ll Abhigya/TiSha AT#125:Main Hamesha Tayyar Hoon..Isse Problem Hai ll - Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Miths, we need a Rishi like substantial villain in this show. Aalu can be that, but CVs aren't interested...

Exactly Tia. Aalu has potential but CVS are not using it. Shikha will play it convincingly.
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Exactly Tia. Aalu has potential but CVS are not using it. Shikha will play it convincingly.

I still want Aalu to redeem.. there was some signs of redemption in the kidnap track where she 'tries' (not hard enough) to help Abhi..

For Abhi's sake, she needs to turn positive at some point.
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
vivkriti thumbnail
nitarata thumbnail
Sara, Yeah there was nothing to defend about Rishi's actions.. but he was an entertaining and very convincing villain.. made it worth watching for me.

Abhi has more grey shades in his character than Milind though.. Milind is perhaps the most positive character played by Shabz, I think. (Sowmil I haven't seen much, from Saas Bhi Bahu Thi???).
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi all !
I loved the last scene of today episode the way they were looking at each other as if Abhi knew what Pragya was thinking.

vivkriti thumbnail

I still want Aalu to redeem.. there was some signs of redemption in the kidnap track where she 'tries' (not hard enough) to help Abhi..

For Abhi's sake, she needs to turn positive at some point.

I also want her to redeem not for anyone but at least for the sake of her brother as Abhi loves her very much n I can't imagine what will be Abhi state when he comes to know that Aaliyah was the one who planned kidnapping along with corporator . But compared to Aaliyah Rishi love for his bro was unconditional as he never risked Big B life to take revenge from kashish
vivkriti thumbnail
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what was Abhi saying when he was smiling i didn't understand 😒

vivkriti thumbnail

Sara, Yeah there was nothing to defend about Rishi's actions.. but he was an entertaining and very convincing villain.. made it worth watching for me.

Abhi has more grey shades in his character than Milind though.. Milind is perhaps the most positive character played by Shabz, I think. (Sowmil I haven't seen much, from Saas Bhi Bahu Thi???).

Milind though he was rude towards her in the beginning it was justified as his sister has to suffer lot because of Prachi brother . Rishi was complete negative but his redemption was shown properly n Abhi have Grey shade.