Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: AnnaPaquinFan

I hate Krystal , that's why I'm not going to watch. Poor Aham. I wish he'd a half decent co=star. Krystal couldn't act, is extremely plain looking n I don't even like her offscreen persona.

Same . 😔
Wish we could see him opposite Aada or Mouni . 😊

Anyways , it's Aham's come back project . So , I want it to be a superhit ratings wise . 😳 I don't care for anything else .
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
ughhh TV seems obsessed with supernatural thing-_- all d bst to aham though!
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Ekta Mayia and her choice of names ! 🤣

Btw , I'm so so happy that Aham is back with a project 🥳. Now , I just want this project to be a superhit , only because of him . 😎

Again after years, I am gonna to watch Ekta Kapoor show.
After Kyunki & Kaahin to Hoga, its time for BrahmaRakshas.
But yes, the Title caught attention of many.
Aham is Back, I want the Project a SuperHit.

sania_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Same . 😔
Wish we could see him opposite Aada or Mouni . 😊

Anyways , it's Aham's come back project . So , I want it to be a superhit ratings wise . 😳 I don't care for anything else .

Mouni Roy opposite Aham.
Its a treat to watch.
But I am okay with Krystal.Tolarated worst before.
Anyway, I also want the show a Superhit as Ratings wise.

sania_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fleurdelice-

ughhh TV seems obsessed with supernatural thing-_- all d bst to aham though!

arre Sansi, bhooton ka zamana chal raha hai.U should be Happy, thats its Rakshas.😆

sania_58 thumbnail

Rakshandha Khan and Kishwer Merchantt back with Balaji Telefilms' new show!

The popular VAMPS of Ekta Kapoor shows are back!

Balaji Telefilm's upcoming venture 'Brahmarakshas' to mark the comeback of two popular actresses, who have grabbed the attention of the viewers with their Vampish roles.

We are talking about Bigg Boss 9 fame Kishwer Merchantt, and Rakshandha Khan, who is returning to television in a full-fledged role after a gap of three years post her maternity break. Krystle Dsouza, who will play the main protagonist on the show will have Kishwer Merchantt playing the negative role of Aparajita. Aprajita cheats on the male lead and kills him eventually. He resurrects soon after, to seek vengeance and for that he transforms into a beast.

When contacted Kishwer Merchantt, who confirmed the news but refused to divulge any further details about her character at the moment.

On another hand, Rakshandha Khan stated, "I am playing a pivotal role of Mohini on the show. It has different shades with a lot of layers to it. It is a positive character and what's better than making a comeback with Balaji show from where I stepped into fiction shows. After my maternity leave, I wanted to take work wherein I could give proper attention to my child as well. Also being in a finite series, the show has a proper start and proper end, which likely grabbed my interest to take the show."

Zee TV's upcoming show 'Brahmarakshas' is a finite series, loosely based on Sanjeev Kumar-starrer horror fantasy 'Jaani Dushman' and the Hollywood flick 'Beauty and the Beast'.

We wish both the talented actresses, good luck!

sania_58 thumbnail

Promo Review: Krystle D'souza's new show, 'Brahmarakshas' wows and scares!

The show intends to further the on-going trend of supernatural drama.. Rating ***1/2

It seems horror and supernatural drama is the absolute on-going trend these days. And the person largely responsible for this is none other than soap queen, Ekta Kapoor.

The producer honcho is riding high on the success of 'Naagin' and 'Kavach... Kaali Shaktiyon Se'; and is all set to present a show on the same lines.

The upcoming Zee Tv show, 'Brahmarakshas' is a fantasy horror drama show which also marks the comeback of popular actress, Krystle Dsouza to fiction space after a long time.

The promo begins with a happily married couple (Krystle D'souza and Aham Sharma) enjoying the bliss of togetherness.

However, in a jiffy, the smiling face of Krystle's character is turned into extreme fright where she tries to hide from an entity behind a tree.

Soon, a blurred shadow in the background grows and a panting Krystle cannot be more scared. In a stroke of a second, the shadow disappears to capture her, leaving her screams behind.

From the moment the promo begins, you get a hint that you are in for a horror treat, courtesy the darkness where even the happy faces of Aham and Krystle's characters aren't enough to foresee the element of fright. A show which sports a never-touched-before concept of 'Brahmarakshas' manages to give impressive visuals to give a teaser of the upcoming scare tactics.

The promo looks promising and thanks to the on-going trend of love-for-horror and paranormal activity, it surely is all set to scare one and all.

The show also has several advantages to its credit where apart from Krystle, actress Rakshanda Khan makes her full-fledged comeback. And 'Brahmarakshas' which literally means fierce demons of Brahmins is something not many are aware of, making it even more intriguing.
Rating- ***1/2
sania_58 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtDxC1wxZVs&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

BrahmaRakshas Promo Shoot & Aham Sharma & Krystal D Souza's Interview in SBS [ABP NEWS]
sania_58 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYzpxs-QBME[/YOUTUBE]

BrahmaRakshas Promo Shoot & Aham Sharma & Krystal D Souza's Interview in SBB [AAJ TAK]
sania_58 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsTFNDdINwg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

The First Promo of BrahmaRakshas.