Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sanju
Very very nice one
Aloo was jealous seeing him surrounded by a swarm of girls :))))
N his way of getting her to the bed
Simple moments
Loved it
Love
Sim
lovablegirl-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[U]CHAPTER 7
Zain's POV
As day passed
...we met everyday ...we did everything with each other ...we started sharing a good bond ...bt one day she saw my bad side which I didn't want to show her ...one day me,aaliya n our families ...we went out for dinner ...we were eating our dinner peacefully when suddenly my phone rang ...it was my co-singer 's phone ...I picked n she said she was waiting for me outside...I didn't want to disturb them so I jst made an excuse n went out of hotel ...when I came out of hotel I looked she was standing in front of me ...crying
"Hey stana wat happened
Why r u crying" I asked her
"How could u do this to me zain ...I loved u n u "she said n again started crying
"Wat , ye kya keh rhi ho stana" I said shocked
"Haan zain , I loved u bt for u girls r like clothes ...ek se mann bhar gya toh doosri ..chee "
"Stana have u lost it , mene tumhe hamesha ek acha dost mana h , have I ever said ki tumse pyar karta hun , no na so ,n moreover I don't believe in love "

"plz zain don't do dis to me , I really love uh " she said n started crying virgously"

"listen stana , u r very nice girl , u deserve a better guy ...bt not me ...love doesn't suit me " saying that I turned around to go back bt I was shocked to c aaliya standing in front of me
She had tears in her eyes ...
Hw much I hate those tears ...
"Aaliya ,listen to me " I said to her as I saw her running inside
"Maybe she heard our conversation n misunderstood me "
I thought to myself n went back inside

The dinner was silent for us she didn't utter a single word nor me ...bt our parents had a usual discussion

We cm bk home late so everyone went to their room to go to sleep

I tried to talk to aaliya when everyone left bt she was not agree to listen to me

Next morning I woke up early n got ready hurriedly
I want aaliya to cm wid me so that I could gt a chance to explain about yesterday

bt I also knew she wouldn't agree easily so I said her in front of everyone that I'll drop her at the office as she couldn't deny it

she made sm excuses to avoid to cm wid me bt in d end she agreed

the driving was silent untill I broke the silence

"aaliya ,look here ...plz at least listen to me ..."

"jaldi bolo kya kehna h"

"I know aaliya u thought I cheated that girl ,bt I never considerd her more than a friend, if she loves me than its not my fault , plz believe me aaliya "
I explained her n she just listened to me silently

ok , I believe u bt wat about that girl , she really loves u I saw in her eyes "

"ikr bt wat abt me I don't love her n she wouldnt stay happy with me ,its better for her to stay away from me"

she didn't said a word n got out from d car as we reached at her office

*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*
here's d chapter
Sorry for d typos
Love
Sanjana

Edited by lovablegirl-- - 9 years ago
fariya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome chap..👏
Aww misunderstanding between zain n aliya..
I hope it will solve really soon..😛
Continue soon...😊
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hate misunderstandings ! But happy that they patched up! Continue soon !
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter again!!!!
I love the way you write...
Pls continue soon...
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice chapter..
Misunderstanding btw zaya...
cont soon...
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing chap..
Very nice !!
Continue asap !!
Thnxx for pm :)
mariya19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing
Beautifully written
Loved...
Cnt soonish..
And thnx for pm
lovablegirl-- thumbnail
CHAPTER 8
2 Days passed since I had talk with aaliya on hotel incident... though she had forgave me ...bt things were nt getting bk to the normal...nw she talked me like I'm stranger to her.
..."when a stranger becomes ur good friend n again becomes stranger it hurts " .she was just concentrating on her marriage...in these two days I was just completely changed ...I started wake up early jst to get a single glimpse of her ...I used to stay home instead of going parties that I used to do earlier... I go to office with her everyday even if I had nothing to do there ...just want to spend time with her ...it was a weird feeling which I didn't know then ...I thought smthing strange was happening with me ...I just wanted to know that ...
it was a day before her sangeet ...aaliya n mom were deciding to go for shopping ...n I wanted to hear aaliya's voice ,her giggling that I didn't heard from 2 days ...so I decided to go with them
three of us heeded toward d car
mom was sitting besides me while aaliya on back seat
though they were not sitting together yet their convo was going on ...
n after two much awaited days I heard her voice ...her laugh ...i was peeking through mirror to c her smiling face ...it gave peace to my heart ...hw much I missed u ...ur smile ...our outing n all
I thought to myself ...
as we reached d mall there was much crowd..
I told them to go smwhere else bt after all its mom's fav mall n she wanted to buy a beautiful dress for her as she wanted to gift her on her sangeet
...so we went inside...they got busy in shopping ...mom was giving her dress one by one to try bt she was denying it ...suddenly my eyes fell on a beautiful attire... it was a beautiful lehnga ...I imagined aaliya in that ...she'd look mesmerizing I thought to myself n gave it to mom n said to give her ...mom also liked it a lot ...n of course aaliya too ..
in fact she loved it ...she thanked to me n went for try ...when she cm bk I was shocked to c her ...she was looking beyond beautiful than my imagination... I had hard control on myself ...I went to near her n said "beautiful" she blushed little n went back again to change
we picked up d shopping bags as they had a lot of shopping after that n cm back to home
bt I was still struggling about my feelings for her

Precap : realization
*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*
here's d chapter
hope u like it
love
sanjana :)
lovablegirl-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nazzz16

Amazing chap..