Frequent Posters

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Awsum update...
Taani's charactr ws so gud...
Aww taani teasing sharon ws cute...:))
Swaron's bb match...:D
Swayam gvng trophy to sharon nd accptng dat she z btr den him aww...
Dats sweet...:))
Swayam gtng attrctd towards rj...
Update soon
Thnx fr pm
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome start.😊
Taani is so cute.😊
Sharon was blushing for Swayam.😳
And Taani teasing her.πŸ˜†
Swayam getting attracted to that RJ voice.😊
Why I've feeling that RJ girl and Sharon both are same only.
Loved it πŸ˜ƒ
Update soon.😊
Thanks for PM.😊
-Shivani
AshsAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update u r concept is awsome
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar totally dead by ur writing...
PLz continue soon cant wait...
aishamathur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely loved the prologue and the chapter😳.Your ideas are very unique😊. Flawless SwayamπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
And basketball plot brought so many memories back.Also loved the small poetry.❀️
Please continue writing an update soonπŸ˜ƒ
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ani dii nyc upd 😊

VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
THis is Really Sooo Good... Great Going Guys...Love to read more nfo Update Long n Fast :)
P.S please PM me for updates if possible :)
athi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
swaron meet
though not an actual meet
taani teasing sharon
for her smiling at swayam
swayam s new found love for fms
sharon getting \on the bb game
she getting affected by swayam around
sharon leading the team
swayamgiving the tr ophy and promising to prove himself
this story is indeed very interesting
i particularly like the poem uve penned down at the end of the chaper
thnx 4 d pm
plz update nxtpart soon
and do pm me
main_tu_hamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

PART 2

Sharon was walking alone in the corridor when someone came and literally jumped over her making her stumble a couple of steps forward... She turned around to find taani standing there with a smile...

"kya yaar??? Pagaal hai kya tu??? Heart attack ho jata..."

Sharon kept her hands on her chest...

"lekin hua nahi right???" taani said casually and held her hands walking forward chatting randomly...

Suddenly taani looked at the end of the corridor to find swayam standing there helplessly with a girl holding his hands nudging him continuously...

"pata nahi log itne pagal kaise hote hai..." she muttered and Sharon looked at her with a questioning look...

"kaun..." she asked and taani gestured her to look at swayam's direction... Sharon followed her gaze ... she gave an amused smile and then they started walking again...

"waise ... Tuhe bura to nahi laga na KISIKO KISIKE saath dekhkar..." Taani said with a teasing tone and Sharon chuckled and nodded her head in a no...

"so basically tu kabhi deny nahi karti .. and pls maat bolna dat tu accept bhi nahi karti..." taani elbowed Sharon... Sharon kept walking looking down with a soft smile...

"Sharon..." her voice turned serious... Sharon looked at her...

" are you serious about him?" she slowly asked her...

"hamehsa se thi..." she whispered back... taani didn't know what to say...

Sharon understood what she was thinking and laughed at her...

"abbey pagal... don't worry... Mujhe koi expectation nahi hai..." she said in a normal voice... Taani smiled back at her...

"haa exactly...honi bhi nahi chahiye... considering bhai wo bohut ajeeb hai... and moreover you are my best friend... so I don't want you to get hurt..."

She held her hands... "yeah.. so koi tension mat le..." Sharon chuckled back...

"may I come in sir??" swayam and rey knocked VP sir's cabin...

"yeah come in..." he looked up from his files...

" maine tum dono ko bulaya to inform that maine ACS aur AGS select kiya hai without election...

" Swayam and rey nodded...

"fresher... swayam you know the AGS... she is taani your sister..." he smiled and swayam was shocked...

"actually maine unka previous record dekha... she was the head girl in school so I thought of giving her a chance... so rey .. as AGS you see her performance ..agar problem hua to we'll change her... and the same goes for you swayam... Maine Sharon ko ACS appoint kiya without election seeing her basket ball performace... if you find any problem then we will consider someone else..." he completed...

"nahi sir... I don't think any problem hogi..." swayam said...

"so meeting kar lo.. briefing de do..." rey and swayam dispersed form his cabin...

"abbey teri behen to pura cracked hai...ab mera kya hoga..." Rey literally cried out and swayam laughed out loud...

Sharon was sitting on the floor of the rehearsal hall with a file in her hands containing a lot of papers... swayam came inside and saw her sitting down.. hearing footsteps Sharon looked up to find swayam.. she immediately closed her files and put it in the bag...

"hello...I am swayam... swayam shekhawat... economic honours 3rd year..." Hearing him Sharon stood up...

"I am..." before she could finish swayam said...

" I know Sharon...raiprakash... 1st yr physics honours..." He said...

Sharon frowned in confusion... Reading her thoughts swayam smiled...

"don't worry... main tumhe stalk nahi kiya basket ball match k baad to murder you... Its that tum taani ki friend ho to maine tumhe ghar mein dekha bohut baar ate hue... so I know you..." He cleared it out...

"hmm..." she said... "so mai tumhe brief kar deta hoon..."

