SWARON FF : FEW THINGS LEFT UNSAID *CHAPTER 20 PG:137 UPDATED*

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

PROLOGUE

As the sleek black accord pulled into the parking lot , all the eyes turned in that direction... and there came out swayam shekhawat... The heartthrob of st louise college... Wearing a white t shirt and blue faded jeans with ray ban aviator , he did look like a geek god...

Valentine's day in twenty first century is a big deal...and especially when you have a guy like swayam in your college... As the girl's sighed and blushed looking at him , he looked around casually to search for his best friend rey... unable to find him he walked inside the college...

"hey... Tumhe pata hai...mai tumhare bare mein sab kuch janti hoon... your favourite colour , food , hobby ... N I really love you... so mr. swayam shekhawat... will you be my valentine?" swayam found a girl proposing him sitting on her knees in the middle of the campus...

He looked around at everyone gathered there and gave an embarrassing smile... He then held the girl's shoulder and made her stand...

"look... I really don't know what to say... but I am really sorry... ye commitment , relationship ye mere liye nahi hai... So , I hope you understand..." He said politely and started walking...

"ek larki tumhe propose kar rahi hai... aur tum bol rahe ho you are afraid of commitment???? Bloody loser..." she shouted... Swayam stopped in his tracks for a while and then walked away to the locker room...

Rey walked into the locker room to find it empty... except his friend swayam sitting on one of the benches lost in his own world...

"itna hi farak par raha hai to haa kyun nahi bola usko????" rey's voice brought him back on earth...

"kya???? Tu thaw aha???" he asked...

"haaa... dekha maine... ab answer kar..." rey sat beside him...

"pagal hai kya tu??? Mai uske bare mein nahi soch raha hoon... but she called me a loser yaaar..." he thought for a while and said... "kaha to kaha... Fine ... mai loser to wo bhi loser... ek loser ko propose kyun kiya????" rey laughed at him...

"ab jaldi chal... fresher's party start hoga... Nayi batch...nayi larki... Tu to seedha chalega to bhi impressed ho jayega... and to top it all humara performance bhi hai..." He said...

"right performance... Chal..." swayama nd rey walked to the atrium...

"what the hell are we doing here.??? Kal se ana tha mujhe... ye fresher party mein ake kya karni hai..." Sharon kept whining while her best friend taani pulled her into the atrium...

"shut up... Life ka ek experience hai... 2nd time nahi ayega fresher's party..." Before she could complete the lights were dimmed and rey and swayam with rest of the d3 gang came on stage with the opening performance...

"ab to chup ho ja..." Taani smirked at Sharon who frowned at her... they looked quietly as the d3 team burned the stage and the girls cheered for them...

"bhai hai na wo tera????" Sharon asked softly... taani was waiting for her to ask this... she smirked and looked at her...

"haa... handsome hai right????" Sharon looked away without answering turning pink... taani chuckled seeing her...

Afte rthe fresher's party was over Sharon moved out when taani went in search of swayam...

Sharon was standing alone leaning on a pillar when a couple of girls came in front of her...

"fresher???" they asked her...

"yeah..." Sharon straightened herself...

"good...its time to serve your senior... Sit down and clean our shoes..." they smirked...

"excuse me???" Sharon was shocked...

Before Sharon could say anything more taani came... " kyun??? Seniors apna kaam khud nahi kar sakte kya???" she said sarcastically...

"tumse nahi..humne isse baat kiya..." one of the girls answered back...

"aur ye meri friend hai... Waise your shoes are clean... Okay let me dirty it a bit..." With that taani stomped her foot on the girl's shoes... Sharons tood and facepalmed...

"bloody loser..." the seniors muttered and left...

Rey and swayam were standing at distance watching the entire drama...

"teri behen hai na???? puri ki puri Jhansi ki raani..." Rey muttered and swayam chuckled...

Taani was sitting on the couch and talking over the phone...

"haa...of course... Dhyaan se jana... and ye best of luck..." with that she cut the call and found swayam standing beside her... she immediately looked away...

"array... ab maine kya kiya..." he came and sat beside her leaning onto her...

"kuch nahi...don't talk to me..." she pushed him...

"ab bol bhi de..."

"kyun ?? kyun bolu mai??? College mein jab apke chahne wale larkiyan were insulting me and y friends aap wahi the... you were standing and watching the fun..." taani said with a hurt face...

