๐Ÿ˜•... yeah yeah... thank you for your sympathies ๐Ÿ˜Š 

But SHE is THE BaCCHA of the MADHOUSE,, everyone's darling n a true-blue cheerleader ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...no no she doesn't dance with those ugly pom-poms... rather she makes everyone happy n entertained with her non-stop chatter n fun... 

Mazedar,, Funny,, Cute n MAD... that's DiA for yaa...

*Here she comes comes to eat the cake*๐Ÿ˜†

1
                                                                                                    2
                                                                                                    3

*Claps**Claps**Claps* 
Here's the cake...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

*Get the cake, mombatti, knife...quick*

A very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY DiYA... 
  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Diya... (f)(ph)ool for ya... gulabi wale ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
                                                    undefined

May u remain Happy always n always n continue to brighten our lives..D DiYA way
Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A-Musing-Me thumbnail

Diya... hey hey hey... before u go all high partying n dancing... come lets meet all of the attendees who have come visiting from afar๐Ÿ˜ƒ

*aside*... Please behave yourself when u meet them n dont fall down gasping ๐Ÿ˜ณ as we go around clicking their pics...๐Ÿ˜†

There we have Amar feeding Vrinda the cut cake n then she posing  with your newesr craze Ashvik... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ n n n there's Ragini convincing the newly wed Jay to play the clown haha...

N n n thats not enough dear come lets see who is preparing to floor yaa with a live rendition... yeah... thats Kapil... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ n here come your eternal faves Sanaya n Barun...  n how could I resist calling my faves... Falak...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

undefined

Yeah.. yeah.. now stop grinning... your smile has already reached your ears... lets have fun... n PARTY HARDDD!!!

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
A-Musing-Me thumbnail

Ooo n yeah Diya...those were the fortunate few who could physically make it to the party but there are a few other dear friends who are here with you in their thoughts, care n wishes...

Here they are...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thats Tina witha lovely wish...

Happy b'day diya๐Ÿค—
Iโค๏ธU

undefined

And Mehwish sends u warm wishes direct from Pakistan...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wish u a very haPpy birthday Diya..โค๏ธ

May Allah bless u n fulfill all ur wishes

undefined

While Sarah packs an attractive poster of your fave fave manga characters with her wish of u to stay forever rofling...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Sending you a bouquet of happiness to wish you a very Happy Birthday๐Ÿค— keep Rofling ๐ŸคฃAnd stay blessed love youโค๏ธ

undefined

N here comes Simi with loveliest of birthday cards...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day๐Ÿค—. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life๐Ÿฅณ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.๐Ÿฅณ

undefined

Next up is Sujanya with her thoughts for ya...

Happy Birthday to a wonderful person and  friend! May your day be  joy-filled and wonderful  

Love u my drama queen ,rofling queen!!! : stay blessed

N yeh rahi Geetu with her wish for ya n she has a box full of gifts too... enjoy..

Hey Diya aka our own ROFLing queen.๐Ÿค—

Omgee...u turns a year old now...๐Ÿ˜†

Wish you a Very Happy Birthday sweetheart

Let this day be full of joy and celebration. I wish you an outstanding and fabulous birthday๐Ÿค—

You are a wonderful source of joy... May your special day bring you an extra share of everything which makes you the happiest in the world๐Ÿ˜ณ

Your birthday is the first day of another 365-day journey. Be the shining thread in the beautiful tapestry of the cosmos to make this year be your best ever. Enjoy the trip!๐Ÿฅณ

I hope that your birthday is as much fun as you are, but that sets a very high standard.

I'm so glad to have a friend like you!  Don't change ever!๐Ÿค—

On this very special day of urs I want to let u know u r the most sweetest caring and special person ever that anyone can have...it has been great knowing u...we have shared countless of good memories & looking forward to add more into them... it's always fun talking to u & do lots of crazy things together..Especially that veggie things and of course my ROFL reaction on  every line or even  single word from you๐Ÿคฃ...to tell u that truth..it's fun to tease u๐Ÿ˜‰..Love ur reactions like anything๐Ÿ˜†

