Posted: 9 years ago
Awsumm update
Soo sweet...
Thankz for pm
Update soon
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First i shud thank you both for this pm...i ws missing swaron very badly today...nd i ws expecting smething to cheer me up..nd den came dis update.so once again thankyou..

I m loving the progress in swaron story...bothin collage nd tro the radio...waiting for the nxt part
3sisters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome just awesome thanks for pm
VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First of all before commenting on the story, let me ask u both some thing, the diary entries which concludes the part every time, are they written by you both yourself? If yes then one word, I would use here... Hats Off.. Those words are so beautiful and summarizes the whole part in few beautiful lines.. Awesome job.. Now coming to the story, the part was really good, as Sharon and Swayam kinda met each other officially now and will be working together... Yess!! :) thank u for da pm and plz plz plz update the other FF (Beyond Commitment) as well..
main_tu_hamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VrushanianAdity

First of all before commenting on the story, let me ask u both some thing, the diary entries which concludes the part every time, are they written by you both yourself? If yes then one word, I would use here... Hats Off.. Those words are so beautiful and summarizes the whole part in few beautiful lines.. Awesome job.. Now coming to the story, the part was really good, as Sharon and Swayam kinda met each other officially now and will be working together... Yess!! :) thank u for da pm and plz plz plz update the other FF (Beyond Commitment) as well..

yes...those lines in the end are all written by us...the english ones by ani nd hindi ones by me... glad u guys r liking it...
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsum amazing upd

sharon lyk swayam πŸ‘ n taani ko pata h n above all dt taani dnt wnt to sharon gt hurt by hvng feelings fr swayam so swt of her 😊

Mr.shekhawat is falling for favt. RJ πŸ˜ƒ

Sharon hvng feelings for swayam unpredictable 😳
bt predictable is boring 😊

sharon ko iss character me imagine karna is so impossible ,so luving dis side of her

main_tu_hamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry guys couldnt give rply to all comments for prev chapter.. will try n rply fo this chap for sure... and bckets of thanks to those who are commenting,liking nd waiting for the next parts
prajana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg..its so beautiful
I loved how sharon loves him but has no expectations..i love how mature you depict her
and your poems in the end are icing on the cakeπŸ‘
continue soon😊

i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I always wished that if sharon wud be the acs and swayam cs aftr she came back frm delhi but it cudnt be possible in the show but now u evnfulfilled my that wish...thanks
Thebest part of ur updates in this story are the extracts from sharon's diary at the end of it...they r like so KHOOBSURAT...seriously they r awesome...its lyk reading the summary of tye chapter once again nd reliving it...do continue it till the end in some or the other way...also one thing i know u dont write epilogues to ur stories but do write for this one and as poem as u r awesome in doing so..i am all this now becoz i wont be able to write appreciations to ur frther updates as my xams are about to start... Thanks for the pm...lastly...thanks for giving it on swaron aniversary ;-)
Happy 4th swaron anniversary

ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sharon knws him & also loves him pehlese..!!!!!!!!!!!! 😲 good it is.. πŸ˜ƒ loved d update... update soon... 😊