Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear Nuha! Kudos to you for your love for an Indian soap despite not really being linked to India. You spread love and I love you for that.
Keep your love spirit high!
And here is happy happy birthday to you, Dear!!!

Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
1029168 thumbnail
Hello all!! Congo on new AT parivaar,
Happy B'day Nuha
MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nuha!!! 🥳

Have a day, as awesome as you are! Stay blessed!
Lots of love, Kate
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Nuha!! You are a really sweet person who spread love everywhere! Despite not being Indian and not really knowing Hindi that well, you ardently follow this show! Hope you have a great day and I wish you lots of happiness to come!
Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Nuha! Hope you've had a wonderful day so far...and a beautiful one ahead. Wishing you all the happiness for the year to come!
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😊 I want to keep this space ..

I hope you will all read this and feel how you made me feel today

you are just awesome

Happy birthday Nuha !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗
Maham :)
Mahi dear ..I loved it so so much ..and I love you dear for so sweet greetings and words

**************************************************************************************************
Oh! Is that so? Then... Here you go...
*takes the whole cake and puts it on Nuha's face* *evil grin* Oh Sorry! *Offers a box of tissues* 😳

AP ..with the cake all over my face I just hold you and gave you many kisses and make your face all covered up with cake like me 😈

********************************************************************************************************

Originally posted by: simsim25

Happ Birthday Nuha! Have a lovely day and hope all of your wishes come true! <3

Simi ..thank you so much for all the greetings and the gift you are awesome and I love you

******************************************************************************************************

Tia Tia ..yes he brought me all the way from Sudan and because of him I found my little India and found you all ..all the love I feel today I just can not thank him enough for it ..he really can be a well intentions Ambassador for India to the whole world at least for me he is

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Dear Nuha! Kudos to you for your love for an Indian soap despite not really being linked to India. You spread love and I love you for that.

Keep your love spirit high!
And here is happy happy birthday to you, Dear!!!

Aww ..two Gifts for me ..twins are really double blessing 😊

Tia..I may not be linked to India on the obvious level but I always feel a strong connection to it since being just a kid ..may be you ( AT family ) is the reason of this connection and being part of an awesome family with amazing pple like you was meant to be ..
IF Shabbir is the reason I came here you are the reason I stayed ..I will never forget that you are the first person answered my plea about being new here and need Translation for some Abhigaya dialogues and you so generously did a lot translation to me ..will for ever be thankful to you for this

*************************************************************************************************

Ash..Thank you so much I appreciate it 😊

*************************************************************************************************

MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY NUHA

BEST WISHES FROM---CH.MARUTHI GANESH/GB❤️🤗

Edited by MarGan - 9 years ago
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Dear Nuha!

and here's some Shabir for you..

nilmi thumbnail
Happy birthday Nuha...May all your dreams come true...!
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
NUHA NUHA NUHA !!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! GOD BLESS!