May God bless you with all the happiness and shower his choicest blessing upon you. May you achieve whatever you want in your life. May your dreams be filled with the deepest love upon this day. And may you get wiser as year goes by. Once again happy birthday and have a blast! And yeah i want my piece of cake๐Ÿ˜‰

Lots of Love

undefined

N here comes Lopa with a cake..(no dear not for ya to cut)... rather to spatter your face with it ๐Ÿ˜†

Many Many HAPPY RETURNS of the DaY  โค๏ธ

undefined

N last but not the least... Via sends her best wishes with a cake... which i see has already reached its destination๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Happy Bday Diya 
Many many happy returns of the day 
May u r every wish comes true
Have a rocking bday 
Have lots of fun

undefined

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to u
happy Birthday Dear Diya๐Ÿฅณ
Happy Birthday to u

I hope you have a fantastic birthday and eat lots and lots of cake. You deserve every ounce of happiness. May all your dreams and wishes come true! You're one sweetheart and anyone that knows you is lucky to have a friend in you!! . Go crazy๐Ÿ˜›. And remember to always keep smiling no matter what! :)

@Neha aka My Bestie...Awesome thread sweetheart..really..You rockedd as always ๐Ÿค—
Edited by sweetdesire - 9 years ago
priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wish u many many happy returns of the day Diyu.
May ur birthday bring smile to your face, happiness to your heart and many blessings to your life.
Hope this day will be Amazing, delightful, colourful, joyful and wonderful for u. Love ya loads.

@Lovely thread Neha, U and Geetu always make everyone's birthdays even more special with ur Awesome threads.
U both are such a sweethearts,sooo glad 2 have u as friends.Love ya loads.Edited by priya1101 - 9 years ago
wanderingsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
https://scontent-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10390110_563840073731207_5425722486624143801_n.jpg?oh=92a9e308c33e303b124ae289e30e2fe5&oe=559F13BC
Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGG
Neha , i have no words for you ..
It's simply amazing , i swear ..
Actually beyond amazing
I told you, it is just so over whelming 
More than anything the lines you wrote about me..
You have no idea how much they mean to me !
And all of you .. Sarah , Geetzy , Lopa , Priya , Tina , Sujiii , Mehu , Simi di , Via ...
I love all of you
This Mad House is one of the best things that's ever happened to me
I seriously am out of words
Will reply to everyone baad mein .. aaram se .. coz am just too over whelmed right now
I love you all
Thank you for making my day so perfect ๐Ÿค—
Meitantei-san thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha02

undefined
               undefined    
                                                              &...

People's Reaction:

undefined

No... no guys... you didn't venture into the market place... ๐Ÿ˜†... no stress... its still very much the birthday venue... it's just that we friends (๐Ÿ˜ณ) have been permanently designated the food status... why???.. don't ask... it's a looong sob story (๐Ÿ˜”)... n not very interesting too... so let's just get on with PaRTY at hand...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It's CELEBRATION time!!! 

It's the 11th of April today
                  The day when GoD did a huge favour
                 Hand-picked n delivered a gift... DiYA
           To spread light n radiance on the darkest of days... 

N Larry Lorenzoni certainly put BiRTHDaYs in perspective when he said 
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics prove that the people who have the most live the longest"... 

So CHEERS to DiA n a momentous future that awaits her as we get together to celebrate this very very special DaY!!!

Our very own... in-house ROFL DRaMA QUeeN... ๐Ÿ˜†... yeah right Diya ๐Ÿ˜‰... is a little busy... so till the time she's here... let me just begin with a little speech...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Okie,, okie Ladies & Gentlemen,, don't give me those mortifying looks ๐Ÿ˜†... reiterating what King Henry said to each of his wives... 
                                                                 "I Shall not keep you long"... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ƒMark Twain said...

"Good friends, good food and a sleepy conscience; this is the ideal life".

And to him i agree wholeheartedly since without Diya around my days wouldn't be half as entertaining as they are...

Discovered Diya outta the blue on the TBP forum... n in her found a friend whoc can make you just happy by being there...

She is crazy n this craziness is on a ten-fold hike with each passing day...

Age s a mere number she proves to me with her sensitivity, skills as a buddy writer n her ability to take jokes on herself... n that's one rare quality for sure

She can make anyone laugh n then rofl until you can even stop...

