Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 19 years ago
Thanks Sree.Oh I can;'t wait for tomorrow to hear the continuation of the Abhi-Simran reunion. Also the mother daughter reunion.

What is going to be Sid's reaction now that Sia is Abhi's and Simran;s daughter? I do not even want to think about how Astha is going to react.
HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sree_20 - You know what! As always awesome update. But, when I read your update I felt as I am actually watching it live. Just speechless. Nice job. Keep up the good work. Hats off to you............. 👏 👏
Precious thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sree,

I watched Astitva for 2 months way back in early 2004. But then I had to move around quite a lot and so could not watch it after that. I then found this yahoo group for Astitva and became a member just so I could read the updates at least. Those were good too, but then, the person who used to update regularly, I guess she wasn't able to any more (I do understand how difficult it is to keep up with the responsibility!). Anyway, in the process I missed some episodes.

And then I found out about india forums through that group... From then on, I have been reading each and every one of your updates. I really appreciate your patience in writing such detailed updates and also your promptness in uploading them... May I just say that you do an awesome job? And, can you believe that I haven't watched a single episode in the last one year, but I am well aware of what is going on... and that reading your updates is better than watching the real thing?

Thanks a lot Sree! Your hard work is really very much appreciated!

Edited by Precious - 19 years ago
Shai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
cool.....must see episode...will comment when we get to see it which is unfiortunately weeks away for us in US
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanks sree. This indeed was a lovely episode.

I wish I coud watch this episode. I also wish that now at least Simran and Abhi stay together.

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

thanks sree. This indeed was a lovely episode.

I wish I coud watch this episode. I also wish that now at least Simran and Abhi stay together.

sree - u outdid even yourself today! greattttttttt update!

i agree with minnie - it really isn't too much to ask for abhi and simran to be together is it?

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow grt

duz ne1 noe wen itz gonna come here in USa i dun watch it i jus read upd8z but i wanna c dis episode

Monaji thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Sree...

It was awesome...

Away in HK thumbnail

Thanks sree ...........

I can't see any of the serials here but ...... you people are great 👏. While reading your updates I see Simran /Abhi and all the caracters right in from of me .

Thanks a TON

Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sree,Great piece of work as usual!

A very emotional episode indeed and I can't wait to actually see it.

Did you know that some of Varun Badola's dialogues are penned by himself?

Cheers,

Akshata