He pulled a cube for her and gestured her to sit there... And he himself sat on another...

"so lets start... humhare college mein throughout the year cultural fests hote hai... and at the end of the year annual day... giska entire responsibility cultural team ko hai..." He said...

"hmm..." She carefully listened to the information... Swayam continued to brief her about all the events and responsibilities and she only replied in hmm...

"so finally we are done..." Swayam sighed in relief...

"hmmm..." before swayam could say anything else sharon's phone kept on the cube started ringing... swayam looked at it and saw taani's name flashing on it...

"mai call utha lu???" Sharon asked him ... Swayam gave a weird smile and said...

" ye koi class nahi hai.. aur I am not a professor... permission ki kya zarurath hai..." Sharon picked the call and before she could say anything taani screamed...

"pagal kaha hai tu?? Tujhe pata hai na I am the AGS of the college... and you the ACS .. to mujhe treat chahiye..." she said...

"yeah..." Sharon said softly...

"kya hua?? Bol kuch???... one second... tu ACS hai... matlab meeting mein hai... CS k saath... matlab bhai k saath...ohhhooo" she teased again and Sharon started laughing...

"mai milti hoon abhi tujhse... bye..." Sharon cut the call...swayam looked at her laughing and said

" mujhe nahi pata tha taani joke bhi crack karti hai..." Hearing that Sharon laughed again...

Swayam switched on the radion before dinner and sat down on the table... His mother and taani frowned at his behavior...

"aaj kal bara addicted sa ho gaya hai tu hah??" swayam's mom gave him a suspecting look...

"kya??? Mai drus wags nehi leta... " swayam joked...

"omg u r sooo funny..." came tani's sarcastic reply...

"hey sshhh " swayam signalled everyone to stop talking as the show had started...

"hello doston...kaise ho aap??" was the usual start to the shw...

"mai hoon aap sabki dost loser aap k pasandita show FROM A LOSER TO A WINNER mei..."

"aaj hum baat karenge kuch adhure mulakaton ke bare mei...jo mukamba nehi ho pate.lekin dil mei apni chaap chor jate hai..." she spoke in her usual soft and sweet voice and swayam listened mesmerized ...

"aaj meri zindagi mei ek change aya...badlav as in change is the only constant in life..." swayam istened and ndded his head in approval and everyone looked at him astonished...

"aaj mei usse phir mili...bohot kuch kehna tha usselekin keh nehi payi...who kehta gaya aur meisunti gayi..."

"kabhi kabhi sunna bhi sehat k lie accha hota hai...hai nah?? Especially jab who baat kar raha hai jinse aap hamesha se kuch sunna chahte the.."

"there is something in the voice of the person u like ...I don't know..some magic,tht even ur own name seems like the most beautiful name in the world... WHEN HE UTTERS THEM TO CALL U..."

All this while swayam was listening and eating his dinner as softly as he could...as soon as the break tym started swayam ran to the sink to wash his hands and then ran upstairsto his room as fast as he could... leaving his mother and especially taani fully awestruck

Swayam crawled on his bed and quickly put his headphones on...

"toh isilie yeh mulakat adhure hote hai...lekin aap k lie yeh bohot special hote hai... loser's voice had an unexplainable intensity

"fresh as a blossoming flower,cler as the morning dewdrops,as quick as the wink of a eye but as special as the twinkling stars..."

"wow..." swayam said...

Toh doston issi baat pe yeh gana aap sabke lie... She played the song "zindagi ke safar mei kat raha hai raata'hum safar toh hai magar manzilei hai juda juda.."

"Aur ab aa gayi hai jane ki ghari...jane se pehle...some lines from my diary "

"Aaj hui gupchup si mulakat

Kismat ne jora kuch palon ka saath

Labon ne chaha bohot kuch bolna

Lekin dil ko nehi tha apne darwaze kholna

Dilko hai darr tutne ka..

Dharkano ko hai darr rukne ka..

Aankon ne ki koshish bolne ki

Lekin unhe aadat nehi thi sunne ki

Bus yuhi thi hamari mulakat

Bebas,bematlab se halaat

Sannate ne kuch kaha nehi,

Andhere ne kuch dekha nehi

Labon ki baat ankhon mei reh gayi

Yeh mulakaat panno mei hi simat gayi..."

"toh chalti hoon doston...kal phir milenge..ek nayi experience share karne ke lie..."

The show ended and swayam switched the radio off and closed his eyes...he was thinking about the words spoken by his "new-found-favourite- rj"

HERE IS THE LATEST UPDATE GUYS...WE HOPE U GUYS R LIKING IT...PLZZ LET US KNOW...

LOVE ANI AND NABANITA

Edited by main_tu_hamesha - 9 years ago
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So Sharon already know him well and like him :o
Thats something intresting in story :o and even taani know about it
And on other side Swayam soon is gonna fall for his favorite RJ :p

How silent she was while he kept telling things ^_^ that sounded so cute
How she slightly being teased by his name ^_^

Can you do us a favor :p please write whole story and post since we can't wait :p

Thanks ^_^
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago