KSG, Zarine, Daisy, Sharman Joshi in Hate Story 3

.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

T-Series signs Daisy Shah, Zarine Khan, Sharman Joshi and Karan Singh Grover for Hate Story 3

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, April 10, 2015 - 11:40 hrs IST
#

After the successful franchise of Hate Story 1 and 2, T-Series is all set to roll Hate Story 3 with Daisy Shah, Zarine Khan, Sharman Joshi and Karan Singh Grover in the lead. Directed by Vishal Pandya, the film goes on floors in May and will be shot extensively in Mumbai and Mauritius. Unlike the earlier franchise, Hate Story 3 has two actors and actresses. This is a complete new star cast coming together.

Furthermore while the Hate Story franchise is known for the plot of revenge and Hate Story 3 too deals with the same but with more twists in the story. Talking about the film producer Bhushan Kumar says, "Hate Story 2 was a hit project and it was essential to take this franchise ahead. The new star cast suits the characters of the film and this franchise will have more twists than the earlier one."

While the teaser of Hate Story 3 will be launched with Ek Paheli Leela, the film itself is slated to release on December 11, 2015.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who will be KSG's next girlfriend? Daisy or Zarine?
Uh-oh. I hope KSG doesn't snatch Daisy from Salman. DaiMan rocks!
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sharman Joshi, from 3 Idiots to Hate Story 3. 😒

Does anyone know why he didn't do the rest of the Golmaals? I remember watching the first one as a kid and liking his role the most.
Edited by Zah.Of.RoZaNa. - 9 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
KSG is a tv star, right? Oh God, this tpic can go on forever. 
These TV stars fans make us BW fans look like saints. ðŸ˜²

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

KSG is a tv star, right? Oh God, this tpic can go on forever. 

These TV stars fans make us BW fans look like saints. ðŸ˜²

TV stars topics go on for eternity due to haters, not fans, observe this topic carefully! U should say that tv actors haters are much worse than bollywood actor haters! That I can agree with!
Edited by nkapoor001 - 9 years ago
I find it funny how KSG first 2 bolly movies as a lead have an english title..first Alone and now Hate Story 3..this does seem like a step down though? from bips as a costar to zarine? however the production company is much better and i am hoping that the movie releases in Australia, want to watch him on the Big Screen!
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I didnt watched any previous parts of this filam ðŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Salman recommends Daisy for Hate Story 3

WRITTEN BY
Filmfare
Written By Filmfare
Editorial
Posted Fri, Apr 10, 2015
RATE STORY
Rated
Rate
SHARE THIS STORY
    Salman recommends Daisy for Hate Story 3

It was earlier revealed that Zarine Khan, Salman Khan's heroine in Veer, has been cast in the third installment of the erotic thriller franchise, Hate Story. And now, word is that Daisy Shah, who made her debut with Jai Ho, has been cast alongside Zarine for the film. What's more, her addition to the cast list was on Salman's recommendation.

A source reported that Daisy wasn't able to take her career to the next level post Jai Ho. Only being offered small roles, she was waiting for a good project to come her way. Incidentally, producer Bhushan Kumar met Salman around the same time, with whom he shares a friendly bond. On hearing about Bhushan's search for a parallel lead for Hate Story 3, Salman insisted he contact Daisy, who agreed to the film once she'd heard it.

Apart from Zarine and Daisy, Hate Story 3 also stars Sharman Joshi and Karan Mehra.
  ^  Woohoo 🥳