N she is the kind of a person who can make anyone believe that there really is good in the world...

Fondly named ROFL Queen...๐Ÿคฃ she totally justifies her name with hansee ke bouts... n loves to give-out names...sabka naam-karan kar dal hai isne ... n we are reduced to veggies n rooms n every possible food item ๐Ÿ˜•... yeah yeah... thank you for your sympathies ๐Ÿ˜Š 

But SHE is THE BaCCHA of the MADHOUSE,, everyone's darling n a true-blue cheerleader ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...no no she doesn't dance with those ugly pom-poms... rather she makes everyone happy n entertained with her non-stop chatter n fun... 

Mazedar,, Funny,, Cute n MAD... that's DiA for yaa...

*Here she comes comes to eat the cake*๐Ÿ˜†

1
                                                                                                    2
                                                                                                    3

*Claps**Claps**Claps* 
Here's the cake...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

*Get the cake, mombatti, knife...quick*

A very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY DiYA... 
  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Diya... (f)(ph)ool for ya... gulabi wale ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
                                                    undefined

May u remain Happy always n always n continue to brighten our lives..D DiYA way

Nehzyyy i love you so much i cant even express myself <3
I told that to you repeatedly that day .. This over whelmed me so damn much i wanted to CRYYY
All the things you said about me ... they mean so much to me ...
You know i wasnt much excited about this birthday ..
Because you know my class 10 had just started and well .. the work sort of pissed me off 
But this thread maaannn ... it is so beautiful 
And it means a hell lot to me 
All the stuff you wrote 
It makes me feel ever so special
And i know that in the coming future .. if i ever feel down ..
I'll just look back at this thread and know that whatever happens
i have some friends who i can always rely on
I love this so much
Thank you so much for making my day so beyond perfect 
๐Ÿค—

Edited by .Meitantei. - 9 years ago
Meitantei-san thumbnail

Diya... hey hey hey... before u go all high partying n dancing... come lets meet all of the attendees who have come visiting from afar๐Ÿ˜ƒ

*aside*... Please behave yourself when u meet them n dont fall down gasping ๐Ÿ˜ณ as we go around clicking their pics...๐Ÿ˜†

There we have Amar feeding Vrinda the cut cake n then she posing  with your newesr craze Ashvik... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ n n n there's Ragini convincing the newly wed Jay to play the clown haha...

N n n thats not enough dear come lets see who is preparing to floor yaa with a live rendition... yeah... thats Kapil... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ n here come your eternal faves Sanaya n Barun...  n how could I resist calling my faves... Falak...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

undefined

Yeah.. yeah.. now stop grinning... your smile has already reached your ears... lets have fun... n PARTY HARDDD!!!

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

OMG my VriMar feeding cake to each other ๐Ÿ˜ฒ And , wait a sec they are there at my bday party ? I know you told me to not fall down gasping but hey its not every day that i see so many of my favourites together , okay ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And awww... AshVik cuties with my Vrindi diii <3 And heyyy my one of my oldest obsessions JayRa !! ๐Ÿ˜ฒโค๏ธ
Ragini ne usko pyaara sa joker bana diya ๐Ÿ˜† Cuties <3
Aage chal ke mere SaRun !! Haaye ab toh behosh hone ka mann kar raha hain ๐Ÿคช Meraa SaRun mereee bdaype ek saath that too looking so sweet !! ^_^
KAPILLL MERAAA KAPILLL โ˜บ๏ธ Mere bday pe โ˜บ๏ธ Do i need to say anything else here ? โ˜บ๏ธ I know am blushing but cant help it , okay ? You know how i feel for this guy โ˜บ๏ธ
AND HEYYY They are my FaLak too ๐Ÿฅบ
Mere cutesy besties ! <3
All in all , all of these banners shout PERFECTION . Period . I love them beyond the zenith . Period .
Cant thank you enough for this Nehzy ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Meitantei-san thumbnail

Ooo n yeah Diya...those were the fortunate few who could physically make it to the party but there are a few other dear friends who are here with you in their thoughts, care n wishes...

Here they are...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thats Tina witha lovely wish...

