Priya, Amit, Kuyili and Lokesh on Oru Varthai Oru Latcham

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just saw the promo!

Amit (Arjun), Priya, Kuyili (Dhanam) and Lokesh (Jai) on Oru Varthai Oru Latcham this Sunday (12th April), 6 PM.. πŸ˜ƒ

Don't miss it!! πŸ‘ Looks like they are having great fun! ⭐️

πŸ‘Priya and Dhanam vs Arjun and Jai πŸ‘
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Post the promo here, if you can!
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is it? appo kandippaa miss pannaama paarthidanum.. πŸ˜‰

Thanks for sharing the info..

btw.. Priya appears in Khazana Jewelry Ad
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Juz finished watch it..enjoyed the show..hats off to amit even though he is very new to tamil industries but still he managed to guess the answers..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Priya and Kuyili seems to be arvam kolar..last round they only need to guess 5 answers but Priya gave clue for 6 answers..🀣

ramyvijay thumbnail
yeah.. really funny.. πŸ˜†

have to appreciate Amit for his interest in learning Tamil and he speaks so well . πŸ‘. quick learner.. πŸ‘πŸΌ he guessing 'vandu' as 'nandu' funny.. 🀣 but has learnt some difficult words as well..

Priya so cute in the show as well 😳 As we already know, Priya being newsreader she herself can dub.. But Amit is dubbing for himself, and Priya not given opportunity to dub herself.. VijayTv uses same voice for all their female leads..
ramyvijay thumbnail
I liked Priya's salwar, the color combination.. I wish to have one 😎
Inisabus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

yeah.. really funny.. πŸ˜†

have to appreciate Amit for his interest in learning Tamil and he speaks so well . πŸ‘. quick learner.. πŸ‘πŸΌ he guessing 'vandu' as 'nandu' funny.. 🀣 but has learnt some difficult words as well..

Priya so cute in the show as well 😳 As we already know, Priya being newsreader she herself can dub.. But Amit is dubbing for himself, and Priya not given opportunity to dub herself.. VijayTv uses same voice for all their female leads..

In the beginning the voice used for Priya kept irittate me, everytime i closed my eyes I was thinking of Maha (Thayumanavan) but i am getting used to it now.πŸ˜•...But i have to admit that after I saw some clips of Priya from her newsreading days i was dissapointed that they arent using her own voice - she is obviously very good in her tamil - I dont know whether it is the producers or the actors that makes the choice to use a dubbing artist but I think its a bit sad.

The same goes for Lokesh ? the voice they are using for him is just not suitable

Amit: I love his dedication and I hope he get all the appreciation he deserves πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
ramyvijay thumbnail
@Insabus.. for Lokesh, it's his own voice only.. maybe he modulates differently for the character..
Jonsnow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg I saw this show. I had no idea Priya used to be a news anchor. Why in the world are they going using dubbing artist for her. She has such sweet voice. Too bad we don't get to hear her own voice. She also looks younger on the show as well.
Amit, you have to admire him for learning the language, dubbing for himself and also participating in this show.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I too watched this.
definitely appreciate Amit so good he was reading the words and giving clues etc. So cute.

And I agree on Priya voice the is the same person GG giving voice to Meenakshi (Orig SM), and current Meenakshi as well as she gives voice to Ramya in AA soem tiems, I like Ramya voice itself. I wonder what is up with people not talking only in Tamil shows we see this a lot, even the artist is capable they do not use their voice for dubbing same as Maha Kavya from Pudu Kavithai.

Lokesh is his own voice.

As for Amit he said he is only 25 years old for being asked about playing father to two kids. Lols

That is so cute of it.