ll Abhigya/TiSha AT#125:Main Hamesha Tayyar Hoon..Isse Problem Hai ll - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Will Abhi get hold of Neel or will he run?
MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

I'm fine - thank you! 😊
A message? To me? Are you trying to make me curious? Well done! πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love my career because I get to hear and see real stories about peoples lives, also about family dynamics. I watch shows to get break from the hardcore stuff and because I am a romantic at heart! I have refused to marry 2 guys because I did not want to feel lonely like Pragya does sometimes even though she is married to Abhi, but glad makeover part is coming up even if temporary because it keeps every ordinary girl that there is hope in this life! Abhi getting jealous gonna be so much fun after this sadness of BB's accident
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harisha_kb

net is too slow posting taking a lot of timeπŸ˜‰

same here can not move the page so reading posts is also taking a lot of time
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simsim25

Will Abhi get hold of Neel or will he run?

there is a pic of neel arrested... he will get caught.. he is hurt he cant run
sudanindia2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsTiara

😊 Kate do not be curious it is just something I want to say and do not want to interrupt you during the LU

Word Count: 0

sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Dee and Rishu Thanks a lot

bye every one see you later
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

Dee and Rishu Thanks a lot

bye every one see you later

bye Bs Nuha ...see you later ..Take care
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Dee and Rishu for the LUs.
Watched the episode. Funny that Abhi remembers 100 kids thing when Purab asks him to remember something embarrassing. Guess he totally enjoyed that bit.. Hahaa.

BB accident stuff happened pretty quick. Neel was so funny when he got hit.. I find it hilarious the way Neel's face emotes when in pain.

Poor Purab!! Sarla, uff.

Pragya said a truth about soaps when she said so many problems with so little happiness.. These serials are always like that. One nice episode and twist happens, lol.

Abhi is a solid rock. The way he consoled Pragya- by saying how one feels the way they think..and that one should trust themselves, keep hope and give hope...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I also like how Abhi holds people when he is consoling them... he holds their head so protectively.

Abhi says Purab's love will not let anything to happen to BB...Aww Pragya correlating that with her love in her mind and him realizing something- AbhiGya hearing each other's minds thing is back!!!

The best part of the epi for me was the precap.. Abhi finding Neel in the hospital. I hope Neel doesn't escape and Abhi beats him up good before calling police.

PS: Who said Abhi doesn't believe in love? (I know Abhi said it, but ignore his words believe in his actions)..
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Thanks Dee and Rishu for the LUs.

Watched the episode. Funny that Abhi remembers 100 kids thing when Purab asks him to remember something embarrassing. Guess he totally enjoyed that bit.. Hahaa.

BB accident stuff happened pretty quick. Neel was so funny when he got hit.. I find it hilarious the way Neel's face emotes when in pain.

Poor Purab!! Sarla, uff.

Pragya said a truth about soaps when she said so many problems with so little happiness.. These serials are always like that. One nice episode and twist happens, lol.

Abhi is a solid rock. The way he consoled Pragya- by saying how one has to feels the way they think..and that one should keep hope.And give hope...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I also like how Abhi holds people when he is consoling them... he holds their head so protectively.

Abhi says Purab's love will not let anything to happen to BB...Aww Pragya correlating that with her love in her mind and him realizing something- AbhiGya hearing each other's minds thing is back!!!

The best part of the epi for me was the precap.. Abhi finding Neel in the hospital. I hope Neel doesn't escape and Abhi beats him up good before calling police.

PS: Who said Abhi doesn't believe in love? (I know Abhi said it, but ignore his words believe in his actions)..

sarla had good bonding with her sons in law