Happy b'day diya๐Ÿค—
Iโค๏ธU

undefined

Thank you so much Tina ! โค๏ธ
I love you tooo๐Ÿค—

And Mehwish sends u warm wishes direct from Pakistan...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wish u a very haPpy birthday Diya..โค๏ธ

May Allah bless u n fulfill all ur wishes

undefined

Mehuuu thank you so much re ๐Ÿค—

While Sarah packs an attractive poster of your fave fave manga characters with her wish of u to stay forever rofling...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Sending you a bouquet of happiness to wish you a very Happy Birthday๐Ÿค— keep Rofling ๐ŸคฃAnd stay blessed love youโค๏ธ

undefined

Thank you sooo much Sarah ๐Ÿค— Yo , i am ROFLer forever man ๐Ÿคฃ And i love the edit !! Taichi and Shinichi โ˜บ๏ธ You very well know they are love โ˜บ๏ธ

I love you tooo โค๏ธ 

N here comes Simi with loveliest of birthday cards...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day๐Ÿค—. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life๐Ÿฅณ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.๐Ÿฅณ

undefined

Thank you so much Simi di ๐Ÿค—

Next up is Sujanya with her thoughts for ya...

Happy Birthday to a wonderful person and  friend! May your day be  joy-filled and wonderful  

Love u my drama queen ,rofling queen!!! : stay blessed

Thanks a lot partnerrr <3

I love youuu my Rocker ๐Ÿค—

N yeh rahi Geetu with her wish for ya n she has a box full of gifts too... enjoy..

Hey Diya aka our own ROFLing queen.๐Ÿค—

Omgee...u turns a year old now...๐Ÿ˜†

Wish you a Very Happy Birthday sweetheart

Let this day be full of joy and celebration. I wish you an outstanding and fabulous birthday๐Ÿค—

You are a wonderful source of joy... May your special day bring you an extra share of everything which makes you the happiest in the world๐Ÿ˜ณ

Your birthday is the first day of another 365-day journey. Be the shining thread in the beautiful tapestry of the cosmos to make this year be your best ever. Enjoy the trip!๐Ÿฅณ

I hope that your birthday is as much fun as you are, but that sets a very high standard.

I'm so glad to have a friend like you!  Don't change ever!๐Ÿค—

On this very special day of urs I want to let u know u r the most sweetest caring and special person ever that anyone can have...it has been great knowing u...we have shared countless of good memories & looking forward to add more into them... it's always fun talking to u & do lots of crazy things together..Especially that veggie things and of course my ROFL reaction on  every line or even  single word from you๐Ÿคฃ...to tell u that truth..it's fun to tease u๐Ÿ˜‰..Love ur reactions like anything๐Ÿ˜†

May God bless you with all the happiness and shower his choicest blessing upon you. May you achieve whatever you want in your life. May your dreams be filled with the deepest love upon this day. And may you get wiser as year goes by. Once again happy birthday and have a blast! And yeah i want my piece of cake๐Ÿ˜‰

Lots of Love

undefined
Thank youuu Geetzyyy <3
You know it means so much to me ...
Your wishes ... they are so heart touching
I love you <3
And , i am glad that you find me funny even when am actually trying to insult you .. Brinjal ! 
It's so much fun to talk to youuu ..
Hope our craziness never ends !
And oh maa the edits ! <3
Sabse pehle hi AshVik โค๏ธ
Aww... Geetzyyy it's so cute ..
And the 2nd one .. Himuuu and Nikkuuu <3 
My loves ... in one edit ! <3
And Rakul baby <3
And yummmyyy the chocolate cake ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And my VriMar 
OMGGG yaar all of this is just so beautiful ..
Am in love with everything !!
Thanks soo muchhh Geeetaaa ๐Ÿค—

N here comes Lopa with a cake..(no dear not for ya to cut)... rather to spatter your face with it ๐Ÿ˜†

Many Many HAPPY RETURNS of the DaY  โค๏ธ

undefined

Thank you so much Lopa ๐Ÿค—

N last but not the least... Via sends her best wishes with a cake... which i see has already reached its destination๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Happy Bday Diya 
Many many happy returns of the day 
May u r every wish comes true
Have a rocking bday 
Have lots of fun

undefined

Thanks a lot Via ! These wishes mean a lot to me ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Edited by .Meitantei. - 9 years ago