Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Guys, Its Sanki here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
Back with another one short, this one isn't painfully short as the others๐Ÿ˜›
Listen to this song while you read it.
I love this song..sweet and simple๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
And here you go.

||Iss Dil Ka Main, Ab Kya Karu?|| A ZaYa Oneshot.

Remember that Mamu Ki Bhanji? Yes, that one that I married. My annoying roommate/problem-solver. My pet peeves. My problem-maker.
Yeah, that one. She is starting to grow on me. The one month challenge that I put her on? The one where I threatened her to throw her out of the house and my life in thirty days? Well, let's just say that I failed miserably because it has been three months since.
My life has settled into a lull, a routine..something that I was always afraid of. But somehow, somehow I have started liking it. I have started to fall into a routine..

Dil ye mera bas mein nahin
Pehle kabhi aisa hota tha nahin..
Tu hi bata
Is dil ka main, ab kya karoon

I feel that I am coming down with something..maybe it is my imagination running wild, but I have started to see myself everywhere. Me claiming that I like her. That I love her. How is that possible? Keeping aside the mental fact that I hallucinate on a daily basis, how is that I can fall for her in just 4 mere months? Hell, I haven't even taken her out anywhere! Not a single date. Or small talks over coffee or a romantic dinner or a bike ride. Sometimes, I have a hard time figuring myself. Before my illness started, for I am sure there is no way in hell I can fall for my sworn enemy, it used to irritate me when I saw her anywhere. Now, I feel irritated when I do not have my daily dose of her kitkit. Allah, apni ladli ko bollo mujhe pagal na banaye. Please.

Kehne pe chalta nahi
Kuchh dino se
meri bhi sunta nahin
Tu hi bata
Is dil ka main,
ufff ab main kya karoon
main kya karoon, main kya karoon..
is dil ka kya karoon, main kya karoon
main kya karoon..

The other day, she came out of the shower, and I was getting ready for office. And she had wet her annoyingly long hair that tends to tickle my feet every time we sleep. And I stood there, mouth agape, staring at her like a moron. Remember, in those teenage years, we have that one teacher we all found hot? And studied their subject so studiously just to receive the pat on the back? She used to always wear that hot red color saree. Yeah, and here was Aliya, rocking a simple plain white salwar suit. And I found myself getting turned on. Maybe it was those water droplets making their way off her delicious milky white back, bare to my eyes because she forgot to tie her dori. Maybe it was the collarbones peaking, those collar bones that I just wanted to lick. And all the time, I stood transfixed, mesmerized but also aware that I should stop staring, even when she came near me and snapped her fingers under my nose. I even found her smell enticing. She smelled amazingly like vanilla and sea breeze. What is she doing to me? Why am I behaving like a goddamn teenager that realized that girls can be hot, and do not have cooties. Allah, seriously. Bas, bahut ho gaya ab.

Karta awaragi
Is pe to dhun chadhi hai pyaar ki
jaane gum hai kahan
Baaton mein hai pada bekar ki
Ulti ye baat hai
Aise halaat hain
Galti kare ye main bharoon
Ufff dil ka kya karoon
Main kya karoon..

I was getting incompetent day by day. There were times I refused to join my dad's office because I wanted to roam around and party. I am getting myself to office these days, however my mind remains absent from it from the work. Files I was supposed to audit went for tallying without me auditing it. The other day, I completely forgot to tell the staff that delegated from the UK was coming, resulting in chaos when they did arrive. My brother gave me the stink eye for that the other day. And my father was looking simply more amused day by day. I swear, I love that old man to death and all, but he is going bonkers, because he laughed when I stammered an unworthy apology. Not only that, I growing forgetful. I had forgotten my tiffin the other day and she came to deliver it, glaring at me for wasting her time.The next week, all along I left my tiffin at home, just because I could see her. She started sending Allah Rakha after that. I had to give her credit for that. But, being wrapped in my own love bubble did not stop me from noticing her heavy breathing and red face whenever I walked in half naked, in my swimming shorts. Or how her breath hitches cutely whenever I touch her. Or that lately, the great wall of pillows she constructs every night is missing. That she waits up for me to get home. Of course she says it is to ensure that I am not dead, lying in a ditch somewhere. But I know that she cannot sleep without her daily dose of kitkit. Allah, yeh aapne accha kia. Let her be affected too. Let her be addicted too.

