Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: 3sisters

Please update soon i wanted to see Swayam's reaction

sorry for being so late!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SHA_85

what to say it was best like always has too be (bcz itsboth of urs work)

god swayam is to bad with sharon and poor sheπŸ˜’
wht she has done with poems 😲😑
and kya swayam bhi giri toh help bhi nhi kiya and taunt kiya πŸ˜’
taani wow wht an a entry ⭐️😎
chalo abhi thodi hope hai next upd se swaron ke equation change hogi bt doubt hai tum dono yesa hone nahi denge

HAPPY DIWALI ANI AND NABANITA😊

thank you so very much!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: koms_vrushan

poor sharon why she always hide truth and keep on suffering and crying in a corner. how could swayam cant think for a second or trust her that watever she done may be some reason should be der but no swayam's rude arrogant behaviour sharon's silence omg its killing and yes bang on entry of taani she should tell truth to everybody now. but dont wat is der for us in next chapter. ty for pm

thank you so much!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: --NupurSwaron--

amazing update ...nw dis is gettng too far as things messed up more instead of gettng solved

swayam is becomng angry young man n sharon has gone into her zone
loved d end part -

Taani knew it was time... it was time to break some promise.. it was time to face the consequences... it was time to speak out a few things without leaving it unsaid...

hope dis confrontation solves d tension between dem n dey get back together bt dis soon i doubt ...
Update soon 😊

thanks a lot!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: SalmanShahidSm

Finally!! Tum dono ne update kiya
Awesome
Swayam hurt par..
Wo sharon ko bohot hurt kar raha hai
Taani usko sach bata de ab

thanks a lot!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

thanks!

Word Count: 1

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: _bellaSwan_

Read in one go plz Update soon plz zzz

thanks and sorry for being so late!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
NOTE:I'm extremely extremely sorry for being this late...i know that probably the story has lost many of its readers and i completely understand if you people feel disconnected...but then again exams and stuffs really caught us up...but we can promise that from now on we'll be regular and as far as the other stories are concerned we'll updated it super soon...
thanks and sorry again!

PART 19

Swayam didn't even realize when he had actually come out of the college , drove all the way back to home and walked up to his room...

he hadn't realized that his friends were calling out to him as he was walking out , the drivers behind him were giving horn continuously for him to drive sanely and the his mother was calling out to him as he was walking up the stairs...all that was ringing in his ears were taani's raging voice and sharon's sobs...

After closing the door , all he could do was to slide down on the floor...with a numb body and a blank mind...

Keeping his face into his knees he finally let the tears shed...which he was hiding in an attempt to be strong for all these days...with all those voices from the rehearsal hall banging his head with frustration and guilt he just wanted to shut all his senses...he just wanted to run away to another world where this guilt wouldn't chase and hunt him down but this time what he has done was beyond repair and this very realization made everything all the more difficult for him to bear...

"swayam shekhawat..." He looked back to find her standing at the door.. the girl who for the first time had called him swayam...

He was shocked would be an understatement...

"what the he..."he didn't complete his sentence and let the situation grasp in...after a moment as he realized that taani had actually said that to him , he looked at Sharon "do you realize that you are spoiling your friend's life too?for you she called me by my name for the first time and ..." before he could complete he heard taani's voice again...

"not for her...whatever I had said right now is because of you..."

"can we please not fight here?" swayam didn't know who had said that as he was too shocked to react...

"have you for a second thought that may be...just may be there is even one percent chance that Sharon can't do something so cheap?and even if she does something like that it won't be for her benefit?"

"look...a crime is a crime irrespective of the fact that why it is done..." Swayam spat back...

"irrespective of the fact that it was done to save your best friend...your team and you..." And there followed a pin drop silence...

Sharon didn't have the guts to look up and meet anyone's eyes...her cheeks had completely gone wet...

Seeing his confused face , taani decided to continue...

"they had the CCTV footage of our hacking...if Sharon wouldn't have gone and given the routine to them we would have been thrown out of the college...and before you ask me that why Sharon didn't come and inform you before the performance , then let me inform you that she was not being allowed to get out of their greenroom throughout the day...that's the reason why she was missing right from the morning..."taani's voice went down... "and we can't even be sure that they won't use that footage against us in future..."

And that was enough for swayam to go blank...for his world to shatter...he was sure that his sister was saying something else but all he had done was to look at Sharon...

For the first time he noticed the Sharon whom he was refusing to see for all these time...each time his broken heart was hinting him to see the distressed Sharon behind all the apparent truths his rebellious mind revolted back and asked him to hurt her...and right now his mind had accepted of the crime that it had done...

"excuse me?" he heard a faint voice from the door...everyone else except him had looked at the door...his gaze was fixed on that one girl...

"VP sir had called you..." The guy had told Sharon...

He found her wiping her cheeks clumsily and then walk out of the door...his eyes followed her till the time she was gone...may be literally...

Pulling his phone out from his pocked he swiped opened the lock screen...he scrolled down his call log and a weird pain shot through his nerves...sharon's number was nowhere to be seen...he had distanced himself so much from that one girl who was once there in his frequently called lists...

And that moment he remembered that he had forced her to tear all her poems , the ones which meant the world to both of them , the one's which had changed him as a person , the ones which had given him Sharon...

He dialed her number on the screen and shut his eyes close as his fingers trembled to swipe and call...

he threw the phone away in frustration as he felt too shallow to give her a call...not now at least...

It was time for dinner and his mom had come for the umpteenth time and banged his door but got no response...

"swayam for the last time I'm asking you to open the door...what's wrong with everyone..."she banged the door again...

Swayam walked up to the door and opened the lock and within a second his mom barged in...

"now what is this new drama all about??" swayam found her glare at him...

"mom I was studying..."he said with the lowest volume possible...

"studying?without changing?without caring to open the door?swayam what is going on?"

And he didn't have it in him to take it anymore...he kept his head into his mother's lap and cried...cried like he used to do as kid to reduce his guilt...

LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK

LOVE ANI AND NABANITA

sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😭😭😭
At least the truth is out, at least no one would blame Sharon.
It was good on Taani's part to reveal things to Swayam :')
:/ Want some intensely emotional Swayam-Sharon conversation

Winder why VP called Sharon o.O

Update soon
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally the chapter is up ,
Thank u so much fr d update
N the truth is revealed
Waiting for swaron's convo
Update soon
Update ur other stories too