"ab ek loser kisika kya help karega???" he muttered...

"matlab???" taani looked at him...

"kuch nahi... ab tu akele hi sab handle kar liya na??? I know my sister doesn't need me to protect herself... wo khud hi kafi hai..." swayam pinched her cheeks...

"chalo... dinner ready..." their mom shouted from the table...

They sat down on the table while their mom switched on the radio.. it was their regular routine to eat dinner listening to the FM...

"aaj ek nayi RJ ane wali hai..." his mom told taani while swayam looked disinterested...

"ho sakta hai... aaj se swayam khate khate so nahi jayega...nayi show sunke..." His mom joked and he glared at her...

"good evening Mumbai..." swayam stopped eating listening to the sweetest voice he had ever heard...

"mai yah ape nayi hoon... so koi mistakes ho jaye to pls... maaf kar dena..." swayam's mom smiled listening to it...

"mai baas yaha naye friends banane k liye ayi hoon... And the name of this show is from a loser to winner'..." Swayam's heart skipped a beat for the first time listening to it...

"ajeeb hai ... I know that... But thik se notice kare to hum sab hi loser hai... and our journey of being a winner is called life... Ab dekhiye... Amitabh bacchan... He is the king of bollywood but ek forest ke tiger k samne he will turn out to be a loser... Again sourav ganguly... Cricket field mein to he is the ultimate winner but mosquito bite se unko bhi to dengue ho sakta haina???" swayam smiled listening to her...

The show continued and for the first time all three of them sat there at the table for two hours till the show ended...

"jaane se pehele , a few words from my diary... Sirf tumhare liye...

what I am afraid of?

Of giving up , giving in , or letting go...

Of the passing time , lost chances...

Or of my own emotions putting me in a mess...

Or may b it's the lost sanity...

Or loss of life...

Why???Why scream to god???

When he has the uncanny power to listen to

Each of our heartbeats...

When he can listen to all our unsaid wishes...

So why b scared????

When he can give us the power to say

this is not how my story will end...'

for teh first time he felt soemthing growing inside him...

WILL HE FALL IN LOVE??? WITH A KNOWN FACE OR WITH AN UNKNOWN VOICE OF A STRANGER...

FOLLOW SWAYAM , REY , SHARON AND TAANI IN THEIR JOURNEY OF LOVE , FRINEDSHIP , HEARTBREAK AND PASSION...

NOTE : A NEW FF BY ME AND NABANITA... WE ARE ABSOLUTELY JOBLESS AFTER EXAMS SO THOUGHT OF DISTURBING YOU PEOPLE WITH A NEW FF..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. IF YOU WANT US TO CONTINUE... THEN LET US KNOW WITH YOUR FEEDBACKS...

LOVE ANI AND NABANITA

INDEX

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

PART 8

PART 9

PART 10

PART 11

PART 12

PART 13

PART 14

PART 15

PART 16

PART 17

PART 18

PART 19

PART 20

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved ur prologue...start fast...waitinggg ...
Amy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting:)
Good story line
Do continue soon
Ho sake tho daily basis pe update karna
I just love ur writing skills^_^
3sisters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it update soon and aur isme reyam ki friendship the jo mere liye cheery on top thi and thanks for the pm
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hayyeee
I so love u both...😳
Amazing prologue πŸ˜›
Loved it...
Very different concept...
Excitedly waiting to read it...😳
Plzz plzz update soon...πŸ˜†
Loved all of them...😳
ME WAITING πŸ˜›
UPDATE SOON πŸ˜›

'keechu
VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hmm..nice concept. Unique hai.. Do continue soon.. Looking forward to reading it..😊
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So he will fall for her voice :o nice
I love ur concepts ^_^
Would love to know more about Swayam-Sharon's characters

Update soon
ThanksπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ani di plz do continue
luv it dii...ReYam senior n TaSha r junior
plz jaldi upd karna
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yaaayyy. Another FF from you bothπŸ˜ƒ. Happy dance. Thank you so much for this. The prologue looks brilliant and interesting. Swayam already in love with Sharon's voice... Loved it.πŸ˜› Looking forward to read this ff. Please do continue soon.
Edited by aneesha93 - 9 years ago
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome prologue
continue soon
n pm me plzz