Dil pe mera kaabu nahin
Fitrat kabhi iski aisi thi nahin
tu hi bata
Is dil ka main ab kya karoon
Kehne pe chalta nahin
Kuchh dino se meri bhi sunta nahin
Tu hi bata
Is dil ka main ufff dil ka kya karoon
Main kya karoon

I guess the whole household now knows that we are attracted to each other, everyone except for her. That girl is not as wise as she claims she is. Because she is annoyingly oblivious for someone so smart. The whole house is in a state of bliss now. All she needs, Chand Khala says, is the laughter of a kid. Aaliya and me, we both blushed at the first time we heard the prospect, but now I just tease her mercilessly. The blush of her cheeks gives me a kind of high I cannot fathom. I have taken my brazenness to a whole new level, flirting with her at any chance I got. This is the only form of me she cannot handle- flirty Zain. And I love rendering her speechless. But my heart still beats wildly when I see her, my body reacts to her closeness, my mind wanders, thinking of her all the time.
Haye Allah, Iss dil ka kya karu.
Honest reviews and opinions okay?๐Ÿ˜†
Skip over the typos and grammatical errors๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Like and comments please, you know the drill๐Ÿ˜›
Thank you all for reading๐Ÿ˜ณ
I will not be writing again for a long long time..My IPCC exams starts from 3rd May and goes on till 16th. Then I will be going to my native place. So,if I find one shots on my computer,like this one, I will definitely post it๐Ÿ˜ณ
But don't worry, I will be hovering around here since I have been stripped completely of my social medias๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†
Okaybye.
โค๏ธ Love, Sanika.

Edited by Sanika. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally Love it!!๐Ÿ‘
I love how you wrote Zain's perspective in a whimsical way!๐Ÿ˜›
Thank you so much for the pm.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Totally Love it!!๐Ÿ‘

I love how you wrote Zain's perspective in a whimsical way!๐Ÿ˜›
Thank you so much for the pm.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hi saheba! Online itne raat ko?๐Ÿ˜›
Wait, where do you live?๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you so much!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And everyone in my friend lists gets pm anyways, so no problem๐Ÿ˜ƒ
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanika.

Hi saheba! Online itne raat ko?๐Ÿ˜›
Wait, where do you live?๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you so much!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And everyone in my friend lists gets pm anyways, so no problem๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi!๐Ÿ˜† no it's 4 pm here. I live in Canada.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
what about you?๐Ÿ˜›
Your works are always a treat to read.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Hi!๐Ÿ˜† no it's 4 pm here. I live in Canada.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
what about you?๐Ÿ˜›
Your works are always a treat to read.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Oh, that explains it๐Ÿ˜›
It is almost 5am here๐Ÿ˜†
Aww, really? Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜ณ But lately, I have lost the inspiration to write..I had written this a long time ago๐Ÿ˜›
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was beautiful os
i jst loved it
keep writing !
N thx a lot 4 d pm :)
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sanika *hugs* it's so nice to see you.
Where have you been hiding?

Oh god, this is freakin' amazing.
The song.. barfi right? love it.. <3 <3
Keep writing for my sake..
I just miss you a lot dear. :)

-Tani.
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful one shot.
Enjoyed a lot reading zain POv losing control of his heart and life.
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super OS di.
I loved it.
It ws sweet n song ws perfect.
N plz keep writing coz I luv ur works. :)
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing and beautiful...loved the emotions and the song selection
Sim